Thread: I'm causing trouble...

I'm causing trouble...

...on another forum. Even though we find it more important to consider McCain's lousy stances on the issues or his stupidity and incompetence or his willingness to collaborate with the enemies of the United States, this doesn't seem to be what gets under the skin of the average voter. But maybe I found something that does:

Ah yes, the official account. Too bad the McCains, both influential admiral father and reckless son, didn't have as much respect for those sailors and Marines as I do. O.K.

First, look at the video and tell me how you can be so sure that the momentary reflection in the glass is from a missile--especially considering the angle of the glass (the camera was in a rectangular room). Then tell me how you can be sure the A-4's tail is hanging out over the edge of the flight deck above the five inch gun. After all, at the angle it is sitting that would put the port side landing gear awfully close to the edge. When you're through with that, tell me if it was the wing or internal fuel tanks that were punctured by the alleged missile--both wings appear in the film to be intact and the fire appears to be behind them, but the fuselage tank is ahead of them:

http://www.skyhawk.org/2c/techdata.htm

Then tell me why on August 4 Time magazine said the fuel came from a drop tank that was dropped on the deck much as McCain's bomb is said to have been dropped on deck. Thank you.

And, oh yes. No, there probably wasn't a missile from White's plane. The more I look the more I wonder if there was a missile at all. After all, there were four safeties designed to prevent what the official account happened. And while White's plane wasn't directly behind McCain, given the angle they were parked at and the fact that between the wind speed and the ship's speed (I obviously don't need to tell you she was steaming into the wind) the air velocity over the deck was some thirty-five knots, it should be pretty obvious where whatever came out of McCain's tailcone wound up in relation to White's aircraft...

The subject, for those who don't know, is the U.S.S Forrestal. I'll let you know how it goes.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-02-2008 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Fixed that link
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, you can't cause too much trouble with a dead link. I get this when I click on it:

404 Error Code - "Wrong Page"

URL may be incorrect - see our Home Page
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Right you are.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Well, what do you know? The internal diagrams of the A-4 have been deleted from the internet, and all the clear vids of that fire starting have been scrubbed from YouTube.

Man, they must really want the internet clean and sparkly with all the scrubbin' they been doing !!!

There was a lengthy thread on this very forum on the topic once upon a time. Can't find that either.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    There was a lengthy thread on this very forum on the topic once upon a time. Can't find that either.
    History is fluid it appears.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    History is fluid it appears.
    Memory holed.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well, what do you know? The internal diagrams of the A-4 have been deleted from the internet, and all the clear vids of that fire starting have been scrubbed from YouTube.
    Here you go:
    http://web.archive.org/web/200902150...c/techdata.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    Man, they must really want the internet clean and sparkly with all the scrubbin' they been doing !!!

Too bad they don't feel the same way about the gene pool.

Or maybe they do...
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Too bad they don't feel the same way about the gene pool.

Or maybe they do...
    They do.
    but they have different ideas about what to scrub.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    They do.
    but they have different ideas about what to scrub.
    Pretty much where my thoughts have been hovering... unfortunately.

It now seems it will be either mass-insurrection or out-and-out civil war. I really don't have that much problem with it, given the current circumstance. My only real concern lies with Themme. What have Theye in store for us if and when the shooting starts? I can barely imagine that Theye would not be well prepped for this, given the likelihood that it is they who have driven things to this sad pass in the first place.

Consider how TPTB here in America have seemingly changed their positions on things like rioting. When I lived in Portland, every Wed. evening there was a filthy-hippie protest. All you bunnies&light crowd were there, telling the world how awful everything was and how virtuous they were because they were there carrying on. And every Wed. the Portland mounted police were out in force, and they meant business. One of those unwashed, smelly bastards got so much as half a hair out of line and those cops would be on them link stink on rice... or is it white on $#@!? Didn't happen often, but every now and again someone would go too far and the cops would be on the evening news, having beaten the snot out of someone just prior to hauling off to the hoosegow.

Fast-forward 13 years and the same filthy hippies attempt to burn Portland to the ground and the cops just stand there, their thumbs deeply wedged in their bootholes, inert to the destruction occurring around them. Obviously, something fundamental has changed - but what, by whom, and to what end?

My real fear, and I fear very few things in this way, is that Theye have pushed us to this edge which, once we spill into the abyss of civil war, will see something quite unexpected and very horrible drawn from their sleeves. Perhaps some weapon tech Theye have managed to keep well hidden from public awareness. Perhaps it will be hundreds of thousands of well-trained and well-armed troops from foreign armies, more than happy to come here to kill the uppity Americans and perhaps even equipped with orders to "kill them all, God will know His own". I put no outrage past Themme.

My point is that what we are seeing at the hands of the governing forces makes no sense in terms of either history or basic sanity. Theye used to go in with their police, kicking ass and taking names. Now, they order their dogs to stand down and look stupid. What, I say what, is wrong with this picture?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.