Thread: URGENT message for Dr Ron Paul!!!!

Exclamation URGENT message for Dr Ron Paul!!!!

The Leaders of The American Driver and Truckers & Citizens United would very much like to meet with Dr Paul. In attempt to do so, they have been given the run around by his people,rudely at that.I have experienced this myself. We have to put a meeting together.This is our turning point!!!!
    http://www.theamericandriver.com/home.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why is this in Alternatives to the Official Campaign? You can put this in Grassroots.

why don't the truckers come out and say "its the war that's leading to high prices...printing of money"

They are! We need to unite with them in this mutual cause.

They will march on DC with a speech for Congress on april 28th.They have interest in Our march in July.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartguy911 View Post
    why don't the truckers come out and say "its the war that's leading to high prices...printing of money"

What can we do to help the truckers?

We need to put them in direct contact with Dr Paul

Quote Originally Posted by boggie08 View Post
    What can we do to help the truckers?

703-248-9115
    3461 Washington Blvd., Suite 200
    Arlington, VA 22201

Ask for Lew Moore, Campaign Manager or Amanda Lee, Events Coordinator. There is a march on July 12th on the West side of Capitol Hill. This is an anomic revolution, so what ever you have in mind, I encourage you.

We should do whatever it takes to get corruption out of the White House and Capitol Hill, even if it means tearing them down (or riding semis full of explosives a 100 mph into Washington).

See you on July 12!
    Resistance is futile!

Too Much Too Soon!

With the explosives, that is.
    These people tried going through normal contact info and were treated quite rudely. I was treated the same way when I called a couple of months back concerning a 2nd amendment march on the capital in Springfiels Illinois.
    I think another option is to wait for the corporate lobbyists to show up and take it up with them about our current attitude over the crap they've caused.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous6728 View Post
    703-248-9115
    3461 Washington Blvd., Suite 200
    Arlington, VA 22201

Ask for Lew Moore, Campaign Manager or Amanda Lee, Events Coordinator. There is a march on July 12th on the West side of Capitol Hill. This is an anomic revolution, so what ever you have in mind, I encourage you.

We should do whatever it takes to get corruption out of the White House and Capitol Hill, even if it means tearing them down (or riding semis full of explosives a 100 mph into Washington).

See you on July 12!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I did.

I was attempting to make sure I got the attention of the right person.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSmith View Post
    Why is this in Alternatives to the Official Campaign? You can put this in Grassroots.