Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disastrous Results of Gun Control

very very scary, unfortunately there are strong forces in the United States that want to take our 2nd amendment rights away. we can stop them!
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

MindOfMo

GUN METAL is the new black.

9 Apr

MindOfMo

Can we agree $#@!'s getting outta hand? Those Arabs who won't TAKE anymore, throwing rocks at heavily armed Troops? That's YOU without guns.

9 Apr

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MindOfMo

Guns, guns, the weapon of choice /
    The more you have, the more you foist /
    Your will upon another weaker /
    Or foil him who'd be your Keeper.

9 Apr

MindOfMo

Guns, guns, the magical tool /
    The more you have, the more you rule /
    Or gitchyoo some fer self-defense /
    To repel those who jump yer fence.

15 May

MindOfMo

I cannot be the only Observer to observe that, be they good or bad, IMPORTANT people are assassinated, whereas "little people" are KILLED.

30 May

MindOfMo

Only because usurpation of power by few and tyranny of masses has occurred for all of recorded history, let's presume it CAN happen in U.S.

4 Jun

MindOfMo

On off-off chance that America goes awry in same way OTHER empires have gone awry, what will tyrannized masses do without guns? THROW ROCKS?

4 Jun

Cheapseats: you could've merged all of those comments onto one post
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by AFPVet View Post
    You could "dress" the other way, what's yer point?
    Last edited by cheapseats; 06-11-2011 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AFPVet View Post
    Twitter allows for 140 characters. If posting multiple posts of 140 characters simultaneously were a more effective method of communication, I reckon Twitter (which is more successful than you, me and Ron Paul Forums combined) would restructure their platform along your recommendation.
    Last edited by cheapseats; 06-11-2011 at 03:55 PM.

Off the topic of BEARING ARMS while my country grows increasingly authoritarian AND heavy-handed, I would mention that EVERY $#@!ING TIME I POST ON THIS BOARD, SOMEONE COMES ALONG AND TELLS ME I'M DOING IT WRONG.

What y'all don't understand about Libertarianism could fill VOLUMES.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MindOfMo

TERRORIST THREAT and GUN GRABBING go together like FORNICATION and CELIBACY, like EVANGELISM and HUMILITY, like FREEDOM and MICROMANAGEMENT.

9 Jun

MindOfMo

Beefy personal security ALWAYS surrounding #Bilderberg & #BohemianGrove Elite, do they carry KEEP OFF THE GRASS signs or do they carry GUNS?

9 Jun

MindOfMo

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED is unambiguous.

9 Jun

MindOfMo

Very heavy and ever present security surrounding #Bilderberg & #BohemianGrove Elite, DO THEY OR DO THEY NOT WIELD GUNS? Ganders, meet Geese.

9 Jun

MindOfMo

Watch HARRY POTTER & THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX for theatrical depiction of the unmitigated WICKEDNESS of outlawing ability to defend oneself.

9 Jun

MindOfMo

What's good for Congress is good for Citizens. What's good for $#@!ers is good for $#@!ed. This is AMERICA, Jack. We CAN and WILL defend us.

9 Jun

Is it better if I post that way? 'Cuz last time I DID, I was told by Board Big Shot to not "clutter" the board with my tweeting.

Or now that Twitter is a Player, is it okay? Or are there too many capital letters? Too much swearing? WHAT?!

If all y'all believe the doom 'n gloom stuff you ABSOLUTELY disseminate - certainly I'M a Believer - this is NOT the time to keep a vigilant eye on the small picture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-H1UY2-YDY

[WARNING]
    This movie is not for children or the easily upset.
    It contains GRAPHIC MATERIAL.
    Last edited by Kalashnikov Josh; 07-17-2011 at 06:53 PM.
    "......that whensoever the general government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force....."
    -Thomas Jefferson,Kentucky Resolutions of 1798

http://www.jpfo.org/
    III

MindOfMo ImplausibleEndeavors
    It is difficult to imagine Negroes BECOMING Slaves and IMPOSSIBLE to imagine them REMAINING Slaves, if they had had guns LIKE THEIR MASSA'S.
    9 minutes ago

It seems to me INARGUABLE that persecution of #EuropeanJews under Nut Case #AdolfHitler woulda played out differently, IF JEWS HAD HAD GUNS.
    14 minutes ago

Officials shall have Military, Police, Secret Service &/or Private Bodyguards, elaborate home/office/travel security, AND PEOPLE GET BUPKIS?
    2 hours ago

Officials shall have Military + Police + Secret Service or Private Bodyguards + elaborate home/office security, and we shall have...NOTHING?
    2 hours ago

In #Norway, take strict note of NINETY MINUTES that elapsed between arrival of Law Enforcement (i.e. Protection) at FIRST & SECOND shooting.
    2 hours ago

Um...there are conceptual light-years between PROTECTING YOU, and getting surveillance photos of YOUR MURDERER. Different as ALIVE and DEAD.
    2 hours ago

#GunSales should be BOOMING. #PersonalSecurity + #EconomicStimulus = WIN + WIN. We LOVE those. It would be insane NOT to love Win-Win's.
    3 hours ago

If #TerroristThreat is real, NOT WAG-THE-DOG MARKETING & CONTROL MECHANISM, every competent & committed American should CLEARLY arm & train.
    3 hours ago

#SuperCongress + #SurrenderOfArms = #Checkmate
    3 hours ago

@darkpolitricks: After #DebtDrama, when Public openly expresses "Frustration," next order of business is SURRENDERING OF ARMS? I think not.
    3 hours ago

#UnitedNations, which does NOTHING for U.S. but DIMINISH its treasury & reputation, would like to disarm Americans. Yeah, I BET they would.
    3 hours ago

Fuggeddabout multi-ethnic. THICK-OF-ANIMOSITIES #UN situated in U.S. constitutes obvious & significant risk to CASH COW #NationalSecurity.
    3 hours ago

Watch #HarryPotter & #OrderOfPhoenix for capital-W Wickedness of FORBIDDING meaningful weapons ("spells") to Good Guys. Neat trick, indeed.
    4 hours ago

@darkpolitricks: #ATF has bleedin' nerve, after #FastAndFurious & OTHER weapons-for-cooperation SCHEMES. People have RIGHT to self-defense.
    4 hours ago

Wow, great what an amazing and long thread you have shared here. Gun control is one of the absolute ways to control a populace. It may be the absolute way for all I know. Your thread really helpful to me for completing my dissertation on gun control. If the government ever enacts gun control, be prepared for a revolution. And a huge civil war. We know already have too many laws on gun control. More laws aren't going to help anything. Maybe enforcing the laws will.
    Anyway once again thanks for sharing such a broad topic here...
    Have a good day

Quote Originally Posted by robertmartin View Post
    Wow, great what an amazing and long thread you have shared here. Gun control is one of the absolute ways to control a populace. It may be the absolute way for all I know. Your thread really helpful to me for completing my dissertation on gun control. If the government ever enacts gun control, be prepared for a revolution. And a huge civil war. We know already have too many laws on gun control. More laws aren't going to help anything. Maybe enforcing the laws will.
    Anyway once again thanks for sharing such a broad topic here...
    Have a good day
    What do you mean, "IF"? The government already has enacted gun control laws. HR822 is adding even more and the NRA is supporting it. There is no revolution or uprising. Most people can care less about gun rights.

MESSAGE TO KWIKRNU:

Please write a list of actions you have taken on behalf of Ron Paul (distribution of educational materials, phone banking, etc.)

1. __________________
    2. __________________
    3. __________________
    4. __________________
    5. __________________

Please list the amounts and dates of your donations to the Ron Paul campaign:

1. __________________
    2. __________________
    3. __________________
    4. __________________
    5. __________________

Quote Originally Posted by Brent H View Post
    MESSAGE TO KWIKRNU:
    How many times are you going to post this SPAM Message.
    A large portion of the Militia supports Ron Paul as well as anyone that understands the 2nd Amendment.

He is absolutely right about his NO COMPROMISE position on carrying arms. Anywhere any time and any manner.
    He is absolutely right about calling out organizations that falsely claim to support this RIGHT.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I cannot imagine anyone on this Board doesn't know that Twitter is read bottom-up but, ya never know. I don't "do" Facebook. How radical is THAT? Thumping the Constitution radical, THAT'S how radical.

$#@! reformatting. I really do think Time is of the essence. Not in a Mayan way, exactly, but in a BIG way.

ImplausibleEndeavors @MindOfMo Reply Delete Favorite · Open
    HELLO? Getting surveillance footage of your Rapist/Murderer so he can be fed into lucrative "Justice" System is NOT same as protecting you.

3h ImplausibleEndeavors @MindOfMo Reply Delete Favorite · Open
    72 HOURS is estimate I have read more than once, for how long before cities disintegrate into PANDEMONIUM, if delivery trucks do not arrive.

3h ImplausibleEndeavors @MindOfMo Reply Delete Favorite · Open
    I can fear-monger, too! Think back to horror of #Katrina, missing & dead mounting daily. Think back to panic of 9/11. PROTECTION = ILLUSION.

4h ImplausibleEndeavors @MindOfMo Reply Delete Favorite · Open
    #Jews in #NaziGermany were not permitted to own #guns, ISN'T THAT RIGHT?

I cannot be the only educated person who ever wondered, WITHOUT trivializing #Holocaust, why #Jews were so very TIMID and so very COMPLIANT.

Americans, Americans, come in Americans! World? Anyone out there? WE ARE GETTING ROYALLY SCREWED. There are way WAY more of us than of them.

#TerroristThreat + #LAPD #WarRoom + #GunGrabbing = MIND $#@!. Given global ground conditions, ARMING & TRAINING is #CommonSense = UNCOMMON.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ImplausibleEndeavors ‏ @MindOfMo Reply Delete Favorite · Open
    EXACTLY-AND-I-MEAN-EXACTLY LIKE #ISRAEL, I UNAMBIGUOUSLY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND MYSELF.

EXACTLY-I-MEAN-EXACTLY LIKE #JEWS, I UNAMBIGUOUSLY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND MYSELF.

#MastersOfFate = #DelusionsOfGrandeur. That said, like #Israelites, I must inflexibly insist upon maximal self-determination & self-defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Laja View Post
    GUN CONTROLS AND RESULTS:

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were Rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------
    In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5
    Million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and Exterminated.
    Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a
    Total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves Were rounded up and exterminated.
    China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million Political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and Exterminated
    Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981,
    100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and Exterminated.
    Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and Exterminated.
    Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one
    Million educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded Up and exterminated.
    -----------------------------
    Defenceless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century Because of gun control: 56 million.
    Do you think people with hand guns would have prevented tanks and heavy weapons? This is laughable. You are La La land. I see you missed Great Britain. Guns banned and deaths from gunshot each year are only a few. And no one was mass murdered by the government either because the population didn't have guns. Duh!
    Last edited by JohnLVT; 03-13-2012 at 03:12 AM.

The US gun lobby presents a myth of Swiss parading around the streets with
    loaded automatic weapons ready to blow away criminals and foreign invaders.
    They hold this up as they way to go. In fact Swiss Army reservists that keep
    weapons at home are required to have them unloaded and locked up. The
    small supply of ammunition is kept sealed. Only able bodied men between 18
    and mid 40s have an army gun at home. Women are not called up. After
    service the gun goes back to the army. So, most Swiss do not have military
    hardware at home.

American households are far more likely to have a firearm at home than Swiss.
    In a Swiss home it will likely be locked up in a secure military cabinet

Gun control in Switzerland

1. The Swiss militia

Military service in Switzerland is compulsory and all male Swiss citizens
    incorporated in combatant militia units are taught how to shoot, beginning
    at age 20 with basic military training. Rifle clubs teach younger men how
    to shoot in voluntary preparatory courses.

All combatant militia troops (ages 20 to 50) are obliged to keep their
    personal weapon, normally an automatic assault rifle and ammunition at home.
    The army takes effective possession of some secure storage space for the
    draftee's equipment, including the gun, in the latter's home.

Every male over 18 fit for military service is issued a type of M16 gun with
    rounds of ammnuition to be used in the event of war, that same gun must be
    presented twice annually to the inspection station with all sealed
    ammuntion.

It is strictly forbidden to use the military weapons for any non-authorized
    prposes. While each militiaman keeps some sealed ammunition at home, he is
    under no circumstances allowed to use the ammunition for any private use.

A militiaman who uses his military weapon for unauthorized and improper
    purposes may, under military criminal law, be sentenced to prison or, if the
    offense is of small gravity, be punished by disciplinary action.

2. The purchasing of private firearms

The purchase of firearms and ammunition is subject to cantonal (State)
    legislation, and the regulations vary from Canton to Canton. Some minimal
    rules have, however, been agreed upon in a so-called "Concordat" which binds
    all Cantons.

In this "Concordat" in its latest revision of 1970 it is stated

1. that whoever sells firearms and ammunition commercially
      must have an authorization (firearm-sale permit) issued
      by the competent authority of the canton where the
      business is domiciled;
    2. commercial sales of firearms are only allowed to persons
      presenting a duly signed "firearms purchase certificate"
      issued by the competent authorities of the canton where
      the purchaser is domiciled;
    3. such purchase certificates are not issued to persons under
      18 years of age, to mentally ill people, to persons under
      guardianship, to alcoholics, as well as to persons with a
      criminal record, or if reasonable suspicion of doing harm
      with a weapon to themselves or third parties exists.
    4. persons authorized to sell firearms are required to keep
      detailed records containing the date of sale, the exact
      personal data of the purchaser, the number, issuing
      authority and date of the "purchase certificate", as well
      as the type and serial number of the firearm.

The purchase of a firearm requires a permit in all Swiss cantons. The
    carrying and transportation of firearms and other weapons to is subject to
    the issuance of a special permit in the following cantons:

Zurich, Lucerne, Schwyz, Obwalden, Freiburg, Solothurn, Basel City,
    Schaffhausen, Appenzell Interior Rhodes, St. Gallen, Thurgau, Ticino,
    Neuchatel, Geneva.

The "Weapon Rules" of the Canton of Zurich, which regulates the trade in
    weapons and ammunition as well as the carrying and owning of weapons, and
    are fairly representative of other cantonal rules, subject the carrying of
    handguns, gasguns, pointed weapons (such as daggers, etc.), blunt weapons
    (such as knuckledusters, etc.), as well as the transportation of these
    weapons in public transport facilities to a personal permit (weapon permit),
    valid up to 2 years, if danger to the applicant's person or property can be
    substantiated. Private ownership of machine pistols, machine guns, explosive
    weapons (i.e. hand grenades and bombs) as well as weapon simulating articles
    of daily use, is prohibited.

Automatic and Semiautomatic weapons can only be purchased (and carried) with
    a special permit issued by the Federal Military Department (Department of
    Defense), after consultation with the Federal Police, and a special cantonal
    authorization which generally is only granted to collectors.
    _____

I've written a fair amount on firearms, and I'm usually careful to point out that a gun is morally neutral, as are knives, swords, sticks, stones, etc. How a person uses an object gives it a moral value for that act, and that act alone. An object just is. -- Sunni Maravillosa

As a card-carrying member of the liberal media, producing this piece was an eye opening experience. I have to admit that I saw guns as inherently evil, violence begets violence, and so on. I have learned, however, that in trained hands, just the presence of a gun can be a real 'man stopper.' I am sorry that women have had to resort to this, but wishing it wasn't so won't make it any safer out there. -- Jill Feldstein

Women are the only exploited group in history to have been idealized into powerlessness. -- Erica Jong

Women are not the weak, frail little flowers that they are advertised. There has never been anything invented yet, including war, that a man would enter into, that a woman wouldn't, too. --Will Rogers

A person who sees an armed thug coming down the hallway toward him may desire a speedier means of relief than a call to the American Civil Liberties Union. -- William F. Buckley, jr.

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face... The danger lies in refusing to face the fear, in not daring to come to grips with it... You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. -- Eleanor Roosevelt

And the little girl had approached the bed no nearer than thirty feet when she pulled out a pistol and shot the wolf dead; for even in a cap and nightgown a wolf looks no more like your grandmother than Calvin Coolidge looks like the Metro-Goldwyn lion. Moral: Little girls are not so easy to fool nowadays as they used to be. -- James Thurber

There's nothing wrong with shooting so long as the right people get shot. -- Dirty Harry Calahan

There are precious few horror films that couldn't be cut well short by a single loaded 12 ga and someone with the sense to use it. -- K.R. Murphy

Most women defend themselves. It is the female of the species -- it is the tigress and lioness in you -- which tends to defend when attacked. -- Margaret Thatcher

It's not enough to be able to pick up a sword. You have to know which end to poke into the enemy. -- Terry Pratchett

As we used to teach in the spook business, carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it you may shoot it. If you shoot it you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody - and he finds out about it - he may be very angry with you. -- Jeff Cooper

A gun isn't supposed to be comfortable; it's supposed to be comforting. -- Clint Smith

Well, it's true. I am fast. But I also can't hit $#@!, especially when I'm shooting against real people. So I need all the bullets I can get. -- "Bret Maverick" (James Garner)

It is, in fact, possible to be politically progressive and vigorously pro-gun, just as it is possible to be politically conservative and determinedly pro-choice. Yet most people, whether scholars or laypersons, like to equate gun owning with conservatism, and feminism with liberalism. The realities are far more complex. Gun owners, male and female, represent an array of political and social perspectives. So, of course, do feminists. -- Mary Zeiss Stange and Carol K. Oyster

Is there anything wrong with a woman preferring the dignity of an armed citizen? I don't like to be coddled and I don't like to be treated like a minor child. So I waive immunity and claim my right -- I go armed. -- "Longcourt Phyllis" in Beyond This Horizon by Robert Heinlein

I have always believed that a true gentleman provides covering fire while a lady is reloading. -- Tamara

http://www.corneredcat.com/Quotes/

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLVT View Post
    Do you think people with hand guns would have prevented tanks and heavy weapons? This is laughable. You are La La land. I see you missed Great Britain. Guns banned and deaths from gunshot each year are only a few. And no one was mass murdered by the government either because the population didn't have guns. Duh!
    Somehow the crappy old rifles and homemade explosives of the Taliban are making things pretty difficult for the most advanced military in the world and its NATO allies in Afghanistan.

Asymmetric warfare is even more effective in the context of a civil war, since a government that uses heavy weapons and indiscriminate force on its own cities and population undermines its own legitimacy and harms the very economy it depends on to fund itself. A government cannot function if it's so hated by the population that any one of its agents can be shot at any time if he so much as ventures out in public.
    Last edited by GuerrillaXXI; 03-27-2012 at 12:00 AM.
    "Man lives freely only by his readiness to die." -- Mohandas K. Gandhi

"Generally speaking, the way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death." -- Miyamoto Musashi

http://www.un.org/disarmament/convar...E_20120307.pdf

"5. Reaffirming also the right of self-determination of all peoples, taking into
    account the particular situation of peoples under colonial or other forms of alien
    domination or foreign occupation, and recognizing the rights of peoples to take
    legitimate action in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations to realize
    their inalienable right of self-determination. This shall not be construed as
    authorizing or encouraging any action that would dismember or impair, totally or in
    part, the territorial integrity or political unity of sovereign and independent States
    conducting themselves in compliance with the principle of equal rights and self determination of peoples"

Note the weasel wording. Out of one side of their mouths they speak of rights and self-determination. From the other side they qualify it. How, I ask, is regulation of commerce in arms respectful of self-determination and human rights?

These people are dangerous idiots. The UN should be dissolved. If they resist, the should be escorted into the Void.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I highly recommend everyone make a good faith effort to imagine what a pile of bodies numbering 50 millions looks like. If we assume every body occupies about 5 cubic feet of volume including "dead space" between the individual cadavers, we have a pile occupying 250 million cubic feet of volume. That is a cube almost exactly 630 feet to the side, which is to say, about 9 acres of surface area per side. Spread out one body deep, the corpses would cover an area of about 11 THOUSAND acres, or just under 18 square miles, nearly the area of Manhattan. Imagine arriving on that island only to find yourself unable to take a step without trampling upon a corpse from the battery to a bit north of the Cloisters. That is a lot of murder. Try wrapping your head around that. Can you? Probably not, but you should at least try.
    Last edited by osan; 11-10-2012 at 08:08 AM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

ImplausibleEndeavors ‏@MindOfMo
    Police brutality cases on rise since 9/11 http://usat.ly/9cttY7 @USATODAY

Police Brutality in the USA: Americans, Too Are Oppressed http://shar.es/h6l3l via @grtvnews

Police brutality charges sweep across the U.S. http://gu.com/p/32zbc/tw via @guardian

19 Dec ImplausibleEndeavors ‏@MindOfMo
    I double-dare Pansies and Politicians to spend one hour on Google-search of POLICEMAN CONVICTED. "About 122,000,000 results (0.15 seconds)"

Who remembers THRILL KILLER Staff Sergeant #CalvinGibbs? Resounding $#@! YOU to pansies who say only Soldiers & Police should have big guns.

"Power tends to corrupt & absolute power corrupts absolutely." HEY! I have a WUNDEBAR idea! Concentrate decisive weaponry in Official hands!

@WeenieLeftists: You imagine YOUR GUY/GAL is always at helm. What about when it's another BUSH/CHENEY...you want THEM to have all the guns?

Monopolies do NOT NOT NOT serve nebulous & elusive Greater Good. That is not "only" true of firepower, it is PARTICULARLY true of firepower.

I implore YELLOW-BELLIED #GunGrabbers who think only Police/Military should have big guns to pleeeeease pull their heads out of their asses.

Do you trust Government & Badges to protect you? #ClintEastwood, #DirtyHarry: "You've got to ask yourself one question: 'DO I FEEL LUCKY?'"

Capturing your murderer via surveillance footage & feeding "Perp" to lucrative LegalSystem & IncarcerationIncorporated does NOT protect you.

15 Dec ImplausibleEndeavors ‏@MindOfMo
    Guns are persuasive where saying PLEASE DON'T HURT ME is waste of breath...presuming you are still conscious & your mouth is not taped shut.

Dec ImplausibleEndeavors ‏@MindOfMo
    Ask not what your country can do FOR you, but TO you. Ask first not whether you trust Govt to PROTECT you, but whether you TRUST GOVERNMENT.

This much I know is true: Trying to disarm own Citizenry while marketing & monetizing #TerrorThreats & #NationalSecurity REEKS of Bad Faith.

I know, I know, it could never happen here. But if PowerGrab DID happen here...without guns, we'd be like Middle Easterners THROWING ROCKS.

14 Dec ImplausibleEndeavors ‏@MindOfMo
    Graduate of SandyhookElementarySchool, on shooting: "No one would ever have thought anything like this could happen here." #FamousLastWords
    Last edited by cheapseats; 12-21-2012 at 03:19 PM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is what happens when "gun free zones" are implemented on larger scale:

The Srebrenica "safe area"

Srebrenica 1995: 8000+ dead. HOW? UN/NATO forces disarmed people and then simply left... Serbs came in and massacred unarmed and defenseless population.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    This is what happens when "gun free zones" are implemented on larger scale:

The Srebrenica "safe area"

Srebrenica 1995: 8000+ dead. HOW? UN/NATO forces disarmed people and then simply left... Serbs came in and massacred unarmed and defenseless population.
    Sooo...the MANY weapons "we" funnel to whichever "side" we like...pray tell, are they SEMI-AUTOMATIC and AUTOMATIC? Those guns outlive wars.

What's the plan if people we have armed with BIG guns turn them on gunless Americans, like Afghanis we trained turned guns on U.S. Soldiers?

Will #GunGrabbers, Peaceniks & ScaredyCats concede "we" have sold many many many big guns to "Friendlies" that wind up in un-friendly hands?

If America is attacked while her ARMED citizens are scattered overseas, gunless Americans are SCREWED. I know, I know, it can't happen here.

If American Citizens don't need serious weapons, then it's time to call #WarOnTerror SUSPENDED and to SERIOUSLY slash billions spent on DHS.
    Last edited by cheapseats; 12-21-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast