Important announcement regarding the Nations Gun Show April 11!!!!

Greetings 2nd Amendment Friends!

The Nations Gun Show is this weekend! Come to Vern McKinley's table, those of you attending! Friday (April 11th) will be an exciting evening!

Vern will be joined by very special guests who have made themselves available for this event. I can honestly say that you will have the opportunity to shake the hands of those who have helped shape history. Come by any time between 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM. If you have not made plans to attend this Friday, make them now. This opportunity is well worth your time and effort!

I would also like to invite you to a fundraising cocktail reception and select dinner that will follow the gun show, allowing for personal interaction with these Second Amendment Celebrities. All donations will help Vern get elected and bring change.

Vern McKinley is a staunch 2nd Amendment supporter and is running against Frank Wolf for the 10th District Congressional seat in the Republican primary on June 10th. I, along with many other gun owners, have been very disappointed with the actions of Congressman Wolf. He has let us down on the Second Amendment, namely voting against the repeal of the DC Gun Ban, among other things.

Vote for Vern McKinley! Give him your time and any financial donations that you are able to give. We need change in congress and Vern McKinley is the breath of fresh air that we have been waiting for.

I hope to see you on Friday! When you meet Vernís special guests, youíll understand why I am so excited and why I am so committed to getting Vern elected to Congress.

Yours in Freedom,

Mike

EDIT: I can say that Dane is going to be one of the celebs and he's bringing a friend with a famous name <wink>

Dane von Breichenruchardt, Head of Gun Owners for McKinley for Congress
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nat...749,full.story
Since Heller became involved with the case, the public housing near his home has been torn down, replaced by stylish townhouses and flats that city officials boasted sold for up to $600,000. He married. And he moved across town, renting his home to the friend who had suggested that they sue the city over the handgun ban.

That friend, Dane vonBreichenruchardt, 62, a constitutional activist who has known Heller since 1993, noted that the remaining plaintiff in the Supreme Court case has, on occasion, guarded the very justices who will decide his case.

"He's the guy who defends the life of these judges and then at the end of the day, the poor guy - like Barney Fife - has to hand over his bullets when he goes home like a good boy," he said, referring to the laughable deputy sheriff from The Andy Griffith Show. "He's the kind of person you want to have owning a gun if you live next door."

Vern got 100% rating from Virginia Gun Owners:
http://mckinleyforcongress.com/Press...e_031808B.html

"Congressman Wolf is probably best known among 2nd Amendment advocates in Virginia for a 2004 vote against a repeal of the Washington, DC gun ban. At that time, the VGOC awarded Congressman Wolf its "Hall of Shame Award" as he joined Congressman Tom Davis of the 11th Congressional District as the only Republicans in the Virginia House delegation voting against the repeal."