Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Friday night liquor ticker

Official Friday night liquor ticker

It's Friday, and I just cracked open beer #1. I plan to crack open many more and then switch to Crown and Coke. I will be here and will eventually make an ass of myself as usual on Friday nights (and frequently on the other nights of the week as well).

If you'd like to join me, the drinking will be tracked in this thread. Please don't make me drink alone.....that's for alcoholics.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have a bunch of natty light lol. Last time I had a friend over we were like "let's see how many natty lights we can drink", so we walked down to the superette and bought a case. That was after we'd been drinking heineken and killians for a while.....

I think I'll hit some vodka tonight.
    mdh - mdh (at) lpwv (dot) org
    Libertarian Party of West Virginia Chairman

Quote Originally Posted by joshuastjohn View Post
    Pardon my ignorance. What's an MDH?

Natty light??? Is that Natural Light?

MDH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's Mike from Lancaster, PA(The guy with the dog from OLFD). Since you're here tonight I'm gonna go get a sixer and keep a keen eye on the forum tonight. You gonna be on Ron Paul Radio tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by mdh View Post
    I have a bunch of natty light lol. Last time I had a friend over we were like "let's see how many natty lights we can drink", so we walked down to the superette and bought a case. That was after we'd been drinking heineken and killians for a while.....

I think I'll hit some vodka tonight.
    Natty Boh? You can drink that stuff? Yowza.

Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Ah the peacemakers thread,

Im just through 6 cans of fosters and and on my 1st cork dry gin.

Delicious!

Look at all the angles. Think for yourself.

Someone make one of these threads tomorrow night. I have work tonight but I'll make up for it tomorrow....some Bud Select and some vodka in the fridge
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We are celebrating a new political path here at my pad tonight! To taking on the city council!
    Beer early on... then we will crack open the bourbon later.

We have to celebrate, as we are now seeing light at the end of the tunnel.
    We will be victorious because we will never relent.
    Cheers!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

natural light, yeah... also a bit of heineken left. truth be told, I'm a sam adams fan first and foremost.

heya mike. I won't be on the air tonight most likely, personally. I've got ChrisInMN on now, check it out. http://www.rpiradio.com/

These threads are nice to ease the tension of waking up a nation to reality. It's hard work and we deserve a drink at the end of the day. I just picked up a six pack of Yuengling Lager, which is the local brew around my area, and am ready to start chatting politics with some like-minded individuals.

Sidebar for MDH- Remember Tom Rambo from Atlanta that was at the Hampton house? Check out this video on his youtube I ran across it the other week and it's one of my new favourites, done like a history channel production yers from now- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csYtnSiK7YM&feature=user

I'm not drinking. If I drink, who will hold mdh's hair when he's puking over our railing?

(Actually I'm being silly... that only happens when he mixes wine, beer, and liquor, shakes vigorously, then adds pizza)

Beer #3. It's so good.....once it touches your lips.

Last weekend I got really drunk. So drunk in fact, that I could not drive home from the bar. I slept in the backseat of my car.

I wasn't planning on drinking this weekend, but you guys are really tempting me!

natural light, yeah... also a bit of heineken left. truth be told, I'm a sam adams fan first and foremost.
    A little carby for me.

I am drinking Wild Turkey Bourbon 101. 1/5 of 1/5 gone.
    Theocrat on the Holocaust and the current 1,000,000+ dead in Iraq:

You're probably going to hate me for saying this, but that wasn't God's chastisement. It was His sovereign wrath and justice upon those people. Of course, that won't make any sense to you if you fail to understand the doctrine of God's sovereignty. It's a very deep subject, indeed.
    I.E.: Why Christianity is not that great.

Quote Originally Posted by mmink15 View Post
    These threads are nice to ease the tension of waking up a nation to reality. It's hard work and we deserve a drink at the end of the day. I just picked up a six pack of Yuengling Lager, which is the local brew around my area, and am ready to start chatting politics with some like-minded individuals.

Sidebar for MDH- Remember Tom Rambo from Atlanta that was at the Hampton house? Check out this video on his youtube I ran across it the other week and it's one of my new favourites, done like a history channel production yers from now- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csYtnSiK7YM&feature=user
    Pottstown baby (I went to college in Lancaster).

My fraternity used to order 10 kegs of Yuengling Premium each week (much cheaper than lager) for our parties.

D.G. Yuengling was a great man and raised some great sons (and their offspring).
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Pottstown baby (I went to college in Lancaster).

My fraternity used to order 10 kegs of Yuengling Premium each week (much cheaper than lager) for our parties.

D.G. Yuengling was a great man and raised some great sons (and their offspring).
    Yep, Yuengling is all I drink when i'm poor. Belgian beers if I have some extra money.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    I'm not drinking. If I drink, who will hold mdh's hair when he's puking over our railing?

(Actually I'm being silly... that only happens when he mixes wine, beer, and liquor, shakes vigorously, then adds pizza)
    So Melissa, maybe you will enlighten us.....what the hell is an mdh???

Nice to see PA so well represented.
    Everyone raise your glass for D.G. Yuengling and/or Ron Paul's PA voters

Moved to Off Topic.....noooooooooooo!!!!!!! C'mon guys, let us have some fun.

Cheers!

To Erie, Pittsburgh, State College, York, Scranton, Philly, Harrisburg and every other little burg I missed!
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Just cracked my first one. Killian's Red.

use the chat room as an old fashion internet cafe. remember those early days chat rooms.
    We'd access them through our sparc stations on unix.
    groups of libertarians.. dreaming of a day like this... us nerds have given liberty a chance.
    Drink to that.... beer #2!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

No Yuengling in WV.
    I'm tempted to drive up to Mt Morris and get some, but I am broke.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cheers to all!!!
    I have a feeling in another hour my posts are gonna get a little "lovie-dovie", I haven't had a night of drinking in awhile.

I want to know who the 140 party poopers are who have viewed this thread but haven't posted. Come on in ya'll.....the water's fine.

Cracking another one open........

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Cracking another one open........
    I'll drink to thatz!

I'm a disciplined drinker now. I'm 57, and i could still out drink all you beatches...lol!

ok, time for a cheap rum and coke, then switch to Tank and 7 for the remainder.

btw, got one of 'those' calls from county GOP last night asking about my 1st born. Anybody know what thats about?
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 05-02-2008 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    I'm a disiplined drinker now. I'm 57, and i could still out drink all you beatches...lol!

ok, time for a cheap rum and coke, then switch to Tank and 7 for the remainder.

btw, got one of 'those' calls from county GOP last night asking about my 1st born. Anybody know what thats about?
    What did they ask about your firstborn?

Pistachio Milkshake.

It's fantas- NNNNGGGGGHHHHH Brain Freeze!

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast