Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BYE BYE Constitutional rights and Organic food from California

BYE BYE Constitutional rights and Organic food from California

if the Gov. of California and the USDA dont stop the aerial spraying in California, they will be acting against the Constitution, and furthermore are destroing Organic food in that state.
    prepare by planning to get food from elsewhere, or by growing your own.
    you may want to help stop this by calling on the governor's office at 916 445 2841.
    you may want to tell the california tourist board you do not want to travel to that state for business conferences or enjoyment since you don't want to be sprayed with carcinogenic chemicals, endocrine disruptors, and other untested chemicals encased in micro particles of plastic that stay in thr lungs. 916 444 4429

you slso may want to contact CCOF www.ccof.org and tell them you cannot buy organic food from ca anymore, as it fails to meet organic standards due to the poison sprays. no matter what the usda is currently lying about.

check out the current news at www.veganreader.com
    Last edited by thuja; 04-19-2008 at 09:04 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Umm ... which article of the Constitution does organic food come under? I think I missed that one somewhere.
    Are the chemicals being sprayed over areas designated as organic producers?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Umm ... which article of the Constitution does organic food come under? I think I missed that one somewhere.
    Are the chemicals being sprayed over areas designated as organic producers?
    examine this issue at www.lbamspray.com, and the site i posted already, www.veganreader.com
    this, like any other urgent issue is certainly not on Old Media
    organic certification includes no pesticides. when they spray the whole area, it will include spraying on the organic crops. read the websites.
    the first story today at www.veganreader.com explains our constitutional rights, and how aerially spraying everyone and everything violates these rights.
    Last edited by thuja; 04-19-2008 at 09:48 PM.

do you want to give up your right to the pursuit of happiness?

and meat eaters, this includes your food too, as this is not a vegan only issue. the poisons will be on and in everything from california, and eventually everywhere in the usa if it isn't stopped.
    read up and do something.

Quote Originally Posted by thuja View Post
    do you want to give up your right to the pursuit of happiness?

and meat eaters, this includes your food too, as this is not a vegan only issue. the poisons will be on and in everything from california, and eventually everywhere in the usa if it isn't stopped.
    read up and do something.
    Yep. i like my meat and i like it clean. I wish people would change there views on lifestyles. Its more important to have that big TV then it is good CLEAN home cooked meals.

Then we get sick and run out and buy drugs. Its there choice i guess but i think most would act differently if.....

Eyes that can't see and ears that cant hear.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

who benefits from this aerial spray????
    go to youtube and type in illegal LBAM spray who profits
    sorry, i couln't get the link right, but this is worth looking at to understand what's REALLY behind this killing plan

Quote Originally Posted by Carehn View Post
    Yep. i like my meat and i like it clean. I wish people would change there views on lifestyles. Its more important to have that big TV then it is good CLEAN home cooked meals.

Then we get sick and run out and buy drugs. Its there choice i guess but i think most would act differently if.....

Eyes that can't see and ears that cant hear.
    i guess you think that chemicals make those meals "clean"but most want their food free of chemicals, especially cancer causing ones. most people also want their constitutional right to the pursuit of happiness.
    if you want chemicalized food, want to be poisoned from above, and want to need drugs you should hope this plan goes through, but if not, you should become familiar with this issue and stop[ it before it's too late.
    www.lbamspray.com www.veganreader.com videos about LBAM spray on youtube, and see the one on "who profits"
    Last edited by thuja; 04-20-2008 at 12:26 AM.

i guess you think that chemicals make those meals "clean"but most want their food free of chemicals, especially cancer causing ones. most people also want their constitutional right to the pursuit of happiness.
    if you want chemicalized food, want to be poisoned from above, and want to need drugs you should hope this plan goes through, but if not, you should become familiar with this issue and stop[ it before it's too late.
    www.lbamspray.com www.veganreader.com videos about LBAM spray on youtube, and see the one on "who profits"
    No i want my food free of chemicals. (clean) Im with you guys. I think this is where we need to vote with are dollars and only buy food we know is grown organically. That includes meat. Im not an animal rights activist but i believe animals should be treated with respect even when there about to be butchered. A couple of weeks ago there was a story on the news about the treatment of cattle in big meat company's. It made me sick to see they way they treat there stock. I chose only to buy locally grown beef after that. I have found that locally grown food is usually the best. Its unfortunate that most people cant afford to spend extra money on organic food. I believe more people would buy organic food if it was more affordable. I chose to spend extra cash on food because i feel it is more important for me to have clean food then a new car every two years. Most people on the other hand would like to save money on what they put into there body. This is where we differ with most people. It is are belief that good food will improve are quality of life more then other things we could spend are cash on.

If only are money was inflation prof. More of us could afford to buy chemical free food. Its funny how all the topics in are thread are directly connected
    Terminus tela viaticus!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They are spraying farmers lands without the farmer wanting them to?

Quote Originally Posted by Carehn View Post
    thanks
    now everyone can see what the gvt is planning to do unless we sayno no no.
    the people of california are scared, and many are moving away. see the link "moving because of LBAM spray, calfornia's refugee problem" on the lower left at www.veganreader.com

Sorry, Carehn, i misunderstood, and see that you mean clean food, as in free of poisons.
    if they spray, california food, even organic, will all be poisoned. like the people and animals.

Did you know that many of the organic foods sold in the US today are imported? http://www.commondreams.org/headlines06/0707-04.htm Canada is a major supplier. And yes, some come from China which has very lax regulations. http://www.organicconsumers.org/arti...ticle_6357.cfm
    http://www2.nysun.com/article/58606
    Some organic advocates doubt whether a yearly inspection, an occasional checkup, and no regular pesticide testing is a regime that ensures the detailed organic rules are being followed, especially in a chaotic, developing country like China. "With the troubles with conventional production over there, there's enough red flags raised" to prompt questions, the author of "Organic Inc.," Samuel Fromartz, said. "It's the Wild West out there."

this is about poisoning the people and animals with aerial spraying that will also destroy the organic status of food grown in our largest food producing state, against the will of all the people.
    we must work to stop this, as they plan to spray the whole united states, and will if this goes through.
    check out the video.

Not to mention the USDA is trying to use radiation to "sterilize" the bacteria in produce, in turn destroying all of the greens' phytonutrients and vitamins, in turn making people sick, in turn profiting drug companies.
    Ron Paul is my President.

Quote Originally Posted by josephadel_3 View Post
    Pardon my French, but you're an asshole!

Wink today is the day to call the governor!!!

it's today! see www.veganreader.com everyone call today. the phone number is on this site! keep them busy!!!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by josephadel_3 View Post
    Not to mention the USDA is trying to use radiation to "sterilize" the bacteria in produce, in turn destroying all of the greens' phytonutrients and vitamins, in turn making people sick, in turn profiting drug companies.
    People have been using micriwaves for decades now to cook food using radiation. Are they making people sick too? They are said to preserve nutriente better than conventional cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    People have been using micriwaves for decades now to cook food using radiation. Are they making people sick too? They are said to preserve nutriente better than conventional cooking.
    you suspect correctly. microwaves are so dangerous that most people have thrown them out.
    there is no truth to the statement that they preserve food nutrients, and instead they render it useless. also, it alters the protiens in food in a dangerous way.

call the governor! see the issue at www.lbamspray.com and see the campaign today at www.veganreader.com where his phone number is listed.
    keep their phone ringng!

call the governor today, save human and animal lives in california, and save lives all over the usa. go to www.veganreader.com and click on the button saying usda gearing up to spray the whole united states.
    then, on their first page, third item, is call the governor today info. do it!

you suspect correctly. microwaves are so dangerous that most people have thrown them out.
    ??

Not me - I just prepared lunch using one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Emanuel Watkins View Post
    A fart is change. Our founding fathers did a lot more than just fart.

Quote Originally Posted by asgardshill View Post
    ??

Not me - I just prepared lunch using one.
    dont forget the plastic containers and cans lined in bisphenol A to go with it, then.
    Last edited by thuja; 04-22-2008 at 04:32 PM.

ok, all you ron pauls, get busy looking at www.lbamspray.com and read a few nicely written things at www.veganreader.com, and do not worry about those people's lives because they are in charge of their own lives, just consider your own and

think of what things you may have to change if they spray YOU, which the usda is planning to do after they spray california.

see the tab on left titled usda seeking to spray the whole united states. at www.veganreader.com
    TODAY IS THE DAY TO CALL THE GOVERNOR! (first know what you are calling about by looking at those sites) 916 445 2841
    Last edited by thuja; 04-22-2008 at 04:33 PM.

I will call.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    dont forget the plastic containers and cans lined in bisphenol A to go with it, then.
    I think his "??" was a subtle prod for you to link us to some corroborating sources. I did a quick google search for "microwaves unsafe," and this was the first link I came to:
    http://www.all-natural.com/microwa1.html
    It may or may not be a reputable site (and it obviously has a preexisting bias towards all natural food and preparation ), but it's interesting, to say the least. It makes sense that if a study did show microwaves to be unsafe, it would probably be suppressed. After all, companies like GE (who made the first microwave) have been sleeping with governments the world over for years. I've always wondered if microwave radiation does something unsafe to food. My gut has always said, "Probably," but the damn thing is just so convenient...:-/
    Last edited by Mini-Me; 04-23-2008 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    I think his "??" was a subtle prod for you to link us to some corroborating sources. I did a quick google search for "microwaves unsafe," and this was the first link I came to:
    http://www.all-natural.com/microwa1.html
    It may or may not be a reputable site (and it obviously has a preexisting bias towards all natural food and preparation ), but it's interesting, to say the least. It makes sense that if a study did show microwaves to be unsafe, it would probably be suppressed. After all, companies like GE (who made the first microwave) have been sleeping with governments the world over for years. I've always wondered if microwave radiation does something unsafe to food. My gut has always said, "Probably," but the damn thing is just so convenient...:-/
    oh, ok, i was just tired of looking for research, and had months ago deleted what i had saved, but i just looked it up by searching for russian research on this topic.
    the first one i found is this one:
    http://www.cam.net.uk/home/aaa315/he...microwaves.htm
    i never used mine for anything but heating coffee, but after i read several of these, out it went. (so did the coffee)
    you should always always listen to your gut feelings.
    Last edited by thuja; 04-24-2008 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    I will call.
    thanks! every call and action will help. today is the court case, so keep our fingers crossed. maybe there will be an update at www.lbamspray.com later on.

thanks! every call and action will help. today is the court case, so keep our fingers crossed. maybe there will be an update at www.lbamspray.com later on.
    it's good news! www.lbamspray.com
    now we have more time to stop this plan to spray americans from the skies!

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    I think his "??" was a subtle prod for you to link us to some corroborating sources.
    Yeah, pretty much. Other than the unheard-of occurrence of a faulty door seal and interference with pacemakers way back in the dim times, that was the first time I had ever heard that microwave ovens could be considered unsafe. And, certainly "most people" (at least not the ones I know) are NOT getting rid of theirs, not that I know of anyway.

Links noted though - I'll take a look at 'em.

Besides, I routinely cook my lunch in a ceramic bowl anyway - no bisphenol A for me. Its bad enough that I'm having to throw out all the Nalgene bottles I use when I go hiking - those things weren't cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Emanuel Watkins View Post
    A fart is change. Our founding fathers did a lot more than just fart.

Quote Originally Posted by asgardshill View Post
    Yeah, pretty much. Other than the unheard-of occurrence of a faulty door seal and interference with pacemakers way back in the dim times, that was the first time I had ever heard that microwave ovens could be considered unsafe. And, certainly "most people" (at least not the ones I know) are NOT getting rid of theirs, not that I know of anyway.

Links noted though - I'll take a look at 'em.

Besides, I routinely cook my lunch in a ceramic bowl anyway - no bisphenol A for me. Its bad enough that I'm having to throw out all the Nalgene bottles I use when I go hiking - those things weren't cheap
    i am so sorry. really. because i understand there are an almost overwhelming number of things that may seem useful, and are in habitual use, but which must, for health reasons be discarded. some, when discarded, pose a threat to the air and water and earth, so they have to go in the hazmat garbage.
    these things are another reason to eat raw organic food. otherwise, a thermos made for things like soup would help.
    your microwav has no personality, throw it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast