Thread: Does spp.gov have any good info on it regarding the NAU?

Does spp.gov have any good info on it regarding the NAU?

Just wondering. I'm in an arguement and they won't hear of an NAU until they get info from the SPP website. That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard but whatever.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What do they need as proof?
    The SPP is following the CFRs roadmap.
    http://www.cfr.org/content/publicati...a_TF_final.pdf
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I already showed them that and they said if it's not on the spp site then they don't care. I know it's dumb but then again people indoctrinated into the system don't always seem to make much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by rpfreedom08 View Post
    Just wondering. I'm in an arguement and they won't hear of an NAU until they get info from the SPP website. That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard but whatever.
    If the people you are trying to convince are determined that the info come from the SPP website, then you are out of luck. Since that website had the light shown on it by Jerome Corsi a couple of years ago, they have completely sanitized it.

After hearing Mr. Corsi speak of the NAFTA superhighway, I went to SPP and on their home page was a map showing the proposed route and an article speaking of the glory of the superhighway.

About a year ago, I told a friend about the superhighway and we pulled up the SPP site. On the entire site, I could find no mention of the highway AT ALL. It had simply vanished.

Now the last couple of times I have visited SPP, the superhighway is mentioned, but is under the fact-vs-fiction section. It is, of course, now a myth.

I believe that the info that used to be on SPP about the NAU is still on the web, just has been moved to different sites.

For example, the NAFTA Superhighway is now called the "NASCO Corridor." Click on "Inland Ports Network", and surprise. There is the superhighway map that used to be on the SPP website.

http://www.nascocorridor.com/
    " Let it not be said that we did nothing." -- Ron Paul

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." -- Ron Paul

Tell the fiction part of it to the people near I-35 who are getting their land snatched from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Just when and how was the President authorized to enter into a treaty or agreement?
    Who gave the authority?

...sound of crickets...
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Be sure to check into the "North American Competitiveness Council"
    http://www.spp.gov/factsheet.asp

Nothing there is going to say "NAU" but what it all does say is that we are creating new governing bodies (paid for with tax dollars) that will gain small increments of authority which have all the promise to override federal, state and local laws. From what I've seen, much of the power structure is fuzzy and they'll talk a lot about the NACC "making recommendations" but we'll see. The merger is in the making, but it's coming piece by piece...
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by dsentell View Post
    If the people you are trying to convince are determined that the info come from the SPP website, then you are out of luck. Since that website had the light shown on it by Jerome Corsi a couple of years ago, they have completely sanitized it.

After hearing Mr. Corsi speak of the NAFTA superhighway, I went to SPP and on their home page was a map showing the proposed route and an article speaking of the glory of the superhighway.

About a year ago, I told a friend about the superhighway and we pulled up the SPP site. On the entire site, I could find no mention of the highway AT ALL. It had simply vanished.

Now the last couple of times I have visited SPP, the superhighway is mentioned, but is under the fact-vs-fiction section. It is, of course, now a myth.

I believe that the info that used to be on SPP about the NAU is still on the web, just has been moved to different sites.

For example, the NAFTA Superhighway is now called the "NASCO Corridor." Click on "Inland Ports Network", and surprise. There is the superhighway map that used to be on the SPP website.

http://www.nascocorridor.com/

lol, I love the fact and fiction part of that website as well.

myth: there is a conspiracy fact: no there isn't

Rofl...

I'm still trying to find info thanks for all the replies.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here is what they guys response to me was...

Of course we would mind a North American Union! If we thought it was a realistic possibility that the borders would disappear or our currency would fall under the control of a different evil-doer (instead of the evil Fed) we would help to man the barricades.

But so far it's all just a gleam in some Illuminata's eye.

The Council of Foreign Relations is just a left leaning think tank. There are people there as diverse and Scowcroft and Brzezinski and Dick Cheney and Colin Powell and Tom Brokaw and Paul Volker and Kissinger and George Soros and David Rockefeller and Robert Rubin and the late Jeanne Kirkpatrick and Diane Sawyer and Vin Weber. They just kick around ideas and publish papers, some of which are good and some of which are absurd. We have think tanks of all persuasions but just because some guys write a paper it does not me there is a secret plan to do us in.

Unfortunately, this person has drunk the kool-aid.

The outer ring of the CFR appears innocent enough, but the deeper the rings approach the center, the more nefarious it all really is.

And so it goes with all the think tanks and foundations.

Too bad.
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Just when and how was the President authorized to enter into a treaty or agreement?
    Who gave the authority?

...sound of crickets...
    NOT TRUE!!!

We are still under Marshall law from the civil war, (on paper) they killed Lincoln before he could resin it.

This may be why president have been writing E.O. are only allowed while in a police action.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=begEaAe4XYE

Believe me it's true, if you think not, please understand you got the 16th Amendment in much the same way and it's in FULL Force & Effect try not paying.

see here,
    The End of the American Republic: the Shadow Government is Born

In 1860-61, the Southern states walked out of Congress. This created sine die, a situation in which not enough representatives were present to carry on legislative business. This was a constitutional crisis that the newly elected president, Abraham Lincoln, had to resolve.

The Introduction to Senate Report 93-549 (93rd Congress, 1st Session, 1973) summarizes the situation as best as possible:

"A majority of the people of the United States have lived all of their lives under emergency rule. . . And, in the United States, actions taken by the Government in times of great crises have –from, at least, the Civil War—in important ways, shaped the present phenomenon of a permanent state of national emergency."

From the research information available, it can be reasonably proven that when the Southern states walked out of Congress on March 27, 1861, the quorum to conduct business under the Constitution for the united States of America was lost. Thus, the only votes that Congress could lawfully take, under parliamentary law, were those to set the time to reconvene, take a vote to get a quorum, vote to adjourn and set a date, time, and place to reconvene at a later time, but instead, Congress apparently abandoned the House and Senate without setting a date to reconvene. Under the parliamentary law of Congress, when this happened, Congress became sine die (pronounced see-na dee- a; literally "without day") and thus when Congress adjourned sine die, it ceased to exist as a lawful deliberative body, and thus the only lawful, constitutional power that could declare war was no longer lawful, or in session.

It can also be reasonably proven that the Southern states, by virtue of their secession from the Union, also ceased to exist sine die, and that some state legislatures in the Northern bloc also adjourned sine die, and thus, all the states which were parties to creating the Constitution for the united States of America apparently ceased to exist. On April 15, 1861(note this date), President Lincoln executed an executive order, Lincoln Executive Proclamation 1, and it can also be reasonably proven that the united States of America have been ruled ever since by the President under executive powers.
    It can also be reasonably proven that when Congress eventually did reconvene, it was reconvened under the military authority of the Commander-in-Chief and not by Rules of Order for Parliamentary bodies or by Constitutional Law, thus placing the American people under martial rule ever since the "national emergency" declared by President Lincoln. Thus, the Constitution for the united States of America has subsequently temporarily ceased being the acknowledged law of the land in many courts, and the President, Congress, and the courts have unlawfully presumed that they were free to remake the Union in a new image, whereas, lawfully, no constitutional provisions were in place which afforded power to any of the actions which were taken which presumed to place the Union under the new form of control.

President Lincoln apparently knew that his executive orders no longer had any force under Constitutional Law. So he commissioned General Orders No. 100 (April 24, 1863) apparently as a special code to govern his actions under martial law and to justify the seizure of power, which further extended the laws of the District of Columbia and which also fictionally implemented the provisions of Article I, Section 8, Clauses 17-18 of the Constitution beyond the boundaries of Washington, D.C. and into the several states. General Orders No. 100, also called the Lieber Instructions and the Lieber Code, have apparently extended the laws of war and private international law into the American states, and the United States government has become the presumed military conqueror of the people and the land of the several American nations.

Martial rule has apparently been kept secret and has never really ended. Lincoln was assassinated before he could complete the implementation of his plan to constitutionally and not militarily reform the Southern national governments and restore Congress. Ever since the united States of America has been ruled under military law under the Commander of Chief—the President—and his assumed executive powers according to the policies of Executive Orders: a military dictator type function.

Constitutional law under the original Constitution for the American states is apparently enforced only as a matter of keeping the public peace under the provisions of General Orders No. 100 under martial rule. This "peace" is further evidenced in the Preamble of the so- called Expatriation Act of 1868. Under martial law, title is a mere fiction, since all property belongs to the military except for that property which the Commander-in-Chief may, in his benevolence, exempt from taxation and seizure and upon which he allows the "enemy" to reside.

In proclaiming the first Trading with the Enemy Act by Executive Order, President Lincoln set in place the means by which the federal government could interact with Americans who were not 14th Amendment citizens. They could technically be designated as enemies. Are you beginning to understand how We the People could be at odds with our "government?"

NAU Stuff!

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/
    Last edited by Signzit; 03-26-2008 at 10:21 PM.

Have them read the report to leaders: http://spp.gov/2006_report_to_leader...ort_to_leaders even the language refers to North America and it includes Mexico and Canada. Have them look at this link on the SPP site: http://spp.gov/links.asp If this doesn't show deep integration, I don't know what does.

If they are like the media-mall zombies that I come across, their number one claim for denial is that the government hasn't admitted to it and it isn't on the news so it can't be true. That makes about as much sense as expecting a murderer to admit to the murder.

Show them this resolution in Congress: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquer...con.res.00040: 46 Congressman believe it....

I have about 50 links to various official websites if you need them....been fighting this battle for about a year and a half now.

http://www.dot.gov/affairs/minetasp043004.htm
    it's a dot gov.

and NASCO
    i'm sure if you chase them down the rabbit hole you'll see funding is from "They"