Barack Obama: The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

BARACK OBAMA: THE WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING

PART 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9P15YZrnv0

PART 2
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ro6OIgeGBC4

PART 3
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2MCy1dRwxzY

I was getting curious as to why Obama, has been dethroning the heir apparent, Hillary Clinton, and gaining such a wide following. You can't even turn on the news without seeing his face blasted on every news channel.

a man who can mesmerize the masses, talking of standing up to organized money, to lobbyists, special interests, but his whole political apparatus is made of members of the same globalist organizations that most of Bush`s administration is made up of, except this time the stated agenda is CHANGE & YES WE CAN

The mantle is being passed, and it seems that Henry Kissinger`s associate, and one worlder
    Zbigniew Brzezinski,along with David Rockefeller, the co-founders/directors of the Trilateral Commission,a group an institution that openly declares itself a supranational government on their website, is going to have their very own puppet to play with, as well as massive powers that Bush signed onto

The change that is coming, comes in the form of doubled foreign aid, carbon taxes, poverty taxes in the form of 0.7% of the GDP, and thats just for starters, increasing the size of the military, expanding the theatres of operations, the expansion of surveillance...who even knows what will happen between now and then

The open dismantling of the US, the merging of the North American Union, and really the dawn of the RFID tracking age. A President of the world's dying superpower will have to oversee the transition into biometric scanning and a cashless society

Do you think anyone will by it from Bush? of course not, but you can be absolutely sure Obama will sell this system to everyone, and grab those guns as fast as he can.

I've spent much time watching his speeches, listening to his words, watching his mannerisms, bringing crowds to fever pitch frenzy, with a media campaign behind him that no money can buy, thanks to links and connections that almost ensure his victory as Democratic nominee, having Hilary retain a Dick Cheney type position.

If you think you put up with tyranny under the Bush administration, you can just imagine what's ahead.

Makes me wonder if some sort of 'world leader' anti-christ type situation will develop, with the elite making the big moves for everything.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Obama and Rockefeller Campaign Across Ohio

From CBS News' Maria Gavrilovic:

COLUMBUS, OHIO -- Despite the fact that he believes he ran a “clean campaign” from the start, Barack Obama repeatedly went after Hillary Clinton at a rally in Westerville, Ohio today. Clinton made a campaign stop at the same Columbus suburb a few hours earlier, but at a different venue.

“This has been a long contest on the Democratic side, and we’ve had strong candidates throughout, Senator Clinton is a fine candidate and I tried as much as possible to spend my campaign talking not about the flaws of the other candidates but why I am running,” Obama told a crowd of over 1,500.

“So I think that I think that the reason we’ve done well is because people understand that the problem is not who’s got the 10-point plan, because everybody’s got a 10-point plan. We’ve all got experts. We’ve all got accomplishments we can tout, we’ve all got a track record. The question is who can bring a country together, so you have a working majority to actually bring about change.”

During the hour-long town hall meeting, Obama went after Clinton on NAFTA, Iraq and lobbyists, all without mentioning John McCain. Sen. Jay Rockefeller, D-W.Va., who endorsed Obama just few days ago, was on the campaign trail with Obama today. Despite his long relationship with the Clintons, Rockefeller said he chose Obama because of his character and judgment. He also argued that Obama will be able to withstand Republican attacks if he is the nominee, and that he has more experience than John McCain.

“I think Senator Obama’s experience is substantially greater than Senator McCain’s,” Rockefeller said, “and I know that seems like an odd statement to make right now given McCain’s service in Vietnam. I think that it comes down to the past versus the future.”

Link

Mansion 'mistake' piles the pressure on Barack Obama

Barack Obama now admits his involvement in this land deal was a mistake

James Bone in New York and Dominic Kennedy in London

Graphic: the house that Barack bought | The key players | Timeline: Barack and the billionaire

A British-Iraqi billionaire lent millions of dollars to Barack Obama's fundraiser just weeks before an imprudent land deal that has returned to haunt the presidential contender, an investigation by The Times discloses.

The money transfer raises the question of whether funds from Nadhmi Auchi, one of Britain’s wealthiest men, helped Mr Obama buy his mock Georgian mansion in Chicago.

A company related to Mr Auchi, who has a conviction for corruption in France, registered the loan to Mr Obama's bagman Antoin "Tony" Rezko on May 23 2005. Mr Auchi says the loan, through the Panamanian company Fintrade Services SA, was for $3.5 million

Three weeks later, Mr Obama bought a house on the city's South Side while Mr Rezko's wife bought the garden plot next door from the same seller on the same day, June 15.

Mr Obama says he never used Mrs Rezko's still-empty lot, which could only be accessed through his property. But he admits he paid his gardener to mow the lawn.

Mrs Rezko, whose husband was widely known to be under investigation at the time, went on to sell a 10-foot strip of her property to Mr Obama seven months later so he could enjoy a bigger garden.

Mr Obama now admits his involvement in this land deal was a “boneheaded mistake”.

Mrs Rezko’s purchase and sale of the land to Mr Obama raises many unanswered questions.

It is unclear how Mrs Rezko could have afforded the downpayment of $125,000 and a $500,000 mortgage for the original $625,000 purchase of the garden plot at 5050 South Greenwood Ave.

In a sworn statement a year later, Mrs Rezko said she got by on a salary of $37,000 and had $35,000 assets. Mr Rezko told a court he had "no income, negative cash flow, no liquid assets, no unencumbered assets [and] is significantly in arrears on many of his obligations."

Mrs Rezko, whose husband goes on trial on unrelated corruption charges in Chicago on March 3, refused to answer questions about the case when she spoke by telephone to The Times.

You can read the rest of the article here

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    BARACK OBAMA: THE WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING

If you think you put up with tyranny under the Bush administration, you can just imagine what's ahead.

Makes me wonder if some sort of 'world leader' anti-christ type situation will develop, with the elite making the big moves for everything.
    Oh I think you are right on with this, I think Obama is the worst of the bunch. Not that the others are any better, but Obama will be able to "charm" the public.
    Look at all the angles. Think for yourself.