Thread: Paul supporters in Upstate, SC

Paul supporters in Upstate, SC

If anybody is in the upstate of SC (Greenville - Greer - Spartanburg - etc) .... Huckabee will be at The Beacon in Spartanburg today at noon. The Beacon is the stop for candidates in Spartanburg. I crashed Mitt-the-twit's event at The Beacon ... and I plan on being there to greet Huckabee too. A few people in the local meetup will be there. If you can make it -- please come out. I don't expect overwhelming support for him.... so I may get a shot to ask him a question -- do you guys have suggestions for zingers? We really nailed Sam Brownback good when he visited here last week, asking him why he supported bills that had earmarks for Planned Parenthood. Sam got caught with his fly down to say the least Jason at the Herald Journal even covered us nailing Sam in the newspaper. Would love to nail Huckabee too!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey, read this story http://www.katv.com/news/stories/0807/448893.html and ask him why did he spend so much of Arkansans money to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by georgia_tech_swagger View Post
    If anybody is in the upstate of SC (Greenville - Greer - Spartanburg - etc) .... Huckabee will be at The Beacon in Spartanburg today at noon. The Beacon is the stop for candidates in Spartanburg. I crashed Mitt-the-twit's event at The Beacon ... and I plan on being there to greet Huckabee too. A few people in the local meetup will be there. If you can make it -- please come out. I don't expect overwhelming support for him.... so I may get a shot to ask him a question -- do you guys have suggestions for zingers? We really nailed Sam Brownback good when he visited here last week, asking him why he supported bills that had earmarks for Planned Parenthood. Sam got caught with his fly down to say the least Jason at the Herald Journal even covered us nailing Sam in the newspaper. Would love to nail Huckabee too!
    ask him why he increased state spending 65.3% from 1996 to 2004 and supported numerous tax hikes.

ask him why the CATO Institute gave him an F grade for spending and tax policy
    http://www.freetalklive.com

“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live...................... and shut your f----n' mouth.” - Bill Hicks

"The only difference between the Government and the Mafia is that the government flies flags in front of their offices" - Harry Browne

ask him how he plans on adding 100,000 more troops to the US military without a draft, or some sort of amnesty w/military service deal. Thats what i REALLY want to know.

awlll ... turns out it's tomorrow at noon. Either my email had a typo, or I should shower before reading my emails in the morning

Anyway -- this will just give me more time to make flyers and perhaps organize some photo/video shooting

Steve the sign guy, Gary Coats (guy who filmed Spartanburg luncheon), Aaron Russo's press secretary, myself, and more will be there. Expecting more excellent coverage from Jason at the Spartanburg Herald Journal (goupstate.com) as well. Photos and video will come soon thereafter!