Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If someone is a Christian, it is a contradiction to be a democrat!

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The entire premise of this thread is retarded. Each party has been taken over by people who don't share the ideals it was founded on. For example the democrats were the original "states rights" party. I don't find John McCain any more "Christian" than Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama. I was also surprised to find out that the head of the John Birch Society that got killed when the Russians shot down that Korean airliner years ago was a democrat. If you think one party is better than the other than you've missed the point of the rEVOLution. Ron Paul is great because he's willing to stick to principle even when it means going against party.

Regards,

John M. Drake
    I agree

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kade View Post
    You don't know my home, nor should you pretend to act like you do.
    You have proven yourself to be a dip$#@! time and time again. Your hypocrisy is getting pretty old.

You obviously wish to pursue the red state versus blue state mentality because that is all your limited intellect can grasp. Congrats, you are the perfect useless tool.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is this necessary? Some people agree. Some people disagree. Some who disagree agree to disagree. Some who disagree choose to fight. This need to spiral down into name calling and being offended and WHATEVER in just about every thread with the words Christian and atheist in it is what's really retarded. There's no point to it. You handful of arguers just get all ruffled and give each other more reasons to argue. It's a waste of time and energy. Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLightShining View Post
    Is this necessary? Some people agree. Some people disagree. Some who disagree agree to disagree. Some who disagree choose to fight. This need to spiral down into name calling and being offended and WHATEVER in just about every thread with the words Christian and atheist in it is what's really retarded. There's no point to it. You handful of arguers just get all ruffled and give each other more reasons to argue. It's a waste of time and energy. Grow up.
    +1000

I totally agree!

Kade gives atheists a bad name.

He is a hypocrite with little common sense on display.

As an atheist, I get annoyed when I see this type of behavior. We clearly have failed in self policing. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    Kade gives atheists a bad name.

As an atheist, I get annoyed...
    Sometimes I think Kade is just trying to cattle prod the level of debate up a notch. Sort of like a humorless yongrel...

Have faith in the forum guidelines. If you can't say something nice, find some links that will rip his argument to shreds.

That'll get him!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Sometimes I think Kade is just trying to cattle prod the level of debate up a notch. Sort of like a humorless yongrel...

Have faith in the forum guidelines. If you can't say something nice, find some links that will rip his argument to shreds.

That'll get him!
    Better not to argue about it at all... it just feeds the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Better not to argue about it at all... it just feeds the problem.
    +8000

Quote Originally Posted by Kade View Post
    Interesting how your religion is twisted for political gain.

Most Christians were once Democrat... abortion was an evil, but a necessary allowance. Now, you have politicized the church, and it, as an entity of the antipathy, contrary to every principle of freedom, twists itself into compliance to the group most willing to secure you room in the feeding trough.

To shame with most of you Christians, and what your vote did to this country in the last 8 years.
    I'm not sure where you get your sense of history from. When was there a time that most Christians were "democrat"? During the time of Lincoln there were Christian republicans who were against slavery as well as Christian democrats who supported it. (And before some neoconfederate pipes I yes I know that there were other issues in the civil war besides just slavery but that was the major moral issue of the time.) Down through the years members of both parties have wrapped themselves in the Bible and the flag. During the civil rights struggle you had pro integration and pro segregation "Christian" democrats as well as republicans. And up until Roe vs. Wade abortion general was not seen as a "necessary evil". It was seen as a decision to be left up to the states. Some states allowed abortion. Many banned it except for the most extreme circumstances. Since it was an issue that was decided locally there was no reason for any national political movement against it.

Regards,

John M. Drake
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

+8000
    allowing him to carry on unimpeded is no good either.

Instead of arguing, just call a spade a spade, and then move on.
    That way others come in reading his nonsense and quickly realize he has no pull in this particular movement. We are not keen on religious bigotry here.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That way others come in reading his nonsense and quickly realize he has no pull in this particular movement. We are not keen on religious bigotry here.
    Allowing him to carry on unimpeded just makes it look like he is talking to himself.
    Nobody will listen to the wind as it is something they have gotten used to hearing as a minor impediment when listening to something else.

Christians are very nice...

when they are lion poo.

I like a challenge. It helps me grow. So I don't mind hearing perspective from someone whose world view is different than mine. Every atheist is a different person just like every Christian is a different person. It's only when the conversations become heated arguments that spiral down into personal attacks that I have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Allowing him to carry on unimpeded just makes it look like he is talking to himself.
    Nobody will listen to the wind as it is something they have gotten used to hearing as a minor impediment when listening to something else.
    this isn't true.

It actually is similar to the diamond tactic that has been discussed on these forums before.

If we allow him to carry on while ignoring it, it appears we are in agreement, which we are not!

this isn't true.

It actually is similar to the diamond tactic that has been discussed on these forums before.

If we allow him to carry on while ignoring it, it appears we are in agreement, which we are not!
    Seems to work when I make a post people don't agree with. They just ignore what I said and go on with the thread.

There are those however who like to argue and they will respond.

Responding to a personal attack, especially one with no basis in reality, is not senseless arguing. There is nothing wrong with defending oneself.

Quote Originally Posted by familydog View Post
    What's with all this "us vs. them" crap? YOU CHRISTIANS!! YOU ATHEISTS!! Maybe someday the world will become enlightened and not lump people togather in groups. The irony is all over. Some people here say they hate identity politics, but have no problem using it when it suits their needs.
    Thank you.

My point exactly. People want to talk about individualism, but eventually they revert back to that collectivism they know so well.
    Ron Paul For President 2008!
    Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms.-Ron Paul
    Christianity-It's a RELATIONSHIP not a RELIGION.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12