Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contact Al-Jazeera For a New Documentary About Us & RP

Default Contact Al-Jazeera For a New Documentary About Us & RP

Hey everybody, please listen to this carefully and do not turn your back to it. Because this can big if it is digested right.
    Al-Jazeera English was first launched in the US at the end of 2006. This channel is very well funded and it has a very enthusiastic teams like us.It is more popular outside America and still struggling inside. Yesterday I was thinking in all this and I decided to send a letter asking them to make a documentary film about Ron Paul and the revolution. I think it is a huge opportunity for both of us we the revolution and Al-Jazeera. We have been begging for months the MSM and we did not gain from them except stress and disrespect so why we do not try with some other media that might listen to us. All I am asking you is to share with me and hammer Al-Jazeera English with an ocean of requests to start in the documentary. And here is Al-Jazeera En on Wiki for more information http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jazeera_English
    And here is the letter I sent them:

Dear Al-jazeera team,

I used to watch and enjoy alot of strong documentaries coming from your organization, both in Arabic and in English. I think this is the right time for a major media outlet like Al-Jazeera to step out and take a stand for freedom. It’s time for Al-Jazeera to stand out for a man of integrity, a man who spent his life preaching peace and prosperity. This man is Dr.Ron Paul the 2008 Republican presidential candidate. It is no secret anymore how the main stream media in The United States ignores Ron Paul. They are intensionaly trying to block him out by all means since this election started. It is so obvious that his message is shaking the whole establishment which the MSM is a major part of.
    Behind Ron Paul stands a very sincere crowd from inside and outside The United States. This crowd sacrifice their time and money for their freedom and for the messenger who represents them. Those people are everywhere and you will not believe the support which Ron Paul generates from outside the US from Canada to New Zealand to Australia to England and even the UAE. His supporters are from all ethnic groups including Muslims, Arabs and even Jews.

Ron Paul supporters are the most organized on the ground and they dominate the internet with over 100 thousand meet-up groups. And I think it is not very difficult to figure out why the internet? Simply because it is the only free media where they can spread the message without any restrictions. But unfortunately, with all this massive efforts on the ground and online still the message of freedom struggles to reach the American people because of the blackout which the movement faces from the main stream media. And here exactly is where the role of Al-Jazeera should start. Ron Paul's message is the only one that can change America for better.

Ron Paul voted against the war in Iraq and he is against sanctioning or bombing Iran. He preachs a non intervention foreign policy. He is against keeping military bases around the world. He will stop supporting dictators around the world. He will stop all aid for Israel while he preaches an equal treatment of all countries with no bias toward any party. Ron Paul is not enslaved to any lobbyists, including the Israeli lobby AIPAC, while all remaining candidates are. Ron Paul stands firmly for civil liberties and freedom of speech and he voted against the Patriot Act. He is against the fraud of the income tax and against big governments which cause people to lose their independence to big corporations and special interests.

There are a lot of things which make Ron Paul a hero. He is more of a thinker than a politician and therefore he understands history very well. I think it is time for Al-Jazeera to step out and make a documentary film about the leader of the new American revolution. It is going to be a very remarkable step from you and it will be honored in history. The main stream media will be ashamed of themselves for not taking this step. A professional documentary about Dr.Ron Paul will be the best thing-in my opinion-that Al-Jazeera can provide to this revolution. And the good news is: there is a lot of very rich material scattered allover the internet that can help the makers of the documentary create a historical and unforgettable one. That, plus the most enthusiastic supporters that the makers will ever meet and who will be so willing to help with ideas, stories, interviews and more. It is time to reveal the truth about the main stream media with a strong documentary about Ron Paul and the new revolution. Plus, this is going to be a great chance for Al-Jazeera English to gain popularity in The United States. Hundreds of thousands will be waiting to watch it. This documentary will inject more stamina in the supporters, especially if it is available before the Republican convention in September. I cannot wait to see this documentary become a reality and I have a lot of hope in Al-Jazeera.

As you can see I cannot cover all sides but with everyone's help the picture is going to be clearer. So do not hesitate to take the step and contact Al-Jazeera and let them know why you are passionate about Ron Paul and about the revolution and let them also know about your view regarding the documentary, send them YouTube videos that you might think it is very important and it explains who we are.
    Here is the feedback page http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...96EFD6C697.htm

Please do not turn your back to this

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

bump, great idea my friend!

Wow. Bad Idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by malkusm View Post
    McCain/Obama are two sides of the same coin, and it's a coin minted by the Federal Reserve that's going to lose what little value it has very soon.

Do we really want to be associated with Al-Jazeera?
    Joe six pack does't know the difference between Al-Queda and Al-Jazeera.

FYI - this might be a good site to coordinate with yours.

http://ArabAmericansForRonPaul.com

I heard Al-Jazeera was more less run by the CIA.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

Al-Jazeera is just news thats all it is... The stuff I have seen on their news show is how news should be done without a spin to benefit a certain people. Most people do not like the real news because they want to see all the Arabs as terrorist. So get off You're soap box and kick you're self in the butt for being a racist. Oh BTW I do not give a flying $#@! what six pack Joe or any other idiot in America thinks because they have shown themselves to be unable to perform independent thought.

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    Joe six pack does't know the difference between Al-Queda and Al-Jazeera.

Do we really want to live in peace in the world?

"Joe six pack" doesn't know the difference between his arse and a hole in the ground.

If we only did things the ignorant understand we'd never do anything.

If someone doesn't start a dialog between the leaders of the world, you might as well dig a hole and get ready for the nuclear fall out of WWIII.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Al-Qaeda was an invention of the AC360/CIA.
    Last edited by Mark; 02-26-2008 at 07:57 AM.

May seem like a good idea for non koolaid drinking thinking man, but it would be something that would be used against the movement.

Whatever you might say about the network, they provide more info about the real issues in the world than your regular networks, particularily and unsurprisingly regarding the middle east.
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" - JFK

http://www.KnowYourRINO.com

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers." - Thomas Pynchon

“It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.” - Voltaire.

Only reason Al-Jazeera has a bad name is because of lying $#@! bags like George Bush that lie and say it is a terrorist propaganda network that shows Americans getting their heads cut of daily.

Nothing could be further from the truth...it is and was the first free press the middle east has ever seen. Sure, Joe Six Pack might not know that yet, but we are here to teach people aren't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Hamadeh View Post
    I dont know why everyone hates Al-Jazeera, In America they say they support terrorists! In the Middle East they get pissed of for having an Israeli commando come on the show. I think they try to be fair but the far extremes hate them. Its quite funny actually.

I can't speak for all Americans, but the fact that they are always the outlet that receives Bin Laden's tapes makes me uneasy.

I do not think they broadcast any more propoganda than any of our channels though.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

There is a philosophy of people that turn around organizations. Creating Outside pressure IN (by using Al-Jazeera), and bottom up pressure inside, can make the leaders inside America have to take a stand. At least it can works this way inside an organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    FYI - this might be a good site to coordinate with yours.

http://ArabAmericansForRonPaul.com
    Thanks, added!

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    Actually all our names are already associated with the term "unpatriotic" so what more would you expect?
    Okay listen. Let me try to make it simpler, all we need from Al-Jazeera is a professional documentary about RP & the revolution and in exchange we will watch the channel for an hour, for two hours, forever, it does not matter.
    So the story is not that complicated like some people try to think of it. It is a matter of give and take.
    Al-Jazeera will find its way in America sooner or later but we have something valuable in our hands in this early stage-we are organized-so why we do not use it to demand something that we would like to see.
    I can even make it more simple: let us have this documentary for our own enjoyment

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    If this is true and they will make a documentary about the revolution then welcome CIA to the world of liberty

Quote Originally Posted by VoteForRonPaul View Post
    Please do not turn your back to this
    Bump

Mention Al-Jazeera and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years. What an incredibly STUPID idea!

Default Dr. Ron Paul Interview

I have interviewed Dr. Ron Paul, & will be rebroadcasting that interview tomorrow! Go to www.hearitonline.com , & click on the large, pinkish box which says "Crash! Are You Ready?!" to listen to Dr. Paul! www.hearitonline is an ALTERNATIVE MEDIA source for those who are tired of the "fair & balanced" gang's lies!

I support the idea on the basis of a cultural brigde.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by davidkachel View Post
    Mention Al-Jazeera and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years. What an incredibly STUPID idea!
    Well, thanks for coming in.

Mention the constituion and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention peace and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention prosperity and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention integrity and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention consistency and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention the war on Iraq and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention civil liberties and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention the first amendment and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention the income tax and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention the gold standard and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention special interests and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention freedom and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

In this case 50 years is worth waiting
    !

Well, thanks for coming in.

Mention the constituion and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention peace and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention prosperity and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention integrity and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention consistency and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention the war on Iraq and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention civil liberties and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention the first amendment and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention the income tax and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention the gold standard and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention special interests and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

Mention freedom and RP in the same sentence on any national news program and set back the liberty movement 50 years.

In this case 50 years is worth waiting
    !
    So, umm... you don't see any difference between liberty, prosperity, peace, integrity, the Constitution, etc. and Al-Jazeera!!????

Have you been out of touch?

So, umm... you don't see any difference between liberty, prosperity, peace, integrity, the Constitution, etc. and Al-Jazeera!!????

Have you been out of touch?
    Sorry you did not get the point!

Sorry you did not get the point!
    No! I did get the point.

No! I did get the point.
    Well, I am glad you did. That is a proof of progress!

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I support the idea on the basis of a cultural brigde.

+1
    And that reason resides in the heart of Ron Paul message.

+1000

Well, I am glad you did. That is a proof of progress!
    You shouldn't be.

Interesting idea.
    Imagine thousands of Ron Paul supporters marching at the same time in every major city in the world! There are almost 100,000 meetup.com group members!
    The R[3VOL]UTION is just getting started. We have shown the media that we can raise more money in one day than any candidate in history. Now it is time to show them, in person, just how many people this movement unites!
    http://www.ronpaulgum.com
    http://www.ronpaulmarch.com
    -RIP Aaron Russo- http://www.infowars.com

Quote Originally Posted by xCakex View Post
    Interesting idea.
    Thanks for all those who support the idea.
    If anybody likes it, please do not wait. Make sure to send a request demanding the documentary. Everything starts by you! Without the individual efforts, it will not come into effect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast