Thread: Organizing Volunteers for the National Convention

Organizing Volunteers for the National Convention

Hello all,

I'm thinking ahead to the national convention. I know we all want a huge RP volunteer presence there, but I haven't seen a whole lot of organization to that end. I'd like to find out if there is another project in the works to encourage and fund massive volunteer turnout in St. Paul, and if anyone else would be interested in pulling this together if it's not already happening. I would like to get together a few things to make it easy for anyone who wants to show up in St. Paul:

1) Housing local to St. Paul.
    2) Campsites local to St. Paul.
    3) People with cars in St. Paul to shuttle people around.
    4) Transportation from other nearby cities (Milwaukee? Winnipeg? Omaha?) assuming that all flights into St. Paul will be sold out.
    5) Bikes available for supporters to borrow while in town.
    6) Tents and/or sleeping bags.

Does anyone see value in getting this stuff together? Reply or PM me if you're interested in helping get this stuff together.

Matt

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OMG we should all ride our bikes around the city during the convention to show that we care about the environment :P
    Ná bris reacht is ná déan reacht

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
    "Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor liberty to purchase power."
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Benjamin Franklin

DOWNLOAD PEERGUARDIAN! Block Government trackers!

i signed up as a page.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

I live in the St Paul area and can help anyone find places to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by loveumaryii View Post
    prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them.-------------------------Our wow power leveling website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. WoW Power Leveling 60-70, Cheap wow power leveling 1-70. The Professional Cheap WoW Gold! Powerlevel wow gold now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling bloom of true love associated with this time of year!

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    dude is this official?

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Davidson View Post
    Hello all,

I'm thinking ahead to the national convention. I know we all want a huge RP volunteer presence there, but I haven't seen a whole lot of organization to that end. I'd like to find out if there is another project in the works to encourage and fund massive volunteer turnout in St. Paul, and if anyone else would be interested in pulling this together if it's not already happening. I would like to get together a few things to make it easy for anyone who wants to show up in St. Paul:

1) Housing local to St. Paul.
    2) Campsites local to St. Paul.
    3) People with cars in St. Paul to shuttle people around.
    4) Transportation from other nearby cities (Milwaukee? Winnipeg? Omaha?) assuming that all flights into St. Paul will be sold out.
    5) Bikes available for supporters to borrow while in town.
    6) Tents and/or sleeping bags.

Does anyone see value in getting this stuff together? Reply or PM me if you're interested in helping get this stuff together.

Matt

yes get ahold of speciallyblend who is helping coordinate ronstock08 and talk to him

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's the latest GOP "STORE".... updated with McLieberman in Minnesota apparel

http://www.co-store.com/rnc

CFL store? Quality competitive products?

A suggestion/info
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran