Thread: Troops are supporting Obama!?!?!?

Thumbs down Troops are supporting Obama!?!?!?

Take a look at this bull$#@! ABC News article that cherry picks troops' responses in Iraq to give the impression that they are all supporting Obama. Can we still organize a comment barrage?

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/story?id=4244798&page=1

Most of the comments on ABC's site point out that the story is obviously biased and flawed, but I haven't seen any mentions of Ron Paul.

Lets not forget, that he raised more than both Democrats combined in the 4th quarter of 07.
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-rel...cans-combined/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You do know that the troops are paid to say things right?

For example, why did Iraqi troops who are working with us troops say something about Obama?

Why not ron paul?

The troops are often compelled against their will to say things or pose for pictures with candidates. Take that photo a few months ago where the soldier was making the signal for posing under duress when posing with Hillary...

Dude, no one except us even thinks Ron is still running. Of course they support Obama, the Clinton years were a disaster for the military, reductions and increased deployments to "peacekeeping" missions, and McCain wants their grandkids to be fighting in Iraq.

So yeah, Obama makes sense to me...
    "For when our kids go off to battle, no one dare oppose the action, for that is seen as opposing them. The blood of our nation's youth, all too often, is spilt as if it can wipe away the policy sins of the Congress and the President."
    ~ Ron Paul
    November 23, 1998

You are here.

Quote Originally Posted by Give me liberty View Post
    You do know that the troops are paid to say things right?

For example, why did Iraqi troops who are working with us troops say something about Obama?

Why not ron paul?
    Are you serious, paid? I wish I could get hooked up with these people. The reason that nobody knows who RP is is because the only tv we get over here is AFN, their news channel consists of CNN, FOX, and MSNBC. Word of mouth is the only reason that the few know who in the world the man is. I've turned a few onto the man and they are now die-hard supporters. It's just a lack of information, the media has done their job.

Quote Originally Posted by tmosley View Post
    The troops are often compelled against their will to say things or pose for pictures with candidates. Take that photo a few months ago where the soldier was making the signal for posing under duress when posing with Hillary...
    Wow! Really? I didn't see that picture!
    Does anyone have any reliable sources for this? I would like to post about it on my blog, but hearsay doesn't go over well.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Talking

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post

Great find! I mean...GREAT FIND!