Thread: Rand Paul is on tonight. We need to get his name recoginition up.

Rand Paul is on tonight. We need to get his name recoginition up.

Rand is a younger, more attractive, more charismatic Ron Paul. We need to help promote him by spreading the word when he's on. Also, use his sound bytes and quotes in addition to founding fathers and Ron Paul. The media listens to us and respect us and to some degree is waiting on baited breath for our next move. Remember, the bankers have soft power. the journalists don't even know theyre controlled usualy so they will report Rand if we are excited about him.

http://people.ronpaul2008.com/campai...#comment-45929

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No offense, but I don't think he's more attractive nor more charismatic. Younger, yes.

i agree RAND could be our next step in years to come, but for now its Ron. I do see what you mean, and Im all for it. Great post.

Nice guy, but Rand isn't Ron.

Is this broadcasted on actual radio with an actual passive audience, or the internet only?

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    The media listens to us and respect us and to some degree is waiting on baited breath for our next move.
    Wow. What happened while I was at work today?
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

The media does not respect us. The television media has the power to create popular opinion. The television media ignores us and labels us as irrelevant, for the benefit of those that Ron's popularity would threaten. And they are good at their job based on the popular vote in the primaries thus far. Because they do not respect nor fear us, that is why we have to infiltrate the party and convert it to what we want. The media will never help us achieve what we want as outsiders to the 2 party sham.
    Last edited by OptionsTrader; 03-24-2008 at 08:29 PM.

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

Let me see a picture of this Rand Paul.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    The media listens to us and respect us

Bump for Rand
    Keep up the good work everyone, we all play a part; the world is watching and we are on stage!

http://www.endthefed.us/

www.dailypaul.com

http://www.prayforpaul.com/prayers.html

www.campaignforliberty.com

Don't mistake journalists for their bosses, guys. I used to be a journalists and trust me, I was never in the CFR. lol never even knew about it until you guys. doubt many journalists who aren't part of it know much.

and as for Rand being more attractive and charismatic but not being Ron....

no one is Ron. Rand is the next best thing. Ron is 73? He's only got a few years left in the tank. Rand has got 30 more and I really like how he speaks.

I understand you don't want to believe me that journalists are waiting to see what we do next, but trust me please... take a leap of faith. Thats why they're so excited about what's he doing right now... running or not? they know we're a movement but they still don't understand all the way. that's why they will take our lead. they always have.

they covered the money bomb, the blimp the sign waving.... they never failed to mention all our hard work.... and now, we're even respected in the MSM.

Remember, the CFR has soft power... they don't physically tell people what to do or else Americans wouldn't do it just out of spite. That's how we are. But the problem they have is, once the zeitgeist blows up in their face, all they can do is start replacing journalists.... it may be too late for them though. I SERIOUSLY believe China has back door crushed the bankers strangle hold.

Remember, even journalists who do know about the CFR, but especially the ones who don't, are still Americans who think they're free... and they do not want to go broke. They see that the bankers lost control just like I see that. Also, journalists just 'know' what's to cover. It's a mindset more than a totalitarian "you will make people like beef." It's also like this.... you do a story on a company, you talk to their spokesmen, get a comment and a press pack. Everyone was nice, no reason to smear them. It's very hard to explain, but journalists suffer the propaganda too and that's why they continue to cover propaganda as news... they're trained to see that as the story... here's also why that is: you read newspapers growing up, and watch the nightly news. Then one day, you cover something as a fresh new journalist and you go about it the only way you've ever seen it done. The CFR control is like on auto pilot. They don't have to make people cover stories a certain way anymore cause they've trained the people to think that way.

All in all, they will and do cover Rand... but not if they don't know who he is or that we're excited about him.

Oh yeah, and don't forget they see the writing on the wall... the GOP is ours soon. No one else is standing forward.
    Last edited by Rhys; 03-25-2008 at 12:29 PM.

We need to soft draft Rand Paul. By that I mean with his sovereign consent.
    ================================================== ====
    Federal Reserve to the American People:

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam."