Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul Exposed!!!!!!!! Hes An Addict!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Ron Paul Exposed!!!!!!!! Hes An Addict!!!! **sarcasm**

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=91c_1198087172

any thoughts??

can we say smear campaign?!?!
    Last edited by Cinderella; 02-25-2008 at 10:32 AM. Reason: sounds too mean
    In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.-- Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thanks for the laugh! Loved the background music!

We think ours defines what a chocolate chip cookie should be:
    crunchy around the edges, chewy in the center...
    golden butter flavor and the richness of chocolate in every bite.
    I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
    -Churchill

Wake up in the morning with No Agenda
    http://www.noagendashow.com

mmmm those cookies are making me want to go out and use......no wonder ron paul wants to legalize drugs....hes an addict himself.....hehe
    In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.-- Thomas Jefferson

Anyone know where to find the "wanted poster" image?

Quote Originally Posted by molly_pitcher View Post
    Anyone know where to find the "wanted poster" image?
    this one?
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Bump For Some Much Needed Humor

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=91c_1198087172

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?!?!?! HES WANTED TO PERFORM HIS CIVIL DUTIES AS PRESIDENT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hillertexas View Post
    this one?

BUMP FOR HUMOR............its getting depressing in here.....

this one?
    this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
    this one?
    Looks different.

i have to bump...bump for funny

Oh look, they're eating cookies and enjoying it...

I hate it when people enjoy things.
    Last edited by psalm82x3; 07-15-2008 at 02:42 AM.

LOL

I saw this before, but watching it again, just... LOL. Guess the campaign's dead in the water, now, eh'?

OMFG hiller thanks for that pic....lmao!!!!! hes compulsive too....what kind of man are we all suporting?!?!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I like that the reward on the poster in the video is 1,000,000 Ameros

damn another cookies and salad freak...finally the truth is out.

Just a thought, if he ever seems discouraged and a moral boost from the grassroots is needed, we could try to rally together for a cookie bomb, and all bake him a dozen or so and fed ex express them over. How could getting dozens and dozens of freshy cookies delivered to your home not cheer a person up?

Quote Originally Posted by CGeoffrion View Post
    Just a thought, if he ever seems discouraged and a moral boost from the grassroots is needed, we could try to rally together for a cookie bomb, and all bake him a dozen or so and fed ex express them over. How could getting dozens and dozens of freshy cookies delivered to your home not cheer a person up?
    Beautiful gesture...but I doubt he'd be able to eat them.
    You know...those f'n neocons would try something dirty...too risky.

We could however send the sealed ingredients...
    I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
    -Churchill

u want to send him cookies?!?! thats feeding into his addiction.....when he gets elected hes going to be running this country on a sugar high! i dont kno about u all but i dont want some "strung out on cookies" president!!

Guys, this one has already been debunked. The cookies were made with splenda. Nothing to see here...

this is an old and tired repost
    Screw the big two! Let's all vote Libertarian.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akus View Post
    this is an old and tired repost
    So what's the problem?
    Should we be more conformant and go back to reading all the negative posts and accept our defeatist programming with NO fun?
    Hell with that.
    If you disagree with the topic, don't read it and don't post in the thread.
    It is that simple.

Partially Kidding, partially enraged...choose which side is more favorable.
    is anyone even paying attention here?
    Look how fast the positive posts get buried in favor of negativity, doom and gloom.
    What's really going on within this forum?

I am an actual RP supporter.
    I cannot speak for many of the lame brained posts left unchecked on this forum but it looks as if there are forces at work here, determined to break our spirit.

We need a lighter side...and we'll have it.
    If you don't like the thread, move on and find a topic of "Value" to suit your views.
    -Churchill

Welp, that's it I'm gathering up my toys and leaving this sugar riddled hellhole!
    I'm not donating any more until I'm personally assured Ron's off of this poison!

;P

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... sweet, sweet coooooookiiiieeees... aaaaarrrghhhhllllllgglll
    anybody got a spare snickerdoodle? lol
    The more laws and order are made prominent,
    The more thieves and robbers there will be.
    ~Lao-tzu

"Do not believe anything because it is said by an authority, or if it is said to come from angels, or from Gods, or from an inspired source. Believe it only if you have explored it in your own heart and mind and body and found it to be true."~ Buddha

woot woot agreed!!! i thought he looked so freakin cute when he said he had a compulsion....but yes i agree...theres too much negativity...i figured this would make people laugh....even tho it is "an old tired post"

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
    woot woot agreed!!! i thought he looked so freakin cute when he said he had a compulsion....but yes i agree...theres too much negativity...i figured this would make people laugh....even tho it is "an old tired post"

Positivity never gets old and tired! I think we need breaks occasionally from sitting around in the ashes, wailing and gnashing our teeth feeling down about our world. That does no good really, so an injection of silly now and again is just what the Doctor would order.
    The more laws and order are made prominent,
    The more thieves and robbers there will be.
    ~Lao-tzu

"Do not believe anything because it is said by an authority, or if it is said to come from angels, or from Gods, or from an inspired source. Believe it only if you have explored it in your own heart and mind and body and found it to be true."~ Buddha

bake sale bomb with all profits going to startup organizations like RonPaulCongress or LibertyCongress
    If counterfeiting is a crime then it is time for the FED to be sentenced to DEATH!

this one?
    this is the best........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast