Thread: Ron Paul Republican Murray Sabrin Poll inside; Opponent's Fascist Manifesto Revealed!

Ron Paul Republican Murray Sabrin Poll inside; Opponent's Fascist Manifesto Revealed!

Hey Everyone,

Please take 15 seconds to support Ron Paul Republican Murray Sabrin in his United States Senate race. Please visit http://www.politicsNJ.com and vote in the front page poll!

I encourage you to post comments in the articles relating to Murray Sabrin vs Joe Pennacchio. This is an influential website that is read by politicos, party leaders, and the press.

---

Murray Sabrin is going on a Legalize Freedom! College Tour across the state of New Jersey. He will be addressing issues that concern younger voters, including the drinking age.

http://politickernj.com/sabrin-wants...inge-candidate

---

Murray Sabrin has 1 opponent in the Republican Primary - Joseph Pennacchio. This Monday his 1991 manifesto, "The Nationalist Agenda", surfaced.

This is a must read! http://politickernj.com/files/2008-0...listAgenda.pdf

If you don’t have the time to read the entire document, below are some the excerpts from the book titled, “The Nationalist Agenda: A blueprint for the 21st Century”:

Joe Pennacchio on democracy: “How do we start? Our first Step should be getting rid of our constant need for elections.”

Joe Pennacchio on putting Americans into camps: “Taking these people and separating them into various military camps would be a first step on the mainstreaming of our homeless back into society…A considerable amount of the homeless are alcoholics and drug-dependent. These homeless should be separated from the unemployed homeless in a different type of military camp.”

Joe Pennacchio on the Internal Revenue Service: “The IRS only collects 81% of its taxes due… The IRS can only accomplish this if it has the additional man power. Any additional funding for the IRS would be well worth it.”

Joe Pennacchio continues on the Internal Revenue Service getting involved in private debt collection: “The Nationalist Part proposes that businesses be allowed to gift court-awarded judgments to the Internal Revenue Service for collections. If the IRS manages to collect these deadbeat funds, then the companies would be able to have 10% tax deduction.”

Joe Pennacchio on Israel providing reparations to the Palestinians: “Reparations – the United States, Israel and other concerned nations agree to provide Jordan and its newly assimilated Palestinian population with long term economic aid.”

Joe Pennacchio on nationalized health care: “The Nationalists Party endorses the formation of a new form of medical system. This will be called, ‘The National Health Organization.’ … to date, the biggest resistance to ‘socialized’ medicine has been from the medical establishment. We must, therefore, find a way of encouraging doctors to become participating members.”

Joe Pennacchio on bigger and more-intrusive government: “Regulation and coordination of our industries so they can compete ‘fairly’ on the world markets. The Nationalist Party suggests a cabinet level Department of Science. The Nationalist pledge an all-out elimination of poverty in this country. This can only be accomplished by a coordination of all aspects of society. The Nationalist Party will provide the leadership challenge.”

Joe Pennacchio on Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush: “Republicans offer ‘trickle-down’ and ‘voo-doo’ economics. Republicans have failed to offer fresh ideas. The United States should abandon costly and doubtful programs such as Star Wars and a new generation of land-based missiles.”

Joe Pennacchio on senior citizens: “Our elderly must join the entire community of citizens to help lay a sound cornerstone of financial responsibility.”

Joe Pennacchio on the 2nd Amendment: “The Nationalist Party favors…registration and ballistic testing of all weapons sold.”

There are many more passages including encouraging girls to take the abortion pill - RU486, creating national education requirements, and creating an Equal Rights Amendment to “prevent women from taking on jobs of which they are not physically able.”

This manifesto was written by a 36-year old doctor who graduated magnum cum laude from Brooklyn College and received his doctorate from New York University College of Dentistry. This man is currently a New Jersey State Senator from Morris County. This man is running to represent the Republican Party against Senator Frank Lautenberg in November.

Senator Pennacchio has been called on to not only remove himself from the United States Senate campaign but to step down from his current office.

---
    Last edited by lukemroz; 03-19-2008 at 04:28 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would break some of the links, just so we won't be traced
    Last edited by Nirvikalpa; 03-19-2008 at 04:29 PM.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

I voted for Sabrin.

Then I went to vtunnel.com and went to the site through their server and voted again.

And I'll vote again when I get home. Muah Ha Ha Ha!
    "Certainty of death, small chance of success... ... .....What are we waiting for?" - Gimli

I've never seen so many politicians named Jim.

Sabrin should start calling this guy a freakin Nazi, fascist is too lite. Oh, you should check the total of yesterday's poll between Lautenburg and Pennwhatever: 73%-27% Today's poll: Like 2:1 for us
    Last edited by FSP-Rebel; 03-19-2008 at 05:28 PM.