Thread: Cho attacks Lawson again, because of Paul - Lawson's response...

Cho attacks Lawson again, because of Paul - Lawson's response...

I've noticed that B.J. Lawson has had to keep quiet about his support of Dr. Paul because his attackers were using it against him (this is smart on Lawson's part). If you know anything about this race, you probably know what a heartless jerk Cho, Lawson's competitor, is (and he doesn't make sense at all). Augusts Cho is probably even more party establishment than John McCain... and look at his website, including the Lawson vs. Cho section.

So Cho sent out some thing to people bashing B.J. Lawson for supporting Ron Paul. And now Lawson can go full force against Cho once again.

http://blog.lawsonforcongress.com/20...pany-you-keep/

^ ^ Click ^ ^

By the way, read the first comment to that post. Oh, and I heard what Cho sent out included a picture of Lawson's family with an X through it... this guy is crazy. Anyway, Lawson has been endorsed by most Republicans in the area so he should win! Let's respond to this be donating! He is about to reach 100k, let's do it.

http://www.lawsonforcongress.com/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a nutbag! Did he address why he sent out the family picture?
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
    The Lorax, by Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmandy View Post
    What a nutbag! Did he address why he sent out the family picture?
    If you want to know more about Cho, go to Lawson's website and click the Debate section. Watch the YouTube videos.

Since these videos, Cho has requested that he not be recorded. :P

And if you think about it... it's amazing really, is Cho campaigning against himself? He's trying to win by bashing libertarians and Ron Paul... in the next sentence he says he supports Reagan views. What a liar or hypocrite! Let's hear it from Regan himself:

"If you analyze it I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism… The basis of conservatism is a desire for less government interference or less centralized authority or more individual freedom and this is a pretty general description also of what libertarianism is."

and

"Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country."

Yup, those are both quotes by President Reagan.

I want to personally by standing next to CHO, when it is announced he lost.

Then I want too envisage myself, spitting in his face.

Unless you prescribe to HR 1955, there won't be any need to show concern about my previous sentence.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads: