Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul's Rifles - photos only please!

Ron Paul's Rifles - photos only please!

I'll start with one of mine, and I would like to see some of yours.
    Photos of Com-bloc, bolt action and dream-rifles are welcome!

Comments are also welcome, but it would sure be nice to accompany the commentary with a photo (even rifles that you don't yet own).

Bushy lower, CMMG 16" A3 upper with tritium front sight post and flip up rear sight. I prefer a standard stock to the collapsible, and I like the dissipator because it provides the full 20" barrel, iron sight radius. Optics are great, but my mom's maiden name is Murphy, and I like to KISS.
    Last edited by Gideon; 11-04-2009 at 11:16 PM. Reason: fixed link
    Peacefully Engaged in Domestic Economic Terrorism Since 2004.

Audit Fort Knox so we will know how much Tungsten backs the FRN!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't let the media get ahold of that picture. They'd love it.

I don't have a firearm yet but as soon as I get the money.. after DC... and after a new computer. For now I can always borrow one of my dad's many, many rifles or handguns.
    Strength through Knowledge

"What's one more body in the foundations of your Utopia?"
    - This has been a message by Agent CSL.

My latest is not complete.....but soon grasshoppa, soon.

I've got the upper and the rails, just waiting on my DPMS lower and optics to come in the mail.

Completely left handed cept the bolt release......and in 6.8 SPC too, w00t.

No pic, no comment...

Quote Originally Posted by Agent CSL View Post
    Don't let the media get ahold of that picture. They'd love it.

I don't have a firearm yet but as soon as I get the money.. after DC... and after a new computer. For now I can always borrow one of my dad's many, many rifles or handguns.
    First of all, you commented without adding a rifle photo.

Secondly, why should we fear "the media" when the Rule of Law affords equal communication access to all, and security for all.

I should nullify your comment until you post a picture.

Heres my baby-

Last edited by RedLightning; 12-24-2008 at 12:29 AM. Reason: "new" photos

Agent CSL, you have messed up priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    First of all, you commented without adding a rifle photo.

Secondly, why should we fear "the media" when the Rule of Law affords equal communication access to all, and security for all.

I should nullify your comment until you post a picture.

She need not to. According to the title bar location of her post, she is actually close enough to the MTC in Western Washington that all she needs to do is ask and I can provide various armaments within hours. In fact I have enough to do that scene from the Matrix when those racks of guns come sliding out.

Therefore any picture posted by myself and others known at the MTC in Monroe, or those Mountlake Terrorists (unnofficial meetup group name for that area), would qualify as "hers" since we keep extra rifles for any patriots who need them.

She is welcome to borrow this one:

If this should be, our final stand,
    we will stand together with pride
    We will honour the past, and fight to the last,
    it will be a good way to die
    It matters not, if the cause is lost,
    and we can not stop the tide
    We will fight to the end, and then fight again,

I don't know if this is exactly what you were looking for, but it is my rifle. Marlin 30-30 with a 3-9X40 Bushnell scope.

"He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." - Jesus

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    M-14 long eye relief 4X

The Mut-4

Faith and a firearm make it so
    awrm.org
    National Militia Standards http://www.awrm.org/nms.htm

Looks good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by weslinder View Post
    I don't know if this is exactly what you were looking for, but it is my rifle. Marlin 30-30 with a 3-9X40 Bushnell scope.

If you and your rifle can hit a tyrant sized target center mass at 200 yards, then it is exactly what we are looking for. If not, then you simply need more training.

Springfield M1A Standard with 6x40 Optics

The camouflage pattern is called German Flectarn, and works very well in rain forest and dense woodlands, especially redwoods.

M-21 10xIOR

Remington VS-700 B8-32

MechTech CCU 460 Rowland dotsight

awrm.org

Remington VS-700 B8-32

MechTech CCU 460 Rowland dotsight

[/QUOTE]

Rofl paranoid much? j/k im waiting till i live of post before i start looking at guns

Do not wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger29860 View Post
    Remington VS-700 B8-32

Rofl paranoid much? j/k im waiting till i live of post before i start looking at guns

You should seriously consider obtaining said rifle(s) ASAP, and shipping to your ETS home for safekeeping with the parents or spouse.

Don't forget ammo!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger29860 View Post
    Remington VS-700 B8-32

I flew back from Germany and purchased a rifle right before the Clinton Ban and loaded up on tons of magazine for it before the price when from $3 a piece to $30.

Then I took it with me actually and kept it at the base armory.

NEVER WAIT to buy a gun.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor_Jeep View Post
    Dude, what kind of gun is this, me want!!

hello media!
    Please ignore the almost 1,000,000 other banal posts to this site and look only at these pics of the scary looking guns that Ron Paul supporters own. Ignore that the instigator of this has a very low post count and so just recently joined to push this survivalist meme. Yes, these people are pictured with signs that say "revolution" so it's ok to say "whew.. good thing he's a longshot and didn't get the nomination because they were planning on a real revolution".. and it's ok for the homeland security folks to go ahead and put his donors on their lists since these kooks are obviously planning some heavy duty $#@!.
    NC doesn't need ThomTillis as the Republican nominee for US Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker921 View Post
    hello media!
    You have no idea what you are saying, the men posting photos in this thread only have a low post count on this forum, which is just a internet message board, not the real battlefield that these men have a lot of experience on.

Maybe you prefer free speech zones defined by tyrants ?

awrm.org

This was some years ago.

That was taken in Missouri, I am presently disarmed in Michigan.
    This is an earlier picture.

The 2nd amendment, and the current infringment on my rights is what got me involved in the Revolution.

Despite this being empty, I still remember what a sight picture looks like.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

no.. I just dug down 10 posts on Digg pointing out the extremists on this forum.
    I know exactly what I'm saying. If the delegates in St. Paul do by some miracle manage to push Paul into the spotlight there then you'll see the images here used by the media to show how radical and extreme his supporters are. The media will attack Paul by saying it's a small and extreme portion of society that wants him elected - not the majority.

Nevermind that tens of thousands of other average Joe's have been on this forum and posted roughly a million posts - they'll have these images to show how scary and extreme the Ron Paul supporters are. You know how the media works. I do not agree with them, and I don't like what they do, but they will do it if given half a chance.
    NC doesn't need ThomTillis as the Republican nominee for US Senate.

Extremist?
    Because a well-armed citizenry is the best Homeland Security, and can better deter crime, invasion, terrorism, or tyranny...The intention of this MichiganMilitia.com website is to inform, promote and facilitate the development and training of the militia. Everyone is welcome, regardless of race, creed, color, tint, or hue; regardless of your religion (or lack thereof); regardless of your political affiliation (or lack thereof, with this caveat: If you intend to bring harm or destruction to our fellow citizens, you are NOT welcome); regardless of anything else: if you are a US Citizen or have declared your intent to become such, who is capable of bearing arms, or wishes to support someone doing so, then you ARE the militia...
    http://www.michiganmilitia.com/index.htm

The extremists are those that would disarm the citizens.
    The extremists are those that attack, invade, and threaten other sovereign nations.
    The extremists are those that trample the Constitution in the name of security.

These are extremists.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

no.. I just dug down 10 posts on Digg pointing out the extremists on this forum.
    I know exactly what I'm saying. .
    You know only the words of slavery and fear and use them in your defense of the indefensible.

Ron Paul's pacifist political strategy is part of his current platform, the delegates going to the RNC will determine the slate, this fight for freedom is a lot bigger than Ron Paul and certainly bigger than a fear mongering useful idiot.

all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
    awrm.org

Digg this slacker...

I know exactly what I'm saying. If the delegates in St. Paul do by some miracle manage to push Paul into the spotlight there then you'll see the images here used by the media to show how radical and extreme his supporters are. The media will attack Paul by saying it's a small and extreme portion of society that wants him elected - not the majority.

Nevermind that tens of thousands of other average Joe's have been on this forum and posted roughly a million posts - they'll have these images to show how scary and extreme the Ron Paul supporters are. You know how the media works. I do not agree with them, and I don't like what they do, but they will do it if given half a chance.
    Since when is it extreme to own a gun, and be able to use it? Approximately 100 million Americans own guns.

Do you believe that Bill of Rights Article 2 affords an individual right as important as the Article 1 which enables you to state your opinion, even though you might be dead wrong? The right to bear arms gives teeth to your right to speak freely.

Do you really believe that an armed citizenry is a detriment to liberty?

I have been a Ron Paul supporter going on ten years. Who were you supporting ten years ago?

I have a sworn duty to protect MY president, and I will do my best to do so.

Perhaps you don't believe in self-protection, and that is your right, but please don't spew your politically correct chunks in my direction and spray that lawful, Patriotic gun owners (who actually know how to use their tools) are somehow a threat to a campaign which has already been maligned by the media, and even the Republican party.

The men and women you refer to as extremists are We the People, they are my brethren and they have earned my utmost respect due to their willingness to give all for liberty. These are military veterans and private citizens who are fully committed to a peaceful election process, and as history so often dictates, peace is only accessible to those with superior firepower, and the ability to deliver it when the need arises.

You are always welcome to train with us, for We are the People.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hello media!
    Please ignore the almost 1,000,000 other banal posts to this site and look only at these pics of the scary looking guns that Ron Paul supporters own. Ignore that the instigator of this has a very low post count and so just recently joined to push this survivalist meme. Yes, these people are pictured with signs that say "revolution" so it's ok to say "whew.. good thing he's a longshot and didn't get the nomination because they were planning on a real revolution".. and it's ok for the homeland security folks to go ahead and put his donors on their lists since these kooks are obviously planning some heavy duty $#@!.
    Owning a gun is one of the basic rights in this country. I'm a defensive pacifist, meaning that I won't go after anyone, but I will defend myself. It took me a long time to come around to guns, even after being held up at gunpoint by three men.

It's a matter of being self-sufficient and responsible for myself. I have a dog who would rip the entrails out of anyone who broke in also, is that also crazy? I've lived by myself off and on for a while, and my dog helped protect me from some drunken freak. A gun would have also. I've also had a stalker--you really think the police can protect you from someone who is determined to find you? Is it really so insane that I should want a shotgun and a handgun? Crime happens when you least expect it and if it happened to me in a nice suburb of a small town, it can certainly happen to anyone else.

I used to live in Baltimore, one of the highest crime-rate cities in the world. A family that was trying to reverse the crime trend and refused to give up their neighborhood to the drug dealers by calling them in to the police was targeted by the dealers to be executed. The entire family, Mom, Dad and their 5 or 6 children were executed and the house was burned to the ground. The message: the drug dealers have control and if you rise up against them, you and your family will die.

Nobody was convicted.

If mom and dad had guns, they would have been able to defend their family. The cops couldn't do it when every dealer was after them. They may have been able to save their family and gone on to promote real change in an American war zone.

What kind of message would that have sent? 8 dead drug dealers rather than 8 dead good people. The neighborhood improves immensely and a message is sent to the dealers.

A hypothetical situation, of course, but which one do you prefer? The one where people like me and that Baltimore family are victims, or one where we take responsibility and take care of ourselves?
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Seeing this post about what the media would think reminds me of a story about a slaughter house worker getting pissed off at a stubborn cow. He pushed at it and said "get up that chute or I'll kill you!".

In other words it makes no difference. The media is not going on what they see, but how they are told to interpret it.

But I will not let this thread get derailed!

GET BACK ON TOPIC!

M1A 's

awrm.org

I used an M14 for my first 4 months in Iraq. Cool. We broke them out of their vietnam-era crates.

Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post

The camouflage pattern is called German Flectarn, and works very well in rain forest and dense woodlands, especially redwoods.
    aa

I'm diggin' the Yugo with grenade sights!
    Welcome, stale bread, to the Ron Paul toaster.
    - Lew Rockwell 12/30/07

Precinct Chairman
    Cleveland County Delegate
    4th Congressional District/Oklahoma State Delegate

By the way this image:

Might be the result of one of these:

They are putting Eotechs on flare/grenade launchers. This makes them more than a launcher! They are not supposed to shoot people with these things.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast