Thread: No Lobbist Funds for Ron= No MSM coverage

Cool No Lobbist Funds for Ron= No MSM coverage

Ron Paul has accepted very little money from lobbyist and this is why the media does not cover him.

If we do not consider this factor we are not really facing reality when it comes to the media and Ron Paul. I wish there was a powerful lobbyist that Ron Paul could be in with. It seems like the Alternative Energy and Health people would have lobbyist but, I guess they don't.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Question What about Infomercials?

Seriously, we could have Ron Paul girl on and a few special guests to give a first class presentation of Ron's ideas.

This should have been part of the plan from the beginning. You go from primary to primary, showing the infomercial statewide at different times of the day about 2 weeks before the primary. Each infomercial should feature a few local endorsements by well-known locals and can also serve as a fund raiser.

McCain is about a hundred delegates away from clinching the GOP nomination, but he could still have a heart attack, God forbid.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Ron Paul has accepted very little money from lobbyist and this is why the media does not cover him.

If we do not consider this factor we are not really facing reality when it comes to the media and Ron Paul. I wish there was a powerful lobbyist that Ron Paul could be in with. It seems like the Alternative Energy and Health people would have lobbyist but, I guess they don't.
    they say Obama does not receive money from PACs either. Is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post

That's part of it, but even aside from that, the people controlling the media have a very large personal stake in maintaining the status quo...they are sworn enemies of people like Ron Paul, lobbyists or no lobbyists.