Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People who have given up, do you even read the campaign´s BLOG ?

People who have given up, do you even read the campaign´s BLOG ?

I cannot wait for State and Congressional…and the National convention! If this is an indicator, we are in the calm before the storm. When the convention in Minneapolis happens, the world will be stunned. Why? Because we have quietly infiltrated the party and we are taking it over.

Hang in there folks…the battle seems to have been lost, but the war is far from over. While they think we are in defeat, we are marshaling our forces for the great battle to be fought in Minnesota. The fight that will take back our party and ultimately, our nation.
    http://people.ronpaul2008.com/campai...n-in-colorado/

http://people.ronpaul2008.com/campai...from-colorado/

The Revolution in Virginia

http://people.ronpaul2008.com/campai...tion-update-1/

You really should be THANKFULL to the people who still continue the fight for you, when you post your bull$#@! here and cry...

Still board does not represent the Ron Paul revolution, there will be a good turn out in Minnesote whatever YOU SAY IN A F*CKING INTERNET BOARD...PATHETIC...

Remember that we have allways have the GRASSROOT´S!

Last edited by qwerty; 03-05-2008 at 02:07 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We are seeing positive things happening everywhere and some people here say that it´s ovet...

OMFG....

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    We are seeing positive things happening everywhere and some people here say that it´s ovet...

OMFG....

not just some people, paid trolls like paulitician, abe, and others. I think some of them should be banned. I understanding keeping this forum open to all, but some are so insidious in their remarks, and hidden agendas that it really does hurt the movement.

Quote Originally Posted by syborius View Post
    not just some people, paid trolls like paulitician, abe, and others. I think some of them should be banned. I understanding keeping this forum open to all, but some are so insidious in their remarks, and hidden agendas that it really does hurt the movement.
    Yeah, i don´t understands what motivates them if they really support Ron Paul...

Why they would like everyone to stop work for them campaign if they really would like to get RP elected, when we ALL KNOW THAT IT`S NOT OVER...

bump!!! keep this bumped all night

Quote Originally Posted by ForLiberty-RonPaul View Post
    bump!!! keep this bumped all night
    YEP!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by syborius View Post
    Trolls!! Trolls!! Ban them!! Come on moderators! We shouldn’t have to put up with negativity! It hurts my fragile innocent psyche. Owe. My psyche. Stop it trolls. If Ron Paul loses I blame all trolls in this forum.

In related news, paid trolls continue to bombard Ron Paul forums with relentless trolling because they are just that $#@!ing dedicated. One source quoted a troll as saying "I will troll ronpaulforums for the rest of my life because I have nothing else better to do. I am a 45 year old virgin and my life sucks, so I am going to take it out on Ron Paul supporters."

And then we will all learn to get over ourselves and the world will be at peace once again.

You really should be THANKFULL to the people who still continue the fight for you, when you post your bull$#@! here and cry...

Still board does not represent the Ron Paul revolution, there will be a good turn out in Minnesote whatever YOU SAY IN A F*CKING INTERNET BOARD...PATHETIC...

thank u thank u thank u.

I an tanckphul four spelcheik. Duz htatt koont"

Bump. Thanks, querty.
    "People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome."

– George Orwell

yep vote for ron paul at the convention after the convention vote for anyone but a hillary republican(mccain)

Ron Paul2008 ,we dont need the republican party,they need us.

the gop is a drug addict in denial,if we dont win the convention,we then write in ron paul and continue to build the party. If they continue to ignore the message then in 4 yrs we vote for anyone but a hillary republican.
    We dont need the republican party,they need us.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

We keep fighting until the convention
    "No way could I be elected,
    because I'm not going to play the role of Santa Claus.
    I'm going to play the role of trying to tell people the truth."

- Ron Paul

Campaign For Liberty
    Free State Project

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Snore

Oh sorry, did you say something.

I've read the blog at campaign HQ. What are you so encouraged about?

I swore I wasn't gonna post again, but you woke me from my slumber.

The first stage of grief is denial.

There is no brokered convention, last night was defeat for the campaign, no matter how you spin it. We gave them TONS of money, and they pissed it away...

Let's see what will happen next, but if he just sits on that 6 million, I will be very disapointed.

forward!

to The Remaining Primary States, And Then The Convention!

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamC View Post
    forward!

to The Remaining Primary States, And Then The Convention!
    For what?!?!?

It ain't over yet, not by a long shot...

RP has outlasted some big name, big money candidates...only one more to go - and McShame is on his last leg.

I'm a delegate candidate in a state with a later primary. I will campaign my nuggets off for myself and Ron Paul. I will not waver. I will not vote for anyone but Ron Paul. I will not stop, not even when the convention concludes.

The freedom torch must be carried for generations to come for liberty and justice for all.
    My Awesome Blog | Digg My Articles | Emergency Preparedness Discussion Forum

"You're working for the most honest man in Congress." - John McCain to Kent Snyder, 1988 [verified by personally asking Kent Snyder]

I saw it, but other than vague phrases pointing toward some sort of GOP reform, there's nothing realistic or hopeful in there for me. The GOP is a dead end. I believe the only chance we have now is an independent run. The Republican reform strategy is also doomed if McCain wins, which may be much more likely, now that he could be facing Hillary instead of Obama.

bump
    Keep up the good work everyone, we all play a part; the world is watching and we are on stage!

http://www.endthefed.us/

www.dailypaul.com

http://www.prayforpaul.com/prayers.html

www.campaignforliberty.com

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Regardless of how horrible Hillary is JOHN MCCAIN WILL NOT BEAT HER

Quote Originally Posted by mcgraw_wv View Post
    For what?!?!?
    If you don't have the answer for that within you, then you need to find it.

I have three answers ages 9, 3, and 17 months that I'm directly responsible for.

I want them to grow up in a better America than I did.

Quote Originally Posted by DealzOnWheelz View Post
    Regardless of how horrible Hillary is JOHN MCCAIN WILL NOT BEAT HER
    What evidence do you have? If anything, the massive hordes of Obama people who believe she's using dirty tricks are likely to sit home or vote third party instead of voting for her. There goes the Democrat's base. Now, if Ron Paul were to run independent, we would stand a very good chance of capturing a lot of those disgruntled ex-Obama people on the war issue alone. If it comes down to Hillary vs. McCain, it would be insane for Ron Paul not to keep running.

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamC View Post
    If you don't have the answer for that within you, then you need to find it.

I have three answers ages 9, 3, and 17 months that I'm directly responsible for.

I want them to grow up in a better America than I did.
    Well Sorry William, I was referencing the current 08 bid for the nomination, and the campign didn't even come close, they even managed to get mentioned LESS when the field was narrowed...

Has Ron Paul made any public reply since last night's MSM announcement and McWar's acceptance speech? If he says we are in then I'm still in, but I don't see anything from him that is not before last night's display.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast