Thread: My War on Political Correctness!

My War on Political Correctness!

I have been making war against political correctness ever since it started. Why? Because it inhibits intellectual discourse and growth. Words have plain meanings which PC trys to decapitate.

Universities have altered mass thought paterns to accomodate PC and have unreasonably defined the borders of the exchange of ideas, they have limited debate and stiffled discourse on many important topics which MUST be discussed if we are ever to find a cure for what ails us as a nation.

Furthermore, the origins of political correctness are far from honorable, PC was couched to dissuade open debate on topics essencial to our well being as a nation.

Origins of political correctness:
    http://www.academia.org/lectures/lind1.html

In Part:
    In conclusion, America today is in the throws of the greatest and direst transformation in its history. We are becoming an ideological state, a country with an official state ideology enforced by the power of the state. In "hate crimes" we now have people serving jail sentences for political thoughts. And the Congress is now moving to expand that category ever further. Affirmative action is part of it. The terror against anyone who dissents from Political Correctness on campus is part of it. It’s exactly what we have seen happen in Russia, in Germany, in Italy, in China, and now it’s coming here. And we don’t recognize it because we call it Political Correctness and laugh it off. My message today is that it’s not funny, it’s here, it’s growing and it will eventually destroy, as it seeks to destroy, everything that we have ever defined as our freedom and our culture.
    Last edited by IcyPeaceMaker; 03-04-2008 at 07:10 PM.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." Sam Adams: terrorist, patriot, and public enemy #1.

OUR GRAVEST threat is the Zionist Occupied U.S. Government, the Zionist Federal Reserve and Zionist media elites.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I remeber hating political correctness before I realized what it was completely.