Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir Rogers de Claremore

Default Sir Rogers de Claremore

Last edited by acptulsa; 09-21-2015 at 11:26 AM.
    'It ain't what we don't know that hurts us, it's what we "know" that ain't so.'--Will Rogers

'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

'It ain't what we don't know that hurts us, it's what we "know" that ain't so.'--Will Rogers

'I prefer someone who burns the flag and then wraps themselves up in the Constitution over someone who burns the Constitution and then wraps themselves up in the flag.'--Molly Ivins

Last edited by acptulsa; 09-21-2015 at 11:27 AM.

Last edited by acptulsa; 09-21-2015 at 11:27 AM.

Last edited by acptulsa; 09-21-2015 at 11:28 AM.

Last edited by acptulsa; 09-21-2015 at 11:29 AM.

Last edited by acptulsa; 09-21-2015 at 11:30 AM.

Last edited by acptulsa; 09-21-2015 at 11:31 AM.

Last edited by acptulsa; 09-21-2015 at 11:32 AM.

Last edited by acptulsa; 09-21-2015 at 11:33 AM.

Last edited by acptulsa; 09-21-2015 at 11:34 AM.

"This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when the baby gets hold of a hammer." -- Will Rogers
    Last edited by libertythor; 05-01-2008 at 08:14 AM.

"See what will happen if you don't stop biting your fingernails? "

--Will Rogers, to his niece on seeing the Venus de Milo
    Last edited by amy31416; 05-02-2008 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Restoring the zen. . .
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast