Thread: North Carolina in desperate need of yard signs and 2x4 signs

North Carolina in desperate need of yard signs and 2x4 signs

I have enough materials to go through the primary, but I desperately need signs. my Alabama contact seems to have fallen through, I may get a few signs from Tennessee if I can either arrange for shipping or drive out there to go get them. but I am in desperate need of signs. PLEASE!
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, Patriots of the Ron Paul Revolution -

I have only the signs and the manpower to work my local precinct. My Congressional District, which I would like to work, is the most populous district in the state, with 730,266 inhabitants according to the 2000 census.

Congressional District 2 is enormous. As of right now, what I need desperately above all else is SIGNS. I have put out all of my yard signs and my 2x4 signs, and here is the area I have covered thus far:

this includes 30 yard signs, and 12 2x4 signs.

As you can see, this coverage area hardly qualifies as even a fraction of congressional district 2:

Now below is my DESIRED area of coverage:

which would require an estimated 700 to 1000 yard signs, and 300 to 500 2x4 signs.

Please note - again - Congressional District 2 is the most heavily populated (and the fastest growing) District in all of North Carolina. With a year 2000 population of 730,266, we are very probably near the 800,000 mark RIGHT NOW.

Any help you can provide in getting us signs, PLEASE help.

And if you can come help us canvass and lit-drop, PLEASE help!

We have between right now and May 6th to work this district, and CD#2 is just slam full of Ron Paul delegates. If we can successfully work this district, we can send all kinds of delegates to the national convention and make a HUGE impact for Ron Paul!
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

bumpers for signage

PM me an address and I'll see if my meetup has any signs left.

Thanks so much! PM sent

I have about 75 yard signs and stands. I am in the Matthews area, just outside Charlotte if anyone can use them.

I sure can! But with North Carolina's primaries yet to come, might Charlotte not be able to use them? If not, then I'll come get those bad boys! But check your local meetups first; I don't want to take from places that still have an upcoming primary unless they simply will not get used.