Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess Jimmy Carter is "anti-semitic" now

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Talking to both sides is not taking sides on an issue. President Carter's goal is to try to achieve a peace treaty for the region. You cannot do that without talking to both sides. I too have not said that I support one side or the other.
    They are both guilty of doing and saying bad things to each other. The fact is that they are geographical neighbors and need to be able to get along. Both would be better off if they can resolve their differences.
    You may be right, but I cant think of one other country in the world that talks and negotiates with another country on its border that is sworn to its destruction.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How many others are there with a common border? North and South Korea meet periodically. Dialog is important to minimize military actions.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    How many others are there with a common border? North and South Korea meet periodically. Dialog is important to minimize military actions.
    North Korea doesn't have spiritual leaders residing in foreign countries (Syria) that constantly call for the destruction of the South, while planning and funding attacks that have killed thousands of children (using money given to it by Iran).

Havn't seen North Korea bombing restaurants and malls in South Korea
    Last edited by Benny45; 04-15-2008 at 03:14 PM.

I think the issue at hand in this thread is trying to explain what proof there is that Jimmy Carter hates Jewish people.

Criticism of Israel or AIPAC does not count.

I've said it once I'll say it again, we shouldn't be funding either side, it's not our war, and I don't care who wins.

Edit: And in that respect I don't really respect Jimmy Carter for trying to broker peace with my money. But, regardless of respect or not, Israel wants to shut him up when he criticizes them, and I think it's fairly obvious all their doing is political blackmail.
    Last edited by CountryboyRonPaul; 04-15-2008 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny45 View Post
    North Korea doesn't have spiritual leaders residing in foreign countries (Syria) that constantly call for the destruction of the South, while planning and funding attacks that have killed thousands of children (using money given to it by Iran).
    You could replace Syria and Iran with United States and it would apply perfectly to Israel too. Funny how that works. Shows that neither side without blame in the conflict.

"North Korea doesn't have spiritual leaders residing in foreign countries (United States) that constantly call for the destruction of the South, while planning and funding attacks that have killed thousands of children (using money given to it by the United States)."
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by CountryboyRonPaul View Post
    I think the issue at hand in this thread is trying to explain what proof there is that Jimmy Carter hates Jewish people.

Criticism of Israel or AIPAC does not count.

I've said it once I'll say it again, we shouldn't be funding either side, it's not our war, and I don't care who wins.

Edit: And in that respect I don't really respect Jimmy Carter for trying to broker peace with my money. But, regardless of respect or not, Israel wants to shut him up when he criticizes them, and I think it's fairly obvious all their doing is political blackmail.

I dont think Carter hates jewish people, however you might understand why Israel might have an issue with him hugging and kissing a man that sends suicide bombers into their country to kill them.

I am not a fan of Carter, and it has nothing to do with Israel, but everything to do with how he ran our country into the ground in the 70s and was one of the worst 3 presidents we have ever had.

I dont think Carter hates jewish people, however you might understand why Israel might have an issue with him hugging and kissing a man that sends suicide bombers into their country to kill them.

I am not a fan of Carter, and it has nothing to do with Israel, but everything to do with how he ran our country into the ground in the 70s and was one of the worst 3 presidents we have ever had.

I think I could find a picture of every pres in the past 20 years hugging and kissing multiple Islamic leaders.

Paris Hilton's got nothing on them...

Edit: Oh this one's even better

Apparently men over their greet each other with kisses... So if they don't like Carter greeting both sides of an issue, it sounds like they just don't want to make concessions, which basically sounds like they don't want peace.

Oh well, let em fight, just NOT WITH MY MONEY!!!
    Last edited by CountryboyRonPaul; 04-15-2008 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryboyRonPaul View Post

I think I could find a picture of every pres in the past 20 years hugging and kissing multiple Islamic leaders.

Paris Hilton's got nothing on them...

Edit: Oh this one's even better
    Two wrongs............

Carter and Bush....2/3rds of my worst 3 presidents list.

Two wrongs............

Carter and Bush....2/3rds of my worst 3 presidents list.
    Fair enough lol

Where did I say Israel gets "nada", you must be off your meds. Did you imagine this?

You sure the tens of millions the Pals are getting are going to medicine? Do you realize how much money of foreign aide lined the pockets of the likes of Arafat?

Please break down where the $3 billion US dollars that went to Egypt last years was spent on. I will wait (or are you going to attempt to blame this on the "jewish lobby" also?).

Paging Jonathan Pollard .......Jonathan Pollard! Israel couldn't care less for the US. Their money is spent to only sustain their agenda; and everyone else be damned. Call me a lair!
    Last edited by Mopsus; 04-15-2008 at 06:50 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its funny, the same people that scream that they are accused of being Anti-Semetic when the criticize Israel are the first to accuse people with pro-israel beliefs to be zionists.

HYPOCRITE
    How is being pro Israel not being zionist?

Havn't seen North Korea bombing restaurants and malls in South Korea
    I think they have kidnapped quite a few. Maybe thousands. From South Korea and Japan.

The South Koreans didn't come from other continents to steal the land of Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by sratiug View Post
    I think they have kidnapped quite a few. Maybe thousands. From South Korea and Japan.

The South Koreans didn't come from other continents to steal the land of Korea.
    another forum member that knows nothing about history. Go open a textbook and you will find Jews didn't magically appear in Israel in the few years leading up to the war in 1948.

Quote Originally Posted by sratiug View Post
    How is being pro Israel not being zionist?
    Ron Paul has said time again that he would be a friend of Israel as president. I guess he is a Zionist too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mopsus View Post
    Paging Jonathan Pollard .......Jonathan Pollard! Israel couldn't care less for the US. Their money is spent to only sustain their agenda; and everyone else be damned. Call me a lair!
    ok, you are a liar. I go to Israel all the time. The US is very highly regarded there. I have also been to Egypt. The US is hated there. Lot of good that $3 billion we gave Egypt is doing for us. Have you ever been to the region?

Having a valid opinion is not a falsehood there Ben.

Israel's high regard is due to the fact that that their very existence is blindly paid and guaranteed by US tax dollars and US blood. Both of which are fueled by Israeli special interest groups in the US.

Again Benny, I shall ask you, what has Israel done for the US?

Ask a crewmember of the USS Liberty for clarity on the subject before us.

By the way Benny, my family has been from the region since 600 A.D. I've been to and lived in Jordan, visited the West Bank and Israel since I was five. My dad used to Boy Scout in Jerusalem before Israel turned into a Fascist state. So yes, I've been to the region.
    Last edited by Mopsus; 04-16-2008 at 09:09 AM.

Having a valid opinion is not a falsehood there Ben.

Israel's high regard is due to the fact that that their very existence is blindly paid and guaranteed by US tax dollars and US blood. Both of which are fueled by Israeli special interest groups in the US.

Again Benny, I shall ask you, what has Israel done for the US?

Ask a crewmember of the USS Liberty for clarity on the subject before us.

By the way Benny, my family has been from the region since 600 A.D. I've been to and lived in Jordan, visited the West Bank and Israel since I was five. My dad used to Boy Scout in Jerusalem before Israel turned into a Fascist state. So yes, I've been to the region.

1. When you opinion conflicts with facts, the it is a falsehood

2. Why are you only asking what Israel has done for the US, why aren't you asking the same questions about the other countries we send billions to? (ending all aide is fine with me)

3. The USS liberty was a mistake. In Afghanistan, The US mistakenly killed Canadian soldiers in a friendly fire accident. Does this mean the US hates Canada?

4. If you think Israelis dislike the US, then yes I question if you have ever been there. Egyptians do not hold us in high regard even though they receive billions. So, there goes that argument.
    Last edited by Benny45; 04-16-2008 at 09:35 AM.

1. When you opinion conflicts with facts, the it is a falsehood

2. Why are you only asking what Israel has done for the US, why aren't you asking the same questions about the other countries we send billions to? (ending all aide is fine with me)

3. The USS liberty was a mistake. In Afghanistan, The US mistakenly killed Canadian soldiers in a friendly fire accident. Does this mean the US hates Canada?

4. If you think Israelis dislike the US, then yes I question if you have ever been there. Egyptians do not hold us in high regard even though they receive billions. So, there goes that argument.

I'm going to give you a second to get your head out of the Zionist Grape Koolaid. Are you ready? Here we go.

1. An opinion is not a statement of fact. When one claims an opinion to be a fact and erroneous, then it is a falsehood. See eg: uhmmmm Hiillary and the snipers;

2. Screw everyone alse, I'm talking about our "key ally" in the region. Seriously, what has Israel done to justify our blood and treasure?

3. Yeah a mistake that a marked US Navy vessel was strafed by Israeli aircraft and torpedo boats for hours on end despite the inconvient fact that she was flying a U.S Flag and radioed multiple time that she was a US naval vessel????.....Sure.....Benny, keep on drinking that Manaschevitz Kool Aid.

4. No, I don't doubt the Jews in Israel love the U.S. Who doesn't like a free ride and free protection? Who doesn't like the "heat" taken off of them? Israel has not helped the US in any regard whatsoever---well except to further their own agenda that is.
    Last edited by Mopsus; 04-16-2008 at 10:05 AM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm going to give you a second to get your head out of the Zionist Grape Koolaid. Are you ready? Here we go.

1. An opinion is not a statement of fact. When one claims an opinion to be a fact and erroneous, then it is a falsehood. See eg: uhmmmm Hiillary and the snipers;

2. Screw everyone alse, I'm talking about our "key ally" in the region. Seriously, what has Israel done to justify our blood and treasure?

3. Yeah a mistake that a marked US Navy vessel was strafed by Israeli aircraft and torpedo boats for hours on end despite the inconvient fact that she was flying a U.S Flag and radioed multiple time that she was a US naval vessel????.....Sure.....Benny, keep on drinking that Manaschevitz Kool Aid.

4. No, I don't doubt the Jews in Israel love the U.S. Who doesn't like a free ride and free protection? Who doesn't like the "heat" taken off of them? Israel has not helped the US in any regard whatsoever---well except to further their own agenda that is.
    Yep, Weak minded fools like you get wrap yourself around the idea that not everybody shares your opinions, and in the case of the USS Liberty, wild conspiracy theories. It makes perfect sense for Israel to attack its closest ally in the world.

You should ask yourself, why you dont care that the US is giving billions of dollars to countries that openly hate it. You dont ask those questions because it iterferes with your "blame the Israelis" for everything way of thinking. Kind of hypocritical of you, but I'm sure you dont care.

Yep, Weak minded fools like you get wrap yourself around the idea that not everybody shares your opinions, and in the case of the USS Liberty, wild conspiracy theories. It makes perfect sense for Israel to attack its closest ally in the world.

You should ask yourself, why you dont care that the US is giving billions of dollars to countries that openly hate it. You dont ask those questions because it iterferes with your "blame the Israelis" for everything way of thinking. Kind of hypocritical of you, but I'm sure you dont care.
    Sir, I'm not weak minded because I'm not a sycophant to the jack boot Israeli state. Thank you if you will.

I'm a lover of freedom and liberty and helping one's neighbor.....things that the Zionist government of Israel abhors.

Israel has been a thorn in many a nation’s side because they only care for their well being. Frankly sir, I'm tired of it.

It may not be PC, but if Israel sees fit to spy upon, shoot and kill the military of her "allies," perhaps it's time that she tread this dangerous road on her own.
    Last edited by Mopsus; 04-16-2008 at 10:29 AM.

I see your recent vacation from the forum hasn't altered your posting habits.

Last time you were posting I asked if you could weigh the argument of both viewpoints in your posts to result in a fair opinion at the end, but you're ignoring any criticism of Israel, deflecting towards Egypt and lowering to ad hominem.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny45

I don't believe he is anti-semitic either, can understand why the Israeli government is having a go at him though, but once or twice before he arrived in the region was probably enough, the amount of times I've read about condemnation of Carter this week doesn't shine a great light on Israel. And I agree with your 2nd paragraph, he wasn't a great president, indeed one of the worst.

Ron Paul has said time again that he would be a friend of Israel as president. I guess he is a Zionist too.
    Silly post He said he will talk and trade with *every* political leader regardless of past trade sanctions or past opinions, which is obviously a healthy position.

Ending all foreign aid would be great, USA already has more debt than any other country in the world, it makes absolutely no sense that they are also one of the most "generous" when it comes to foreign aid.

I doubt any of us was there that day the USS Liberty was mangled, so arguing over opinion about it is a bit futile, it's best to just be open-minded about it.

@4. I don't think he meant the general public in Israel, I think it seems like a fair opinion to say that the Israeli government doesn't care much about the American general public - why should they - the problem is the foreign aid.

~To the point, I think the basic principle of what Carter is doing in Jordan or Syria, I forget which, is quite good, I can relate to the Troubles in Northern Ireland, which proved that ignoring the IRA because of one of its extreme branches did nothing but cause more violence. To this argument I've read many people say Hamas can't be compared to the IRA because Arabs are unable to live peacefully in any conditions, useless racism. Hamas was democratically elected so its leader shouldn't be ignored, in my opinion.
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" - JFK

http://www.KnowYourRINO.com

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers." - Thomas Pynchon

“It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.” - Voltaire.

"my administration would treat Israel as a friend and trading partner. Americans would be encouraged to travel to and trade with Israel" -RP

"my administration would treat Israel as a friend and trading partner. Americans would be encouraged to travel to and trade with Israel" -RP
    Where's the part that says that the US will fund Mossad and the IDF and kill any Palestinian dissent?

Quote Originally Posted by Zolah View Post
    I see your recent vacation from the forum hasn't altered your posting habits.
    Yet nothing about anybody here calling me a zionist, an apologist, and a Manaschevitz drinker (the worst lie of them all).

You really wonder why Israelis dont like Carter? Could it be him hugging and kissing people that send suicide bombers into their country to kill their children? Nah.

Where's the part that says that the US will fund Mossad and the IDF and kill any Palestinian dissent?

um, Huh? I quoted Ron Paul. Please show me a quote from him that backs up another one of your tin foil hat conspiracy theories.

um, Huh? This is a quoted from RP. Please show me a quote from him that backs up another one of your tin foil hat conspiracy theories.
    Kindly list my "made up" tin foil conspiracies, and I'll be more than happy to address them for you.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm a lover of freedom and liberty and helping one's neighbor.....things that the Zionist government of Israel abhors.

Israel has been a thorn in many a nation’s side because they only care for their well being. Frankly sir, I'm tired of it.
    Yep, Our $3billion to Egypt (that you are strangely silent about) has bought us alot. Does Egypt care about the US......no. Using your example, why aren't you outraged, or "tired of it"?

Kindly list my "made up" tin foil conspiracies, and I'll be more than happy to address them for you.
    or how about just answering the question. Where is the RP quote to back it up? If not, where is the relevance in a reply to my RP quote?

Too bad Jimmy is not a libertarian. But I like how he's causing the neocons pain. heh

Ummm, How about a non-interventionist foreign policy? I agree. No money to no one when we, as Americans, are broke. Screw Israel and all other nations until we get our own house in order. Why does Israel deserve preferential treatment?
    Last edited by Mopsus; 04-16-2008 at 11:16 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast