Thread: Truckers & Citizens United, leaders of The American Trucker want to meet w/ Dr Paul.

Exclamation Truckers & Citizens United, leaders of The American Driver want to meet w/ Dr Paul.

American Driver is the actual name for the misprinted American Trucker.My apologies.They are getting the run around from people in attempts to contact him. We need to put this meeting together. They thought Dr Paul quit the race as well.They know different now.Can anyone plz help?
    There is potential for 80 MILLION supporters in this group and it's affiliates.This is urgent!
    http://www.theamericandriver.com/home.html
    Last edited by hillbilly123069; 04-24-2008 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Misprint.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

These folks need our help. I kinda like food and goods to be on the shelf. Step up HQ, this important sit down shouldn't be difficult to arrange. We could use all the allies we can get.

Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly123069 View Post
    American Driver is the actual name for the misprinted American Trucker.My apologies.They are getting the run around from people in attempts to contact him. We need to put this meeting together. They thought Dr Paul quit the race as well.They know different now.Can anyone plz help?
    There is potential for 80 MILLION supporters in this group and it's affiliates.This is urgent!
    http://www.theamericandriver.com/home.html
    I didn't see the request for a meeting. Where is it?

If you are someone whom can help initiate contact w/Dr Paul,go to their website,

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I didn't see the request for a meeting. Where is it?
    Last edited by hillbilly123069; 04-25-2008 at 06:36 PM.

Exclamation They don't need our help. We need their #'s, which we would have had already

had they been able to meet with Dr Paul before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopsus View Post
    These folks need our help. I kinda like food and goods to be on the shelf. Step up HQ, this important sit down shouldn't be difficult to arrange. We could use all the allies we can get.

Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly123069 View Post
    Call and ask JB why.
    Huh?

Maybe all the TRUCKERS should be invited to the MARCH on WASHINGTON... call it a: HAUL on Washington DC!
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have a good friend who works as a manager at a truck-stop along a major highway.

He talks to truckers all of the time.

He also listens to what their political views are. Many support Hussein, Many support Rodham.

Needless to say, whenever any topic is brought up (economy, gas prices, value of dollar, etc...) my friend uses the logic of Dr. Paul, and kindly shows them the way...

Many are Limbaugh (Republican Conservative Traitor) fans... Many are Mexican who do not speak English, and there are also some Russians... Rather large cross-section of people from all over...

$800 - $1,000 to fill up a rig...

None are McCain supporters, seriously, has not met one trucker who supports the supposed nominee...

Hey guys I am from www.theamericandriver.com or www.myspace.com/truckerstrike08

Does anyone know how to get a meeting scheduled with Ron Paul to discuss how he feels on the situations we are addressing?

Appreciate the thread by the way!!

I think that may be the number we have tried. I will see if it is. When we did try the phone call was turned into a press conference and they started trying to win the vote. LOL Complicated to explain but there was some confusion. Will try and let you guys know what happens.

May 5th we are shutting them down.

RP supporters need to help the truckers strike by going on strike at all city, county or state houses. Everyone accross America needs to refuse to work until demands are met. I only wish the Truckers knew that the FED Bank is responsible and would demand their abolishment.

Does anyone know anyone who voted McPain?

I know maybe 2 people who did but now know the error of their actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPSecure View Post
    Have a good friend who works as a manager at a truck-stop along a major highway.

He talks to truckers all of the time.

He also listens to what their political views are. Many support Hussein, Many support Rodham.

Needless to say, whenever any topic is brought up (economy, gas prices, value of dollar, etc...) my friend uses the logic of Dr. Paul, and kindly shows them the way...

Many are Limbaugh (Republican Conservative Traitor) fans... Many are Mexican who do not speak English, and there are also some Russians... Rather large cross-section of people from all over...

$800 - $1,000 to fill up a rig...

None are McCain supporters, seriously, has not met one trucker who supports the supposed nominee...

Truckers and Citizens United- Call to Action

Hey guys I know most of you are willing to help support the cause just by reading what you have replied to on here. So here's something that EVERYONE can help out on since the Rally in New York City has been canceled due to the city pulling the permits and not allowing the convoy to visit.

CALL TO ACTION PHONE CAMPAIGN

There is a bill (A421) in the Assembly Ways & Means Committee in New York regarding the elimination of the per mile tax.

This issue effects all drivers that run through the state of New York. You probably know this as HUD tax.

We are asking for support with a phone campaign to impress upon the Governor of New York to get this bill past.

Monday May 12, 2008 -- 9am (est) Governor's Phone#: 518-474-8390

If you do not know what to say when you call there: I'm supporting Truckers and Citizens United of New York and want the Governor of New York to support the trucking industry in New York by supporting the passing of bill A421

We stand by our statement to assist anyone needing to get info out to professional drivers and American citizens. For additional information please visit www.TheAmericanDriver.com

www.myspace.com/truckerstrike08

Thanks everyone, A LOT we appreciate it and all the support!!

See what this Teamster has to say...

Contains foul language...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8pJnB71C4w

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.