Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Disastrous Results of Gun Control

Quote Originally Posted by GuerrillaXXI View Post
    Somehow the crappy old rifles and homemade explosives of the Taliban are making things pretty difficult for the most advanced military in the world and its NATO allies in Afghanistan.

Asymmetric warfare is even more effective in the context of a civil war, since a government that uses heavy weapons and indiscriminate force on its own cities and population undermines its own legitimacy and harms the very economy it depends on to fund itself. A government cannot function if it's so hated by the population that any one of its agents can be shot at any time if he so much as ventures out in public.
    French Resistance during WW2 is another good example. Overrun by a superior force they fought back with simple basic one shot pistols dropped by US allied aircraft. With that simple pistol a French Resistance could ambush a Nazi soldier and then take their weapons. With the Nazi Soldiers captured weapons they could get then use those to ambush more and capture artillery etc.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are no obsolete weapons, but there are obsolete tactics.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

14 Dec ImplausibleEndeavors ‏@MindOfMo
    At least 22 children stabbed in attack at Chinese school http://aje.me/UFqHG6 via @AJEnglish

Ban guns! Wait...ban guns & KNIVES! Better yet, ban guns, knives, bows & arrows and anything that could be culprit in "BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA."

#MS13 + #Trinitarios + #DominicansDon'tPlay (DDP) = MACHETE TOTING GANGS. Where are calls to have #MACHETES specially licensed & regulated?

"Gangs live & breathe terrorism," Salinas explains, "& hacking someone with a machete is much more poignant than shooting them with a gun."

#MS13 is "transnational" gang, mainly Hispanic. #Trinitorios is "multinational" gang, mainly Hispanic. #DDP gang is ethnically Hispanic...

By #GunGrabber reasoning, should we ban MACHETES or HISPANICS?

ImplausibleEndeavors ‏@MindOfMo
    Now. Presume UNARMED public, and imagine SECOND INCIDENT occurring on other side of town from #SandyHookElementary. $#@! OUTTA LUCK...RIGHT?

28 Jan ImplausibleEndeavors ‏@MindOfMo
    “In the spirit of gun control, will you disarm your entire security team?” #Bloomberg's reply: “Uh...you...we’ll get right back to you.”

29 ImplausibleEndeavors ‏@MindOfMo
    @MikeBloomberg: Expendable LITTLE PEOPLE are waiting to learn if Billionaire GunGrabbing Mayor has HUTZPAH to eliminate own armed Security.

22 Feb ImplausibleEndeavors ‏@MindOfMo
    If #BackgroundChecks can resolve America's #GunViolence problem, "we" can ALSO ixnay #IdentityTheft. Otherwise, they're "just" #GunGrabbing.

22 Feb ImplausibleEndeavors ‏@MindOfMo
    If Obama & Congress fixated on balancing budget rather than harping on RED HERRING of #GunControl, we wouldn't be facing #SequestrationCuts.

23 Feb ImplausibleEndeavors ‏@MindOfMo
    Guns, guns, red herring du jour / TRUST US is the tired lure / Give us your guns and we'll protect you / Swamp land for sale! Unicorns, too!

I wonder what will Americans do, when our Government is outta control and our Enemies are well-armed with weaponry "we" sold (or gave) them.

Silly Rabbit, it's not #GunControl...it's GUN VIOLENCE REDUCTION. #Euphemism #Spin #Malarkey #Bull$#@! I SPY FORKED TONGUES & SILVER SPOONS.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks to me like Officials wanna grab Americans' guns BEFORE saddling Americans with tax hikes & spending cuts needed to mop OFFICIAL mess.

LOL, you think taxes are rapacious & civil rights violations are rampant? Whatcha gonna DO about it? What CAN you do? That's right, NOTHING.

Vladimir Lenin: "One man with a gun can control 100 without one."

Clint Eastwood: "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."

12 Mar ImplausibleEndeavors ‏@MindOfMo
    Pew: For Every 10 Americans, Only 3 Trust The Government « CBS DC http://cbsloc.al/W7BiOr

30% of Americans Trust Government: Corruption, CronyCapitalism & Trampling BillOfRights Lead to Widespread Distrust: http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/...overnment.html

By what pollyanna illogic do Americans who OVERWHELMINGLY distrust their own government then TRUST their government with MONOPOLY ON FORCE?

BBC News - New York policeman Gilberto Valle guilty of CANNIBAL plot http://bbc.in/13TJo0J

Do Gooders & Scaredy Cates who imagine safety lies in Military & Police having all guns should READ HISTORY &/or have their HEADS EXAMINED.

I've tried debating these gun control-worshipping lefties. It gets you nowhere, absolutely nowhere - they always cite statistics about gun violence like the Torah, but when you bring up statistics in your favor, they dismiss your stats as fake. Of course, I am generalizing - there are certainly left-wingers out there capable of listening to anti-control arguments and switching over (I was practically a Marxist before Ron Paul convinced me otherwise) but aside from that minority, there seems to be no stopping their jovial rooting for totalitarianism. Any argument gets shot down with something so absurd that it baffles you why it's even worth your time responding.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234