Thread: Still haven't watched Faux in months; or much CNN or MSNBC for that matter

Still haven't watched Faux in months; or much CNN or MSNBC for that matter

i wonder what they're broadcasting right now. Probably something about the axis of evil putting lead paint in chinese toys.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is Britney Spears still alive? I think they're trying to tell us the election's over so they'll have more time for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I can't stand to watch the simpsons or family guy anymore.

>/ I flipped it over to it a few nights ago and all 4 shows on cw had bill clinton & al gore propaganda!

After what they did to Montel I hope many more people turned them off forever too.
    ‎"dancing... is a healthy exercise, elegant and very attractive..." ~ Thomas Jefferson, March 14, 1818

They hate us for our policies, not our freedoms.

Order "The Office" (season 3) and just watch "Lazy Scranton" over and over...

You'll be a better person for it.

I watch sports...thats all. I watch anything else and I can literally feel my I.Q. drop. It's all absolute crap.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

i don't look at those unless someone here says ron paul is on.
    there was a sherlock holmes thing on ion, which has old sitcoms from the 70's and 80's on sometimes, and some pbs, but really almost no reasons to even have it on anymore. mine has a dvd thing, so i use it for that sometimes.

Last edited by IPSecure; 03-10-2008 at 12:58 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.