Thread: Miss Russian Army beauty contest

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In the interests of detente, I surrender!
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

God help us if they send that our way...

In all seriousness though, female russian snipers tore the germans up at stalingrad...
    "For when our kids go off to battle, no one dare oppose the action, for that is seen as opposing them. The blood of our nation's youth, all too often, is spilt as if it can wipe away the policy sins of the Congress and the President."
    ~ Ron Paul
    November 23, 1998

You are here.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeTraveler View Post
    In the interests of detente, I surrender!
    That's Russia's new secret weapon....

Marching in high heels---that's dedication to duty!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Here's interesting photo - Miss Border Patrol 2006

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As I recall, the Nazi propaganda machine used cheesecake in uniform, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    As I recall, the Nazi propaganda machine used cheesecake in uniform, too.
    This.
    "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out."- Andrew Jackson (The Guy on the 20)

www.micahnelson.com

Quote Originally Posted by jason43 View Post
    God help us if they send that our way...

In all seriousness though, female russian snipers tore the germans up at stalingrad...
    Feamle Russian snipers tore up the Germans from one end of the steppe to the other. Few things in nature are as fearsome as a human female sniper. Women, in general, make better snipers because of thier psychology to get into visual with an enemy, look it in the eye, and put a bullet in the brain.

The German cheesecake propaganda mostly intimated that the Nazi ideal stayed home and made nice baby nazis. These are showing the beauty of their female soldiers. These women can, and will, fight. They are NOT to be taken lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by hairball View Post
    Feamle Russian snipers tore up the Germans from one end of the steppe to the other. Few things in nature are as fearsome as a human female sniper. Women, in general, make better snipers because of thier psychology to get into visual with an enemy, look it in the eye, and put a bullet in the brain.

That is correct.

Roza Yegorovna Shanina (1924 – January 28, 1945) was a Soviet sniper during World War II. She was responsible for 54 confirmed kills, including 12 enemy snipers, during the Battle of Vilnius.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roza_Yegorovna_Shanina

Lyudmila Mikhailovna Pavlichenko (July 12, 1916 – October 10, 1974) was a Soviet sniper during World War II, credited with 309 kills

Lyudmila Pavlichenko with her Tokarev SVT-40 Rifle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko

Well there is show, and there is go.
    Peshmerga

Israel

US

Last edited by pcosmar; 03-14-2008 at 12:27 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by New Governor Of Alaska View Post
    That is correct.
    Yup
    That's to go.
    I prefer real to show.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I prefer real to show.
    Well, speaking about WWII, here's a real thing for you:

Quote:

"In spite of the rich history of American women in military aviation personified by the Women's Air Service Pilots (WASP's)) in World War II, the U.S. Armed Forces didn't begin training women for air combat service until 1993.

Yet, in 1942 the Soviet Union formed three regiments of women combat pilots who flew night combat missions and were so successful and deadly the Germans feared them, calling them "Nachthexen" - night witches."

Pilots from the Russian (Soviet) 588th Night Bomber Regiment

Female pilots of the 46th Taman' Guards Bomber Regiment in a photograph taken in 1945. Left to right: Rufa Gasheva, Natal'ya Meklin, Marina Chechneva, Nadezhda Popova, Sima Amosova, Dina Nikulina, Yevdokiya Bershanskaya, Mariya Smirnova, Yevgeniya Zhigulenko.

http://www.elknet.pl/acestory/raskov/raskov.htm

Natalya Meklin, Order of 'Hero of the Soviet Union'

Natalya Meklin in her PO-2

http://www.ctie.monash.edu.au/hargra...en_pilots.html

Where are the pictures of their mothers?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.