Thread: Ron Chats with Frat Buddies

Red face Ron Chats with Frat Buddies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R7ZHlK1Gdc&NR=1

"You mean you don't put the burden on the pledges?"
    "We're not allowed to do that anymore."
    *head* "Oh my. But it did give you a job, because I was the house manager. Do you have a house manager?"
    "Yeah."
    *high five* "But he doesn't have anybody to manage. He needs the pledges to keep the house clean. Everybody has to do it. I'll bet he--does he get paid for the job?"
    "No he doesn't."
    *head*

Hahaha, I like it when he puts his hands on his head like that.
    Last edited by Knightskye; 04-24-2008 at 02:44 PM.
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Frat Boy!
    That was cute...

I think (needs a budget) should be "needs the pledges." His point is that the way the house is now set up, the pledges aren't forced to do all the work. That's why he says the house manager now has no one to manage.

Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl View Post
    I think (needs a budget) should be "needs the pledges." His point is that the way the house is now set up, the pledges aren't forced to do all the work. That's why he says the house manager now has no one to manage.
    Alright, I changed it. Thanks.
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

Thanks for posting this. I love these glimpses into the informal RP.

Baloney they don't put the burden on the pledges.

If you catch fraternity brothers saying "yeah we haze pledges" in PA and it gets on Youtube, the chapter will get shut down in about 2 days.

It's too much of a liability for the national organizations' insurance policies.

I bet Ron was a great hazer back in the day
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Baloney they don't put the burden on the pledges.

If you catch fraternity brothers saying "yeah we haze pledges" in PA and it gets on Youtube, the chapter will get shut down in about 2 days.

It's too much of a liability for the national organizations' insurance policies.

I bet Ron was a great hazer back in the day
    Paul belonged to Lambda Chi Alpha.

Lambda Chi Alpha:
    t was the first fraternity to abolish pledging and remains a leader in the fight against hazing, alcohol abuse, and other challenges facing today's college students.

The Creed of Lambda Chi Alpha

We believe in Lambda Chi Alpha, and its traditions, principles and ideals. The crescent is our symbol; pure, high,and ever growing, and the cross is our guide; denoting service, sacrifice, and even suffering and humiliation before the world, bravely endured if need be, in following that ideal.

May we have faith in Lambda Chi Alpha and passion for its welfare. May we have hope for the future of Lambda Chi Alpha and strength to fight for its teachings. May we have pure hearts, that we may approach the ideal of perfect brotherly love.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

ahhhh I am going dizzy from that video!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.