Thread: Gold guru Jim Sinclair says Gold rising, Dollar dying, Martial Law coming.

Gold guru Jim Sinclair says Gold rising, Dollar dying, Martial Law coming.

I saw something today that I need to show you guys.

One of the message boards I frequent had an interesting post today. It's from a guy on there ("tallydynasty") that is into the gold game and is also a Ron Paul supporter. He went to Jim Sinclair's meeting in Toronto this past weekend and brought back some startling info from the man himself. I will emphasize some key points:

"Reduce Financial Intermediaries between you and your assets. You will know why later. So many companies will fail and you will want to have immediate access to capital.

I am Not in the conspriacy business....I have friends that fight that battle.
    I only provide facts that I know through contacts, research, and years of experience.

I don't believe....I KNOW and I have for a long time that Gold would go to at least $1650. (More on why in a bit)

Once we get to $1650 I will take you one step at a time beyond that.

2011 is when this WILL happen based on hard market basics....not pulling from hat.

My suggestions are conservative, no pressure. Please get your house in order.

Unlike 1980 after gold finishes it's great move - it will NOT go down. When many gold mining companies hedge their gold who is taking the other side of the deal??? - it's pretty much the same group Each time. When Ashanti Gold blew up do to their gold hedges a few years ago the details showed that Goldman Sachs was first adivsor....but was just acting on behalf of another entity...."The Carlyle Group"
    ....[Bush Family] (It is mentioned in fine print on many details of this company in the Grand Caymans). This is the company (or Carlyle acting for another group?) that is literally acquiring the world's future gold production through contracts with mining companies. This is NOT a conspiracy, it's not only legal, it's Brilliant !

(My join the dots is that likely another person/family/group who resides in the Caymans is using Carlyle as their front to do this both corporately and personally)

This group is so powerful (possibly the most wealthy company in the world but not mentioned in rankings as it's private) that they will NOT allow 1980 Gold drop to occur this time. They have so much at stake already, it won't be a replay. Gold won't crater. US Dollar won't tank completely as this company has and will have the majority of their wealth denominated in it.

This is why I say that Silver is a game. Though it will probably outpace gold on a percentage basis - it will drop and gold with stay high. However, a lot can be made in Silver but it's not the same situation as gold.

A new Vehicle will be introduced into financial markets
    ["Amero"?].....just as Gold hits it's peak in early 2011. It will probably dip just a tad from there but this new vehicle will be financial instruments attaching the US Dollar to the gold price. The currency will IMMEDIATELY be strengthened and bad perception changed overnight. US Dollar collapse stopped and bull created. (Major impact on pysche). THIS WILL COME TO FRUITION.

Price is Preceding Time (Gold rocking to almost a 1000 now) .......so this would say that my $1650 is conservative as my target is based more on the time of the event in 2011. ---- I will take you through it all and tell you within 50-100 dollars of the peak of Gold.

No particular gov't admin set this up, they have just been chapters that have been in the works for a long time.

How do I know this? I have connections in the highest places that have told me and have now allowed me to talk about it. (Few will actually believe or understand).......IT IS COMING - it matters not who knows now.

Weimar Republic Experience is the closest thing to what we are in. The Germans purposefully devauled their currency but it got out of hand and they couldn't control it. Their currency went to zilch. The USD decline could also get out of control........BUT that is exactly why they have the new mechanisim in place !!!!!!

From Q & A Session:

There will come a point where dissent could be / will be put down in a very harsh way. Kent State type incident potential in the future.

Take for example the US/Canada military co-operation to deal with future civil disobedience that was just announced last week. This is but insight for what they are expecting in terms of cival unrest due to potential food shortages, rising costs, economic problems, etc.

The key is that the United States isn't going to fall completely apart - but it is going to go through some major change...prepare now.

Here is the thread in its entirety. If you're into gold stocks, look over it thoroughly:
    http://floridastate.rivals.com/showm...d=1061&style=2

This from Sinclair's site, www.jsmineset.com :

"The US dollar has been for a long time, and is now, totally hopeless."

Any thoughts?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Carlisle Group...hmmmm...now where have I heard that name before?
    If God himself got off his throne, descended from the heavens, trumpetted at my door, and announced that I was wasting my time trying to get Ron Paul into the Whitehouse, I would thank him for his concern and ask him to leave me to my business. I've wasted lots of time on far less noble causes. ~RockEnds

oh wonderful
    "pledged is as pledged does" -- delegates, that is.

Ron Paul is MY President, no matter what the November election tells me.

I've chosen him as my de jure leader, and as long as he represents the message of freedom, he represents ME

Thanks for posting those notes.

I have followed Sinclair for years. He is solid.

I thought the Amero is supposed to be backed by silver.

Silver fits in with NAFTA since Mexico has tons of silver.

Ron Paul and silver in Mexico

I was recently told by a fellow RP supporter that RP had been invited to Mexico by the government to talk about parallel silver-based currency. Have any of you heard about his?

Mexico has a lot of silver. In fact, I have read that Mexico is the only country in the world that still mints coins that contain silver (albeit not much). Mexico also has a recent unpleasant history with fiat currency.

So maybe a true silver currency is on the way in Mexico?

Wouldn't it be interesting if sliver coins minted in Mexico became the main currency in the US again? The Spanish milled dollar (also known as the piece of eight), minted in Mexico, was the main currency in the US Colonies. Hahahahahaha!

Hmm, maybe canadiian gold and mexican silver backed nafta currency?

So correct me if I am wrong...their going to start the amero with some kind of metal backing...then slowly remove the backing and then REPEAT process?
    " Anyone can become angry. That is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not easy." --Aristotle

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, I lost a lot of money when the Mexican currency went belly up back in the 70s.
    I still have some of their old currency and in large denominations too.

Took them to the bank a while back and they kept a few and told me to come back to see what they were worth. A few days later, I went back and the bank told me they were worthless.

They refused to give me back those they kept though. Oh well, I still have a lot more of those worthless paper bills.

Quote Originally Posted by american.swan View Post
    So correct me if I am wrong...their going to start the amero with some kind of metal backing...then slowly remove the backing and then REPEAT process?
    Yeah, I think they have done this through out the history of banking.

People trust the bankers too much..

They refused to give me back those they kept though.
    Why?
    Theocrat on the Holocaust and the current 1,000,000+ dead in Iraq:

You're probably going to hate me for saying this, but that wasn't God's chastisement. It was His sovereign wrath and justice upon those people. Of course, that won't make any sense to you if you fail to understand the doctrine of God's sovereignty. It's a very deep subject, indeed.
    I.E.: Why Christianity is not that great.

Quote Originally Posted by american.swan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen72289 View Post
    Yeah, I think they have done this through out the history of banking.

People trust the bankers too much..
    Don't forget the part where they confiscate the gold so they can suppress the price of it so people will not realize how the currency is being devalued.

1. Create currency based on precious metals.
    2. Cause an economic crash and confiscate the gold.
    3. Debase the currency and devalue it while keeping the price of gold suppressed.
    4. When the currency is devalued enough, cause another economic crisis.
    5. Start over with step one.

Quote Originally Posted by sophocles07 View Post
    Why?
    They said they lost them because they didn't think I wanted them back since they were worthless.

I am listening to Peter Schiff's radio show for the first time.

I think his voice is the same voice I heard say silver will back the Amero on that youtube video.

I am listening to Peter Schiff's radio show for the first time.

I think his voice is the same voice I heard say silver will back the Amero on that youtube video.
    I have to wonder where or how they will get enough silver to make that many Ameros.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I have to wonder where or how they will get enough silver to make that many Ameros.
    The silver FDR stole from us.

Edit: FDR took silver too, right?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The silver FDR stole from us.

Edit: FDR took silver too, right?
    I think it was only the gold.

The silver stockpiles have to my knowledge been sold off.

Oh.

Mexico is still one of the top silver producing nations. I wonder if they're mining at full capacity to achieve the high ranking silver production rate they have.

Hmm. It baffles me how FDR convinced people to hand over their wealth.

Oh.

Mexico is still one of the top silver producing nations. I wonder if they're mining at full capacity to achieve the high ranking silver production rate they have.

It could be Bush already has it in the works with Mexico to get their silver production up. They could have already made a pretty big stockpile under the radar.

When the gold confiscation took place, people were in a depression and conditioned to go along with requests the government put on them. There was extreme patriotism at the time and people just did as they were told.

The confiscation was pretty much a failure though as much of it never was turned in.

The executive order: http://www.the-privateer.com/1933-go...fiscation.html

Oh.

The threat of jailtime works wonders for governments, apparently.
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free." -Göthe
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
    "Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure." - Robert LeFevre

Quote Originally Posted by foofighter20x View Post
    The threat of jailtime works wonders for governments, apparently.
    Yeah. Makes me feel so uneasy when I hear threats of jail time broadcast over the media.

Totalitarianism

Quote Originally Posted by liberteebell View Post
    The Carlisle Group...hmmmm...now where have I heard that name before?
    Intersting Related News Article

Carlyle unit fails to meet some margin calls
    "Poverty of the state exchequer causes an army to be maintained by contributions from a distance. Contributing to maintain an army at a distance causes the people to be impoverished."
    Sun Tzu

Restore The Republic.Org

PokeTheEye.ORG

Great find on the Carlyle unit.

They have default notices and expect more. If they go belly up, I wonder how that would impact Mr. Sinclair's thinking?

It sort of would be poetic justice, to have Bush and the big boy's have their assets wiped out like they are wiping out the average American's assets.

Sometimes when you play with fire you get burned.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Great find on the Carlyle unit.

They have default notices and expect more. If they go belly up, I wonder how that would impact Mr. Sinclair's thinking?

It sort of would be poetic justice, to have Bush and the big boy's have their assets wiped out like they are wiping out the average American's assets.

Sometimes when you play with fire you get burned.
    Agreed!
    I will be keeping an eye on this news.
    "Poverty of the state exchequer causes an army to be maintained by contributions from a distance. Contributing to maintain an army at a distance causes the people to be impoverished."
    Sun Tzu

Restore The Republic.Org

PokeTheEye.ORG

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sun Tzu

Restore The Republic.Org

PokeTheEye.ORG

As an FYI, it was a particular Carlyle Fund that lost money, this fund was MAJORITY "other peoples" money that they were managing.