Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Missouri Caucus Results [MOD: MULTIPLE County victory details; MUST READ for all]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Missouri Caucus Results [MOD: MULTIPLE County victory details; MUST READ for all]

Here in Douglas County, the Ron Paul people outnumbered everyone else by about 5:1 and we got everything we wanted: All our delegates and alternates are for Ron Paul and we passed every platform amendment we wanted and voted to unbind Missouri's delegates. In short, we RULED.

Hoping to hear similar results from other counties in MO.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    Here in Douglas County, the Ron Paul people outnumbered everyone else by about 5:1 and we got everything we wanted: All our delegates and alternates are for Ron Paul and we passed every platform amendment we wanted and voted to unbind Missouri's delegates. In short, we RULED.

Hoping to hear similar results from other counties in MO.

And that is after the party had the panic attack and sent out the warning .
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

that was this morning? or what? Awesome. We did pretty well here in our Douglas County (Nevada) as well.
    aa

Quote Originally Posted by colecrowe View Post
    that was this morning? or what? Awesome.
    Hey, finally a post without that chart that he always has.
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.

Quote Originally Posted by nate895 View Post
    Hey, finally a post without that chart that he always has.
    I so want to now
    aa

Good news
    Keep up the good work everyone, we all play a part; the world is watching and we are on stage!

http://www.endthefed.us/

www.dailypaul.com

http://www.prayforpaul.com/prayers.html

www.campaignforliberty.com

Yes, we started at 10 AM and finished at 12:30. We had such an overwhelming majority that the "other guys" left early, and we passed about half of our proposed platform resolutions and amendments as a batch.

Thumbs down

Yes, we started at 10 AM and finished at 12:30. We had such an overwhelming majority that the "other guys" left early, and we passed about half of our proposed platform resolutions and amendments as a batch.
    Yeah, see, this was county- they know who you are now! I will be looking forward to your stated numbers for the Ron Paul Delegates that sent on to State from your 5:1 numbers.

The GOP does NOT CARE what you do at the county level. they have targeted you and your 5:1 for elimination at State.

Look, they will have private investigators sitting in parking lots taking pictures or videos of everyone in their cars. You get up, and run your mouth as a RP Delegate, and now they know a RP face, they tie your face to the car you got out of, now they know your name.

I will bet, you will come back here after State (if you have the guts to do so) and say, "Wow, the McPain people somehow got rid of almost all of our Delegates! How did this happen?"

They are using the counties to identify you as Ron Paul Delegates, so you can be targeted and removed at state,

What part of this is hard to understand?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Signzit View Post
    Yeah, see, this was county- they know who you are now! I will be looking forward to your stated numbers for the Ron Paul Delegates that sent on to State from your 5:1 numbers.

The GOP does NOT CARE what you do at the county level. they have targeted you and your 5:1 for elimination at State.

Look, they will have private investigators sitting in parking lots taking pictures or videos of everyone in their cars. You get up, and run your mouth as a RP Delegate, and now they know a RP face, they tie your face to the car you got out of, now they know your name.

I will bet, you will come back here after State (if you have the guts to do so) and say, "Wow, the McPain people somehow got rid of almost all of our Delegates! How did this happen?"

They are using the counties to identify you as Ron Paul Delegates, so you can be targeted and removed at state,

They can't just get rid of you from the state convention once you've been chosen at the county convention. Who has been chosen, will go to the state convention unless they forget or something. Other delegates can't just replace you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zera View Post
    They can't just get rid of you from the state convention once you've been chosen at the county convention. Who has been chosen, will go to the state convention unless they forget or something. Other delegates can't just replace you.
    True!

Looks like we swept Jackson County and Lawrence county too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Signzit View Post

please go away

Also, looks like theres pretty decent results. good job guys.
    ------------Johann von Goethe------------

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free”

------------------------------------------------

nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior View Post
    Getting offended has become a pathetic booming major growth industry in America.

http://revolutionmarch.com

- Video Production Team

For up-to-date news on the National Ronvoys to DC; sign up at: http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1881/members/
    - Woot!

Watch the DC March promo: We the People 2.0: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjauAv6I-E8

http://www.myspace.com/its_called_liberty_betch

hahaha makin em sweat
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

totally great news! What a great way to start the day, reading something like this.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As I said in the Missouri forum, it didn't go so well here in Platte County. The chairman realized there was a good showing of Ron Paul people and he apparently started a last minute phone tree to get more of his people there. The doors were kept open after the scheduled ten o'clock start. We ended up being outnumbered by around 7 people. Their slate consisted of 34 delegates and 34 alternates but most of those delegates were not even at the caucus! We only got 2 amendments passed before the majority voted to close the floor to anymore proposals.

Quote Originally Posted by 4RP08inKCMO View Post
    As I said in the Missouri forum, it didn't go so well here in Platte County. The chairman realized there was a good showing of Ron Paul people and he apparently started a last minute phone tree to get more of his people there. The doors were kept open after the scheduled ten o'clock start. We ended up being outnumbered by around 7 people. Their slate consisted of 34 delegates and 34 alternates but most of those delegates were not even at the caucus! We only got 2 amendments passed before the majority voted to close the floor to anymore proposals.
    How did he know who was an RP supporter?

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

^I think a few things could have tipped them off. First of all, they probably were suspicious of all the unfamiliar faces and they saw us signing up on our slate. Also, a couple of people had Ron Paul shirts on. They apparently had some dirt on our organizer because the Credentials Committee stated he was not a "faithful Republican" because he had once donated to a Democrat candidate.

In my opinion, the RP people were not very well organized in my county. We could have had a much better turnout here.

I was at the Meramec Township caucus in St. Louis County. There were 18 delegates and 18 alternates to the CD and to the State convention up for grabs. From the entire township, and Meramec Township is huge, only 33 people attended the caucus. Sadly, 10 Ron Paul supporters who said they would be there didn't show up, and as a result, we were out-numbered - 14 Ron Paul supporters to 19 for the other side.

That's the bad news. The good news is we still wound up with 9 delegates and 9alternates to the State Convention, including my daughter, my son, my niece and me!

I know Missouri River Township elected 12 (out of 18) RP delegates and alternates to the CD and State convention.

Greene County won 72 out of 112 delegates to both the CD and State conventions....and as we speak, there's fireworks in Jackson County!
    Last edited by Debbie Hopper; 03-15-2008 at 02:25 PM.

No candidate names were ever mentioned at our caucus. We all dressed like normal people. One notable thing we did, which I think was important, was to elect a new chairman. He didn't want to take the position away from the existing chairman (and old woman who's been running the caucuses for at least 20 years) but someone nominated him and he was voted in. We also chose a Ron Paul person as secretary.

No candidate names were ever mentioned at our caucus. We all dressed like normal people. One notable thing we did, which I think was important, was to elect a new chairman. He didn't want to take the position away from the existing chairman (and old woman who's been running the caucuses for at least 20 years) but someone nominated him and he was voted in. We also chose a Ron Paul person as secretary.
    I apologize to you Suzu, I did not see this post, where you clearly said, you and or others claimed no public support for RP and were not in RP garb!

I am sorry.

We've got them on the run it looks like. Hopefully we can route them even further in Missouri.

Guys, be very careful! I agree with signzit and you must be very, very cautious. They are going against anti-war, pro-Constitution organizations, candidates, etc. We love this country so much that we're not going to allow them to rot our country from the inside!
    Last edited by defe07; 03-15-2008 at 03:14 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why, Hello Ms Hopper!

Hey, woman. We still need to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Hopper View Post
    Hey, woman. We still need to talk!
    Who, me?

I forgot to mention above, that we learned today, a Ron Pauler is running for sheriff here. I am delighted by this news!!!

Sweet.

Regarding the post about GOP eliminating at state:

1) Zera already said that they can't do a squat once you're a delegate, and if RP delegates has the majority, it's over.

2) If they broke the rules, then we should oppose this. See: Louisiana. They can keep breaking more and thus dig bigger and bigger hole; in the end, they'll get screwed.
    Which is easier to keep down, a salad, a slab of steak, or a pint of beer if you are moving at approximately 29,658 meters per second and rotating at a maximum of tangential velocity of 463 meters per seconds?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast