Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOSAIC AD Original for Download & 1/2 page Ad too!

MOSAIC AD Original for Download & 1/2 page Ad too!

Here are the two ads that were run in the Ames/boone/story today papers in Iowa.

(these orignals are NOT to be used to make any profit other than to reproduce and for Ron Pauls campaign.)

You will Need Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (CS2) to use these originals.

The first is the 1/2 page ad. Edit as you see fit. Its generic now and NOT ames specific. Second is the popular mosaic ad, generic now and NOT ames specific.

1/2 page ad:
    ** 1/2 page ad link here: original: editable **
    size: 21.5megs
    file type: ai (adobe illustrator)
    This is an example of the ames ad

Full page mosaic ad:
    ** full page mosaic page ad link here: original: editable **
    size: 270megs (yes, that huge) - includes fonts.
    file type: psd (adobe photoshop)
    - keep in mind this is the original & is meant for VERY high quality usage.
    This is an example of the ames ad.
    Last edited by Lord Xar; 08-16-2007 at 12:03 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    can a mod sticky this. This is important as there are about 10 threads about this currently.

ALSO, IF you get the files on other servers... add them on THIS thread, and I will update the original post for mirror sites.

are any of these TEXAS STRAW POLL SPECIFIC??? THATS what I need!! REAL BAD

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    Please consider helping RAZMEAR out and mirror these files as the bandwidth is gonna be crunched.
    I will try to mirror it until my boss complains about the bandwidth use. Once I have them up I'll post a the URL.

Quote Originally Posted by V4Vendetta View Post
    are any of these TEXAS STRAW POLL SPECIFIC??? THATS what I need!! REAL BAD
    no, they are generic. Just have someone from your meetup -- someone must have graphic skills -- modify it.

Just use the "example link" as a base.. instead of Ames Straw Poll, use the texas info..

Thanks for the mirror. I'll have a download page up in a minute or two that we can point folks towards to get the files.

eb
    Been a long time....

Quote Originally Posted by Razmear View Post
    Thanks for the mirror. I'll have a download page up in a minute or two that we can point folks towards to get the files.

eb
    Razmear, just curious.. why would you need a download page when it shows how to do it in the first post?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Razmear, just curious.. why would you need a download page when it shows how to do it in the first post?
    He probably meant a download page with a list of mirrors.

Mirrored here as well. FIOS FTW!
    http://www.littlebrothermedia.com/ro...lf_page_ad.zip
    http://www.littlebrothermedia.com/ro...s_original.zip

Excellent! Thanks for making these available to us.

Xar, the mirror links are all messed up. Unfortunately, you can't just copy and paste the links directly out of the other guys' posts, because the software truncates the link. I think you'll either need to quote their posts and copy the full links out or you can probably right click the link and choose "copy link location" (or whatever the equivalent is on your browser).

Here is the download page:
    http://ronpaulmosaic.com/download.htm

Sorry for the delay, got a phone call from Boston from my old roommate that I havent talked to in years, good news is he's now a Ron Paul supporter

The reason for having a download page is to point folks to the file without having to bring them to the forums.

The download page will get prettier shortly, this was a quick and dirty post.

eb
    Been a long time....

Here is the download page:
    http://ronpaulmosaic.com/download.htm

Sorry for the delay, got a phone call from Boston from my old roommate that I havent talked to in years, good news is he's now a Ron Paul supporter

The reason for having a download page is to point folks to the file without having to bring them to the forums.

The download page will get prettier shortly, this was a quick and dirty post.

eb
    okay.. but there is an issue because the half-page representation isn't there and it isn't obvious the difference between the two.....

Can you split the page into two columns.. so people can see side by side what each is and have downloads for both.

can you shoot me a jpg of what the half page looks like?
    Then I'll modify the page and use both images.
    Thanks
    eb (at) 2323 (dot) us
    Been a long time....

can you shoot me a jpg of what the half page looks like?
    Then I'll modify the page and use both images.
    Thanks
    eb (at) 2323 (dot) us
    I can just mock the html and do it for you real fast.. is it the same login info?
    If not, no worries... I can give you jpeg view when I get home tonight.

Got it already, page has been updated, will make tables next
    Been a long time....

Exclamation

no, they are generic. Just have someone from your meetup -- someone must have graphic skills -- modify it.

Just use the "example link" as a base.. instead of Ames Straw Poll, use the texas info..

no dude, i don't know anyone that can do that! I live in Houston, and want to pay several newspapers to run this ad!!!!!!!

I NEED THIS AD RIGHT AWAY!!!! I NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE THIS TO BE TEXAS STRAW POLL SPECIFIC.......

DUDE< THATS WHAT I SAID TO BEGIN WITH< NOW MORE DAYS ARE GOING TO BE WASTED WITHOUT THE AD APPEARING!!!!!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS AD, BUT BE TEXAS STRAW POLL SPECIFIC!!!!!!

I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, I NEED THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Is running a newspaper ad a cost-effective idea for the TX Straw Poll? It doesn't sound like it. Since only select-people can vote in the poll. Direct marketing seems like it would be much more effective.

no dude, i don't know anyone that can do that! I live in Houston, and want to pay several newspapers to run this ad!!!!!!!

I NEED THIS AD RIGHT AWAY!!!! I NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE THIS TO BE TEXAS STRAW POLL SPECIFIC.......

DUDE< THATS WHAT I SAID TO BEGIN WITH< NOW MORE DAYS ARE GOING TO BE WASTED WITHOUT THE AD APPEARING!!!!!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS AD, BUT BE TEXAS STRAW POLL SPECIFIC!!!!!!

I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, I NEED THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check you PM, contact Slugg - very talented... and/or 1000 points of fright.. also very talented..

you can also post exactly what you need.. just check your pm.

exactly, only 33,000 people are even eligible to vote in the texas gop straw poll.

only 3 to 4 thousand are expected to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Is running a newspaper ad a cost-effective idea for the TX Straw Poll? It doesn't sound like it. Since only select-people can vote in the poll. Direct marketing seems like it would be much more effective.
    look here!!!!!!!!

IF SOMONE IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT, WHY THE $#@! DO YOU EVEN $#@!ING CARE???????

ARE YOU PAYING FOR IT????????????

I NEED TO HAVE A TEXAS STRAW POLL SPECIFIC ADD TOMORROW!!!!! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@!

HOW MANY $#@!ING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT????????????????

What size? What dpi do they recommend? Full color? Four color?

look here!!!!!!!!

Go take your meds pal. Why do I care? Because I want to help get Ron Paul elected the same as you; and with that in mind I made a suggestion to better market that idea. Chill out.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My recommendation for the Texas Straw poll is to get full page copies and paste them around the straw poll and hand them out to those entering. Much more cost effective and could probably be coordinated with the local meetup.

My two cents worth...

Quote Originally Posted by thomj76 View Post
    My recommendation for the Texas Straw poll is to get full page copies and paste them around the straw poll and hand them out to those entering. Much more cost effective and could probably be coordinated with the local meetup.

My two cents worth...
    Better be careful with those two cents. You might get a bunch of exclamation points, question marks and $#@!s thrown at you.

I got my TX straw poll call list access. That's where my two cents will be spent.

look here!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU PAYING FOR IT????????????

I NEED TO HAVE A TEXAS STRAW POLL SPECIFIC ADD TOMORROW!!!!! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@!

HOW MANY $#@!ING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT????????????????
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of '76 View Post
    What size? What dpi do they recommend? Full color? Four color?

Let me know, and I'll make it for you.

I need a TEXAS STRAW POLL SPECIFIC Mosiac Add made up, so i can put in newspapers and magazines around the state.

I need this ASAP!!!!*****

each day that goes by is a day wasted.

The File's can be found here
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=12431

Just make something up with the address and date of the straw poll, along with the GOP website where people can get more information
    http://www.texasgop.org

Straw Poll Event - Saturday, September 1, 2007

Place:
    Fort Worth Convention Center
    1201 Houston Street
    Fort Worth, Texas

--------------------------------------

I need to get this out as soon as possible, and your the only one that i was referred to that can make such a thing happen.

I need the AD to be in several different file types, for whatever the newspaper's - magazines need for the ad.

(adobe, jpg, jpeg, bmp, ect.....)

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!

Again, in my opinion, this needs to be directly targeted to those attending the straw poll. Running those ads in the various mediums wont have as much effect if Ron Paul doesnt do very well in the straw poll. In fact, me grey matter tells me it could be counter productive to spend the money if Ron Paul doesn't do very well in the poll. The money is spent, and if people say well, Ron Paul only got "x%", the ads wont serve their purpose as well as say helping to fund mailouts utililizing the ad targeted to voter lists in the upcoming primary states.

I guess I have 96 cents left on this dollar...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast