Thread: Let's Surprise BJ Lawson with a Spontaneous Money Bomb

Let's Surprise BJ Lawson with a Spontaneous Money Bomb

(ATTN MODS: Yes, I know this probably belongs in the Liberty Candidates, but I ask that you please do not move it because something like this will never gain traction in that forum).

Everyone,

For those of you who do not already know, BJ Lawson is a pro-liberty candidate running for Congress in NC's 4th District for those of you who do not already know about his candidacy. He's a doctor by trade, created a successful business from scratch and then sold it and has a great family.

Right now, the campaign is going very well. We're making progress, getting new supporters and we have huge groups canvassing different areas every Saturday. Yard signs are going up in yards all across the District.

We've made in roads with the "movers and shakers" and have recently gotten to know a lot of great people from the area involved in stopping a Bio Lab from coming to the area. They're very excited about our campaign.

There's only one problem: money.

BJ's campaign is in serious need of contributions. We've got a serious fight ahead of us against a 22-year incumbent Democrat and the costs of running our very active campaign are far exceeding the contributions we are receiving presently.

Just the cost of our campaign materials alone is great. Right now we're handing out to people at events and when we go out canvassing a pocket Constitution, a slim jim containing information about BJ's campaign and his stances on the issues and a business card that has the campaign website on it.

As you know, pocket Constitutions aren't cheap so they alone have made our materials very costly, however, we feel that just getting a copy of the Constitution into the hands of people is in itself an accomplishment. It's a great icebreaker when talking to people and I can say from my personal experience that people are much more interested in his campaign when they see it and are much more likely to look at the slim jim inside because of it.

Given our need for donations, here's what I'm proposing: a spontaneous money bomb!

Why not? We've done it before for Ron Paul, we can do it again for BJ Lawson! Let's surprise him with one! We won't know about it if it's done like this... can you imagine the look on his face when he checks the widget on the website and sees that he's gotten THOUSANDS more in donations!? Let's do this! If we can do a spontaneous money bomb for Dr. Paul that raises over $100,000 in a day we can do at least something significant for BJ!

We would appreciate any help you could give us in terms of campaign contributions or otherwise. I'm sure other liberty candidates would as well.

Please contribute today at https://www.lawsonforcongress.com/donate/

Thanks!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think lawson has a good chance of a long time in office. He's got the "look" that could help him go far. Not to mention one of the best platforms out there. Peace, Liberty, and Prosperity.

Bump.

Come on everyone! Who will be first?

Bump!

Really good guy, read his webpage!!

Go donate!!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He's got a great shot at the republican nomination. His one primary opponent only has 550 dollars cash-on-hand.

Beating the democrat incumbent is a whole different story though.

Remember, BJ's primary opponent may be a bump in the road, but beating David Price is going to be an epic battle and if we're going to beat Price we have to start now. We already are, but the more money we have the more we can do and running a campaign as active as BJ's costs a lot.

Please donate! Let's start a BJ Lawson money train!

Price just needs to be made an offer he can't refuse.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.