Thread: Hoard, Hoard, Hoard, Who's hoardin??

Hoard, Hoard, Hoard, Who's hoardin??

No real sub-topic for the "Freedom Lifestyle" BUT DAMN! Am I hoardin like a mo fo! Gonna get old restaurant racks for the garage and gonna fill em up BABY! Like a $.99 cent store BABY!

Got the metals, need more - But now need to start packin some lead baby - Double up the gates and get some guard dogs - I'm building FORT KNOX, don't ya know, baby?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ive got a decent sized hoard of CC and loan debt, does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by ghemminger View Post
    No real sub-topic for the "Freedom Lifestyle" BUT DAMN! Am I hoardin like a mo fo! Gonna get old restaurant racks for the garage and gonna fill em up BABY! Like a $.99 cent store BABY!

Got the metals, need more - But now need to start packin some lead baby - Double up the gates and get some guard dogs - I'm building FORT KNOX, don't ya know, baby?
    LOL. . .

I have been hoarding for a while. House is pretty much busting at the seams. Hubby groans every time I come home with another car load of supplies.

One of these days, he will be happy I did so . . .
    " Let it not be said that we did nothing." -- Ron Paul

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by -lotus- View Post
    ive got a decent sized hoard of CC and loan debt, does that count?

Whats cc lotus? DEBT + HYPERINLFATION = DEBT BECOMES WORTHLESS = BANKS SCREW THEMSELVES

If our credit companies collapse do we become free from paying our credit card?

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    no - another bank will buy your obligations prolly -

but if the dollar goes to $#@! - that 100k you owe good be few ounces of Gold

Whats cc lotus? DEBT + HYPERINLFATION = DEBT BECOMES WORTHLESS = BANKS SCREW THEMSELVES

I am fortunate to work for an international company.
    I'm REAL tempted to ask them to set my new salary(Eval in March, increase in April) in the currency of the home office as that currency is not taking a beating.

Hoarding?
    Let's call it intelligent planning due to foresight.
    Last edited by Johnny Crab; 03-14-2008 at 04:00 PM.
    If you are truly interested in the truth, start by turning off the television.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    lol no.. they'll sell the loans to someone.. you know... one of the 3 or 4 banks that are being kept alive by the fed, like Chase and BoA.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Crab View Post

I work for an international company.
    I'm REAL tempted to ask them to set my new salary(Eval in March, increase in April) in the currency of the home office as it is not taking a beating.

Hey Johnny - any tips on getting a job over seas?

Quote Originally Posted by dsentell View Post
    LOL. . .

I have been hoarding for a while. House is pretty much busting at the seams. Hubby groans every time I come home with another car load of supplies.

One of these days, he will be happy I did so . . .
    Your lucky to be able to do that. I am still snowed in and prices are going higher and higher. Ugh

I don't consider it hoarding.

It's smart planning.

Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

Beware hoarding is illegal in most states. If you do it, keep your mouth shut and hide it good.

http://standeyo.com/News_Files/Exec.Orders/EOs.html

Good people are in prison, their families left to starve because they were hoarding food to feed their families. Arkansas is the worst.

Hey Johnny - any tips on getting a job over seas?
    Two questions:
    1) What is your profession/trade/what you can do to get paid?
    2) Where overseas?

I can check with headhunters who are calling and emailing me constantly(engineering down here = full employment) AND check with some co-workers from their homelands(some from home office, some H1B rent-a-warm-body folks). I'll update here once done.
    If you are truly interested in the truth, start by turning off the television.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Crab View Post
    Two questions:
    1) What is your profession/trade/what you can do to get paid?
    2) Where overseas?

I can check with headhunters who are calling and emailing me constantly(engineering down here = full employment) AND check with some co-workers from their homelands(some from home office, some H1B rent-a-warm-body folks). I'll update here once done.
    1) 8 years in Sales Sales Management (Mainly Title Ins.)
    2) Not sure yet?

Ive got a herd of primitive sheep and two draft horses
    . We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If a bank or collection agency "buys" your "debt" you should send them a thank you note. That's about all you owe them.
    "Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it." - Henry David Thoreau

Dumb question, but hoarding what? Food, money, guns? Just wondering.

And by the way, I'm workgin on building an underground "bunker" sort of deal to hide out in if necessary in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by christagious View Post
    Dumb question, but hoarding what? Food, money, guns? Just wondering.

And by the way, I'm workgin on building an underground "bunker" sort of deal to hide out in if necessary in the future.
    Awesome dude post pics when your done - I'd love an underground tunnel

Yeah start Hoarding ANYTHING prices are going to jump for everything soon