Thread: *******its About Delegates, Who Cares If Huckabee Dropped Out!!******

Exclamation *******its About Delegates, Who Cares If Huckabee Dropped Out!!******

trust me...the grassroots organization knows what its doing....trying to get all ron paul supporters to become delegates...thats how were gonna win this thing! JUST CALM DOWN, ITS OK

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by greeksta59 View Post
    trust me...the grassroots organization knows what its doing....trying to get all ron paul supporters to become delegates...thats how were gonna win this thing! JUST CALM DOWN, ITS OK
    Shut the $#@! up. The longer we waste on this pipe dream of a brokered convention the less time we have to mobilize for the first ever independent win. Delegates are BOUND unless its a brokered convention. McCain IS and WILL be the GOP Nominee. If you cant accept reality and move the $#@! on to the next step you can $#@! off. We don't have time for bull$#@!.

Utah, He will not run as a indy. How about you get with it or get lost. We will not give up until the convention is over.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahApocalypse View Post
    Shut the $#@! up. The longer we waste on this pipe dream of a brokered convention the less time we have to mobilize for the first ever independent win. Delegates are BOUND unless its a brokered convention. McCain IS and WILL be the GOP Nominee. If you cant accept reality and move the $#@! on to the next step you can $#@! off. We don't have time for bull$#@!.
    you let them beat you down....so sad
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

McCain had 874 hard bound delegates before today. Ohio delegates aren't bound. Texas delegates are, but McCain only got like 70 of them. That means that McCain hasn't reached the "magic" bound number yet. Although probably enough unbound delegates will vote for him at convention first round that it is all academic anyway.

Time will tell.

wow utah hates us for our hope....just like the world hates us for our "freedoms"

he sounds pretty angry....all that foul language and all....he sounds like mcinsane
    In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.-- Thomas Jefferson

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook View Post
    McCain had 874 hard bound delegates before today. Ohio delegates aren't bound. Texas delegates are, but McCain only got like 70 of them. That means that McCain hasn't reached the "magic" bound number yet. Although probably enough unbound delegates will vote for him at convention first round that it is all academic anyway.

Time will tell.
    We can change bound statuses at most state conventions.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

OK YOU IDIOT (utah)

read to me where in what I wrote did i say the word brokered convention. How bout you get off your ass and go to a delegate training. Wat were trying to do is get the majority of ron paul supporters to the national convention. IF we can get the majority, then we can all vote to unbound ourselves if there is a majority supporting that position!

Not true, if we end up with majority RP delegates bound to McWar, they can vote and unbind themselves with 2/3 majority. I believe all across the states overwhelming majority of delegates are RP supporters. MSM is only making predictions, nothing is written in stone yet and we have a real sneaky chance at winning this thing.
    Cheers,
    mark...

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
    wow utah hates us for our hope....just like the world hates us for our "freedoms"

he sounds pretty angry....all that foul language and all....he sounds like mcinsane
    OK YOU IDIOT (utah)

read to me where in what I wrote did i say the word brokered convention. How bout you get off your ass and go to a delegate training. Wat were trying to do is get the majority of ron paul supporters to the national convention. IF we can get the majority, then we can all vote to unbound ourselves if there is a majority supporting that position!
    No what. You want to keep wasting what time left America has on fruitless dream be my $#@!ing guest. I though will be working to get Ron Paaul elected, without the Neo-Con GOP.
    Last edited by Bryan; 03-04-2008 at 10:38 PM. Reason: forum guidelines

you guys.....UTAH is a troll........someone on the outside trying to stir things up.....i know who it is.....Disreguard him!

No what. You want to keep wasting what time left America has on fruitless dream be my $#@!ing guest. I though will be working to get Ron Paaul elected, without the Neo-Con GOP.

People who want a third party/indy run are idiots. No party or independent will win the general election until many, many years to come, if ever. The Democrat and GOP have gotten too far into the lives of millions of Americans, and they won't just change for someone they don't know.

And don't start to spew bull$#@! that we can educate them. We had many, many months to try to educate people about Paul on the GOP ticket. Did it work? Barely at all.

Paul has a good chance of winning at the convention if we all do our part.
    Last edited by Bryan; 03-04-2008 at 10:38 PM. Reason: remove some quoted

you guys.....UTAH is a troll........someone on the outside trying to stir things up.....i know who it is.....Disreguard him!
    I was here long before you knew anything about Ron Paul so feel free to call me a troll for thinking realistically and knowing we don't have $#@!ing time for games.

No what. .... You want to keep wasting what time left America has on fruitless dream be my $#@!ing guest. I though will be working to get Ron Paaul elected, without the Neo-Con GOP.
    Let's calm down a little UA. We don't need to be threatening violence against other supporters.
    Last edited by Bryan; 03-04-2008 at 10:39 PM. Reason: same

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think there's anyone here, or anyone in all of the GOP that understands the delegate/convention process. Let's just chill a bit with attacking other members and keep on the good fight. A lot can happen between now and September and now and November.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post
    I don't think there's anyone here, or anyone in all of the GOP that understands the delegate/convention process. Let's just chill a bit with attacking other members and keep on the good fight. A lot can happen between now and September and now and November.
    and I really have to believe the ones that are saying it is over are in no way trying to find out what thier state delegate process is because if you are involved you really do know this is far from over the only real way for Ron Paul to lose now is math and it is simple if 2/3 of the convention delegates are Ron Paul supporters anything can happen and don't believe me go watch the videos on Ron Paul's own web site

wow, ok i feel better now that you said that.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Wow dude, you are quite the, how you say... $#@!.

Maybe you haven't noticed but Ron Paul is running as a Republican. If and when he chooses to run independent, then things will change. Since you have no ability to make Ron Paul run as an independent maybe it is you that should shut the $#@! up and stop being an $#@!.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.