Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armed Insurrection

Armed Insurrection

I'm just looking for opinions.What do you think would be the breaking point for the American people to take up arms against the Federal Government.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The breaking point? I'm already broke.

If I had even one other person to stand beside me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I'm just looking for opinions.What do you think would be the breaking point for the American people to take up arms against the Federal Government.
    I'd say it'd take ALL TV satellites going offline, ALL cable TV systems going offline, and ALL TV broadcast towers going offline all at once for a period of a month or more.

and.. a few more newcomers to the Ron Paul forums who try to give the impression that Paul supporters are going to incite violence should be enough to get some people to feel like the Federal Government would be justified in treating Paul supporters like domestic terrorists.
    NC doesn't need ThomTillis as the Republican nominee for US Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker921 View Post
    I'd say it'd take ALL TV satellites going offline, ALL cable TV systems going offline, and ALL TV broadcast towers going offline all at once for a period of a month or more.
    You're probably right.

Yeah...not gonna happen...it'd be squashed like a bug and used as propoganda to further the goals of the state. I'm quite willing to die for my freedom, but not in a fruitless - counterproductive even - endeavor.

It's never been easy.....

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man: brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
    Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little
    If we make peaceful revolution impossible, we make violent revolution inevitable
    A little rebellion now and then is a good thing.
    All that is essential for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing
    The hottest seats in hell are reserved for those who, in time of great moral crises, choose to do nothing.
    I love agitation and investigation and glory in defending unpopular truth against popular error
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world: indeed it's the only thing that ever has!
    Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it; I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons should I make a whore of my soul.
    "These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands now deserves the love and thanks of men and woman. Tyranny like hell is not easily conquered yet we have this consolation with us, the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value."
    "We must all hang together or assuredly we will hang separately."

Also....as far as what it would take....

Here's my list...and these are all "or" scenarios. Meaning if any of them happen.....it's on:

1) Complete ban on rifles and pistols (not necessarily shotguns)
    2) Collapse of the dollar....and replacement with the Amero
    3) Dissolution of the U.S. Constitution
    4) Martial law

Those are the big 4....there are others, but not nearly as serious and broad.

Bravo Sir!Thats exactly the Spirit I was looking.Thank you!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bravo Sir!Thats exactly the Spirit I was looking.Thank you!
    Just so long as you're not agitating for to help it along.

Theoretically food shortages would be a big red flag.

Gas shortages, ordinary people losing their basic utilities, and the Federal Government using foreign troops on US soil to police citizens would also be quite provocative.

Why can't all the collectivists reading this thread just open the Constitution and read it instead?

That's all we want, for the politicians to obey their Oath of Office to the Constitution.

Why is that so wrong? Why are you so threatened by that? Is your cushy government job so appealing you would betray you're Country for it? That's what you're doing you know.

Benidict Arnold's is what you are, and you know who you are if you are reading this.

I am first and foremost a peaceful person, and like nothing better than a pleasant day with good people music and maybe a little buzz. Pleasant conversation under a shade tree.
    I am NOT, however a pacifist.
    I think when Martial Law is declared, and good people are abused, would be the last straw.
    I am hopeful of a peaceful revolution. We need to educate the public, and to warn of the bad direction that this Country is going.
    If violence comes, I fear for the weaker and gentle people.
    If violence comes, It will not be started by me.
    If violence comes, it will meet my baser side.

A good read on this subject.
    http://neithercorp.us/npress/?p=17

May God help us all.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I think it would take a severe economic collapse but I think because the government has planned this collapse to bring about the NAU I think they are prepared and will try to use the AMero and NAU as the saving grace; Which is why we need to keep getting the word out.

Now if they accomplish their goal and get the NAU then after that when us americans start losing some serious rights very quickly $#@! will hit the fan

And I for one will be right there drawing the line in the sand

And what he said

I am first and foremost a peaceful person, and like nothing better than a pleasant day with good people music and maybe a little buzz. Pleasant conversation under a shade tree.
    I think when Martial Law is declared, and good people are abused, would be the last straw.
    I am hopeful of a peaceful revolution. We need to educate the public, and to warn of the bad direction that this Country is going.

May God help us all.

Our soldiers are ready and willing, Sir!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

DONT

get me started
    If this should be, our final stand,
    we will stand together with pride
    We will honour the past, and fight to the last,
    it will be a good way to die
    It matters not, if the cause is lost,
    and we can not stop the tide
    We will fight to the end, and then fight again,

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor_Jeep View Post
    DONT

get me started
    Don't
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Personally, i'm just making my "$#@!list" for when the SHTF.

A friendly tip: don't be on it.

Number one would any foreign military on our soil "keeping security" during insurrection. Since American military would not be reliable fighting it's own when they KNOW what they are doing is unconstitutional, brining in foreign military troops is the only way to keep peace. The agreements are already in place, and they even said you have to "keep it secret from the people".
    Last edited by Dequeant; 03-15-2008 at 05:03 AM.

I will never take up arms against my legitimate federal Government of my Constitution. I'm not against the Federal Government. It is not my enemy.

However, I will take up arms in defense FOR my federal Government against those corrupt public servants who fail to OBEY my Constitution.

Before I want my fellow Americans, whose Constitution for the [u]nited States of America is also THEIRS, I want my Pro Liberty Patriots to get armed and ready first, and THEN, threaten the corrupt public servants with FORCE. I want our corrupt public servants to have a chance to live first.

If we've exhausted every possible means of peaceful and legal process and it is STILL not effective, THAT is the breaking point for me to start the lawful process of using FORCE to defend our Individual Liberty, and get the crooks out of office who have an easily proven track record (documented in public record) of DISOBEYING my Constitution.

Even with using FORCE to get the crooks out of office, I don't want to kill them unless I have to defend myself from them killing me first. I want to arrest them and give all the corrupt and crooked politicians due process.

So I don't agree with killing any public servants, even if they are CROOKS, unless they've been tried with due process, and then convicted by a Jury of twelve on any crimes of murder or treason, and sentenced according to the law.

At this point, I think it's WAY past time to prepare and be armed. This is the way it should have always been from the beginning. Next, we need to get ready to use the threat of force, if necessary, then force, if necessary.

It is my opinion that we've already exhausted nearly all the peaceful means with the crooks. We've tried for many years already and things continue to get worse. We still have the "threat of force" as a peaceful means to make the crooks comply. Just like any police force use to make private Citizens comply.

IMO, we're at a danger point right now where if drastic action isn't taken soon, it may be too late.

Remember, NO public servant has a power that we don't already have. We grant powers to our hired public servants, but we never RELINQUISH that same power to them.

- SL

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Gun seizures would do it

If soldiers came to your town en masse and went house to house taking away peoples guns, I think that would do it. However, if I was the CO, I would jam all communications first so that towns and neighbors couldn't warn each other. Cities would be the key battlegrounds.

Most people would do as they are told, as they have been conditioned to do their entire lives. Those that resist would be in the minority, big time.

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

Lets step back for those who agree with the original poster and allow me to propose something you may be willing to hear and more importantly seriously need to consider. I know your itching for something eventful, but lets be a bit more strategic about what you are doing now before you do something that you've been aching to do later.

Strategy says, armed insurrection at this point is only going to harm us as a movement. That idiot at the Oklahoma bombing gave Clintion all the political leverage to pass legislation against American patriots. Therefore, how about you find people that agree with your stance and begin to organize nationally a Patriot paint ball league. You know.. get some skill, practice, exercise that help you vent your frustrations so you all do two things.

One you get trained. You know.. for like um... paint ball competitions.

Two, you organize others and add numbers.. to your ...um.. league members so you can kick some paint ball player ass.

Second you can take discussions about stuff like this OFF THE DAMNED INTERNET. You know, vent off the bugged mike you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Lets step back for those who agree with the original poster and allow me to propose something you may be willing to hear and more importantly seriously need to consider. I know your itching for something eventful, but lets be a bit more strategic about what you are doing now before you do something that you've been aching to do later.

Strategy says, armed insurrection at this point is only going to harm us as a movement. That idiot at the Oklahoma bombing gave Clintion all the political leverage to pass legislation against American patriots. Therefore, how about you find people that agree with your stance and begin to organize nationally a Patriot paint ball league. You know.. get some skill, practice, exercise that help you vent your frustrations so you all do two things.

One you get trained. You know.. for like um... paint ball competitions.

Two, you organize others and add numbers.. to your ...um.. league members so you can kick some paint ball player ass.

Second you can take discussions about stuff like this OFF THE DAMNED INTERNET. You know, vent off the bugged mike you know?
    Thanks for interjecting some sense. NOT ON A PUBLICLY AVAILABLE FORUM! Gadzooks people! I'd also encourage people who have posted pics of their guns to go back and remove them. If the SHTF, you're giving people a map, plus I do agree with Athan that it would only serve to hurt the movement at this point.

Don't be wusses and let someone grab the guns, but make strategic plans to get this movement's message out to the greatest number of people. Planning for the worst never hurts, but fantastical musings of violence on a message board is irresponsible and foolhardy.

Plus, have we really tried civil disobedience yet? There's a certain date coming up next month in which we could send a profound message about how we feel. In essence, attempt to fire them, without firing a round.

And for the record, I'm not a pacifist either. I'm actually a pretty decent shot.

P.S. Welcome to the boards Athan.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by OptionsTrader View Post
    Most people would do as they are told, as they have been conditioned to do their entire lives. Those that resist would be in the minority, big time.

DING DING DING

We have a winner here...

It is important to note that if it ever comes down to facing our own government by force of arms, we will be drawing beads upon other mother's sons who probably believe nothing more than that they are doing their duty and serving their country. Therefore, in order to bring me to the point where I do take up arms against the Fed, it will have to be a far and again different nation than we are right now.

I am talking about public death squads, overt political dissident prison camps, and radical fascism.

I have no desire to create that kind of environment to give myself an excuse to take up arms, and even then I still would do so reluctantly, but with great skill.

I do not want to take up arms against anybody, ever. But if the day comes when representatives of the United States (in whatever form) go around casually breaking into peoples homes, dragging them out into the street, executing them in their driveways and billing the family for the bullet, guess what, a lot of those executioners are going to die, good seconds before their buddies hear the sound of the rifle.

The question is, are we heading there? We could be. I cannot say "yes we are" because I can envision 100 futures all more probable than that one. Some of those 100 do involve taking up arms, but not against my own country.

SeekLiberty has it mostly completely right. I differ in that I believe that any threat of violence is a bad idea. Look at Waco and Ruby Ridge, and they did not even go THAT far, they were simply known to have the capability of threatening. If America goes all the way down Nazi road, again, highly unlikely, don't threat, do. All you do by threatening, is to tell them exactly where to target their weapons.

So if/when it comes time, then commit 1000% and don't look back. assume that you have already died for the cause before you even pull the trigger for the first time and burn on until your flame is extinguished. The incrementalism involved in threats of action followed by graver threats followed by a little action followed by a lot of action, is a strategy engineered to fail at the point of graver threats and little action. If/when it comes time, then the best course of action is to simply become a death machine and chew your way upwards until the fascists surrender.

But the REALITY is that armed fighting in the streets of America is FAR FAR more likely to be against various American street-gangs getting paid off by foreign enemies in order to disrupt the nation, or against an imported Iraq insurgency, or against anarchistic rioting in a collapsed nation. As a Marine Intell person, we were trained to account for every scenario, likely and unlikely, and be prepared to encounter any one of them. I have maintained that practice in preparing myself to encounter whatever the world decides to toss at me int he next 10 years. However, American citizens vs American Government is in reality the LEAST PROBABLE scenario in a SHTF collapse, and in my opinion, it has a greater chance of happening under John McCain than anybody else.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Thanks Amy!

And by the way, to all previous posters to which I have only the utmost respect and admiration, what I said before was not just said as something to discourage people. I am genuinely and personally interested in joining a paint ball league that would assist new people whom are unfamiliar with paint ball; and whom are fellow Ron Paul supporters. I could use the exercise, fun, and camaraderie of other Ron Paul supporters like yourselves.

So let me derail this topic into something that settles all of your nerves and ask this question:

Should we RP supporters create paint ball leagues and nationally join together? I would love to pay a membership fee to join such a social club. That way we don't have to rely on the net to socialize so much.

Organizers of such leagues whom can organize people, supplies, and funds would likely even become officers and people of prominence among Ron Paul fans.

Heck, I'd like to organize a team where I live. What are all of your thoughts?

My plan...

...when these local rednecks pack up their guns and dogs into their pick-up trucks and start heading east, this long-haired hippie-type pinko-*** is going to be right behind them!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A militia leader in Florida once pointed out to me that we are in fact COUNTER insurgents.

Think about it this way:

The government has a set of laws and regulations intended to restrict it. It breaks it's own laws and enforces laws on us that would not pass constitutional muster.

You can do your homework, and make your stand, like Ed Brown for example, and hold those laws and legal documents out making your case.

And those documents will have boot prints on them as you get some fat cops knee behind your neck and you get hauled away.

You see, they have the machine guns, the courts, the cops, and the media. They are making fake money, and activity that would land any one of us in jail, and have violated the Constitution in enough ways to describe it would take it's own forum.

THAT is the ARMED insurgency.

For if we are labeled "insurgent", then that would be coming from the government-media complex in their usual role of demonizing the enemy of their slave masters.

We are COUNTER-insurgents.
    If this should be, our final stand,
    we will stand together with pride
    We will honour the past, and fight to the last,
    It matters not, if the cause is lost,
    and we can not stop the tide
    We will fight to the end, and then fight again,

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Thanks Amy!

And by the way, to all previous posters to which I have only the utmost respect and admiration,

Should we RP supporters create paint ball leagues and nationally join together? I would love to pay a membership fee to join such a social club. That way we don't have to rely on the net to socialize so much.

Organizers of such leagues whom can organize people, supplies, and funds would likely even become officers and people of prominence among Ron Paul fans.

Heck, I'd like to organize a team where I live. What are all of your thoughts?
    I like it. Go forward young man! I also have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for the previous posters.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by A rope leash View Post
    ...when these local rednecks pack up their guns and dogs into their pick-up trucks and start heading east, this long-haired hippie-type pinko-*** is going to be right behind them!
    Smart man.

Make yourself useful though

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

May God help us all.
    When this happens I will fly the American Flag and march to Washington DC through towns, peacefully, and ask people to follow.

This is the cry of the nation, that we would hear once more that ring of a bell called liberty. Even once in our life time of lies and deceit... but let me tell you now, we will not give in, there are thos of us who hope for the best, and fear the worst, maintaining things that none other can. We are the defenders of liberty and maybe, just maybe we will be called upon by lady liberty to rise as are ancestors did and take that which is rightfully ours.

To those who would oppose this, I weep for your family,
    To those who would support this, I again weep for you family,
    This is not a happy time in which we may play and see, we must wait, and plan and change the now. For if there were ever a time in need of patriots are time is now.
    IF the only thing that sept 11th did was cause all of us to become paranoid against the government then I say, stop, take up a piece of paper called the Constitution and close down the institution that is tearing it apart. There are peaceful and non peaceful ways of changing our futures, but in that end we will all be remembered as the ones who rose up from the ashes of a once great civilization to re-ignite the flame of Freedom for all those to see.

To those who survive, I beg of you to remember, please oh please remember your day will come when you must rise to the call of that ol' liberty hall.

Let Freedom ring not from every mountain but in every heart of every child so that this nation, no matter what happens will have a youth that will take it back.

That is my only hope, that our children will remember what we did, and know that we did it with our love of Freedom at the forefront of this fight. For it is a fight, and we will not lose, it will continue until they are all gone, and only our offspring remain. if this is the path it must take then so be it, but i will not stand idly by while they strip my childrens rights away.

please, let freedom ring in your own heart, and pass that hope along, i fear it may be the only way to win this Revolution and bring the tyranny to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous6728 View Post
    If soldiers came to your town en masse and went house to house taking away peoples guns
    That already happened in a city named New Orleans....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast