Thread: What's The Deal with Victoria County?

What's The Deal with Victoria County?

I am not familiar with the place. Does it sound possible that Hugh Cort has 15% there but 0% ( some places reporting 0 or 1 actual vote so far) everywhere else?

I am just looking in RP's district right now. And wondering what kind of place would give Hugh Cort 15% and Alan Keyes 8% compared to 9% for RP in the Presidential primary.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Victoria(the city and county) is 40 miles from here(Jackson County) and is the next county west.
    The primary city has a mix of folks including a lot of transplants from all parts of the country and a good number of Hispanics. From living here for 18+ years(after 30+ in Louisiana before that), he must have campaigned and dumped PR money there. He may also have swayed the very "religious" dislike Huck's spending. The only other option is a DIEbold "malfunction" in his favor?? Did I say that?

In my county he got ZERO, NADA...ZILCH and Ron Paul got a bit over 11%. I guess although we send him to Congress here(District 14), some folks are still asleep at the wheel and media-washed.
    Last edited by Johnny Crab; 03-04-2008 at 11:41 PM.
    If you are truly interested in the truth, start by turning off the television.