Thread: So I'm looking for a gun...

So I'm looking for a gun...

for my job as a tactical response officer at one of our nations largest malls and I found this. http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=94719480 The mayor recently authorized the use of rifle grenades and pulled some strings with the Feds so those of us in "the corp" no longer have to worry about NFA. I can't really tell you much more about my occupation unless I clear it with CENTCOM because National security is involved but needless to say I'm looking for a new fully integrated rapid tactical system. What do you guys think, it seems like a good price.
    "I am attacking an idea which I believe to be false; a system which appears to me to be unjust; an injustice so independent of personal intentions that each of us profits from it without wishing to do so, and suffers from it without knowing the cause of our suffering." - Frédéric Bastiat

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have nothing to add, except holy sweet jesus that's a bad-ass looking rifle.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Gecko 45, Is that you?
    Did they let you out?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Gecko 45, Is that you?
    Did they let you out?

No, unfortunately I can only wish I was a sniper so deadly that the Vietnamese still dare not speak his name.

I just thought that gun was $#@!ing hilarious.

"I am attacking an idea which I believe to be false; a system which appears to me to be unjust; an injustice so independent of personal intentions that each of us profits from it without wishing to do so, and suffers from it without knowing the cause of our suffering." - Frédéric Bastiat

Ahh yes, this picture has provided many laughs for many people.

My favorite line from the auction...

single shot or can shoot as if it were an automatic, Legal to own, NO special permits or License needed NO tax Stamp needed.
    All your voter base are belong to us!

It's even got a "gangsta" grip on the left side. However no cup-holder so I won't be bidding.

When shopping malls warrant SWAT teams - there is something SERIOUSLY WRONG with this country!!!!

-n

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    When shopping malls warrant SWAT teams - there is something SERIOUSLY WRONG with this country!!!!

-n
    You are apparently not familiar with The Greatest Mall Ninja of all time.
    Well known on most gun forums.
    http://www.geocities.com/suketh.geo/gun/mall_ninja.html
    My favorite line from the auction...

single shot or can shoot as if it were an automatic, Legal to own, NO special permits or License needed NO tax Stamp needed.
    There were a couple things in that description that pegged the BS meter.
    Does anyone know what kind(make ,model,Parts) that gun was, or just the accessories?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

FFS, what is it with mall ninjas and crazy modded out AR's. Seriously....

If you were to get into a chase, whether you're the one running away or chasing, you'd be $#@!ed..... You'd have to whip out your pistol and throw down that hunk of crap just to keep up.

It may "look" badass to some, and i emphasize look, but in a realworld situation you'd be far less effective than a guy with a stripped down AR with a holo sight.

Since you're not the first (by far) to conceive an AR with "everything i can possibly attach to the handgaurd rails....i leave you with this:

And it all even fits on a keychain!