Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: CNN video of Ron Paul this morning

  1. #1

    Default CNN video of Ron Paul this morning

    Last edited by scotto2008; 04-28-2008 at 05:39 PM. Reason: changed link to youtube
    "Ron Paul Goes to the Zoo 2012" Ver. 3.0 Now Posted in Forum!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgsMZPdDEZY





  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    Thanks, Scott.
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

    "This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

    Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

  4. #3

    Default

    Hey....... I like what this guy has to say! We oughtta vote for him!

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by humanic View Post
    Hey....... I like what this guy has to say! We oughtta vote for him!
    Awww, he'll never win. Let's vote for someone who is antithetical to everything we believe in so we won't waste our vote.
    "Ron Paul Goes to the Zoo 2012" Ver. 3.0 Now Posted in Forum!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgsMZPdDEZY



  6. #5

    Default

    what a great interview! Why did they not treat Ron Paul with such respect while he had a chance to win?

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scotto2008 View Post
    Awww, he'll never win. Let's vote for someone who is antithetical to everything we believe in so we won't waste our vote.
    lol.. oh.. wait... that's what happened. That's not funny.


    Great interview. I hope they rerun that a few times.
    NC doesn't need ThomTillis as the Republican nominee for US Senate.

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    what a great interview! Why did they not treat Ron Paul with such respect while he had a chance to win?
    Perhaps because TPTB don't want him to?

  9. #8

    Default

    VIDEO: Ron Paul Hits it out of the park on CNN
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWMDF92ZE7c
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

    Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

  10. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conza88 View Post
    VIDEO: Ron Paul Hits it out of the park on CNN
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWMDF92ZE7c

  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by humanic View Post
    lmao!

    Maybe op change the main link to my upload & not cnns. It has Ads :P

    Ron Paul Hits it out of the Park on CNN America Morning
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWMDF92ZE7c

    Digg: It's worth a shot, bury brigade may have grown tired

    http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ro..._t_shut_me_out



    Last edited by Conza88; 04-28-2008 at 12:04 PM.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

    Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

  12. #11

    Default

    Great interview!

    edit: Hey, nice pic!

  13. #12

    Default

    Made front page of DIGG.
    http://digg.com/2008_us_elections

    I think the Obama people like it how the GOP is having some troubles... hah
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

    Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

  14. #13

    Default

    Great interview... Thanks for posting the link

  15. #14

  16. #15

    Default

    Too bad he didn't release this book about six months ago.
    Our rights are not derived from man but exist because we are men.

  17. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sematary View Post
    Too bad he didn't release this book about six months ago.
    In more ways than one. That way, he'd have spent less of the last six months writing it, and could have spent more time on the campaign trail. If that had happened, though, I don't know if the book would have been as good...

    Que cera cera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Inflation goes to sellers, not to the Fed. If inflation is two percent, the person you buy something from is charging you two percent more. He gets that money- not the Fed.
    The seller has to pay more 'dollars' to cover his expenses, and his expenses 'went up' because the dollar is worth less than it was yesterday, but it's the seller who raised the price--and the poor, beleaguered Fed and the banks that own it didn't get richer devaluing the 'dollar' by printing more of them.

  18. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    In more ways than one. That way, he'd have spent less of the last six months writing it, and could have spent more time on the campaign trail. If that had happened, though, I don't know if the book would have been as good...

    Que cera cera.
    Nay. His time on the campaign trail wouldn't have been affected by writing this book.

    LoL - all he does is travel, get off at the location - speak from his heart like he's done for 30 yrs. Do some interviews etc. Get back on and travel to the next place. (over simplified) But the fact remains, with all that travel, he can have easily written it over the campaign cycle and it would have never affected his campaiging..

    @ Sematary. No f--k that... this timing is PERFECT.. momentum is building, gave the campaign a MASSIVE boost... just perfect. Couldn't have gone better.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

    Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

  19. #18

    Default

    Wow...there are some vitriolic comments on there. I fail to understand why people resort to name calling and generalities. Why attack? If there is concern - support your argument with facts and a level head.

    Why such hatred?

  20. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEK View Post
    Wow...there are some vitriolic comments on there. I fail to understand why people resort to name calling and generalities. Why attack? If there is concern - support your argument with facts and a level head.

    Why such hatred?
    “The first reaction to truth is hatred”
    Tertullian
    Last edited by Conza88; 05-01-2008 at 08:40 AM.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

    Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

  21. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conza88 View Post
    The Truth Hurts...
    I believe you're right.

  22. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEK View Post
    Wow...there are some vitriolic comments on there. I fail to understand why people resort to name calling and generalities. Why attack? If there is concern - support your argument with facts and a level head.

    Why such hatred?
    Here ya go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Inflation goes to sellers, not to the Fed. If inflation is two percent, the person you buy something from is charging you two percent more. He gets that money- not the Fed.
    The seller has to pay more 'dollars' to cover his expenses, and his expenses 'went up' because the dollar is worth less than it was yesterday, but it's the seller who raised the price--and the poor, beleaguered Fed and the banks that own it didn't get richer devaluing the 'dollar' by printing more of them.






Similar Threads

  1. [Video] Ron Paul on CBS This Morning 1/11/12
    By green73 in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 08:54 PM
  2. Ron Paul on Morning Joe 1/20 (video)
    By sailingaway in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 08:19 PM
  3. VIDEO : Ron Paul on Morning Joe 2-23-2010
    By Hamer in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 09:54 AM
  4. Video of Ron Paul chewing out Bernake this morning... (VIDEO)
    By RonPaulVolunteer in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 03:26 PM
  5. Ron paul on CNN American Morning Jan 7th video
    By dennismontreal in forum News About The Official Campaign
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 03:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •