Thread: Kucinich to Investigate 9/11 Insider Trading

Kucinich to Investigate 9/11 Insider Trading

Kucinich to Investigate 9/11 Insider Trading
    "I'm not afraid to ask questions about 9/11"

Congressman Dennis Kucinich revealed that he is initiating an investigation the insider trading that took place leading up to 9/11, particularly in regards to put options placed on American Airlines and United Airlines stock.

Kucinich said that he had personal questions about the implications insider trading had.

"I've indicated a long-standing interest in gathering information and trying to get to the bottom of exactly what happened with respect to all the stock activity that took place preceding 9/11." Kucinich said.

Kucinich said it was the bizarre record-level put options that caught his attention initially. The odd trades heavily indicate prior knowledge of the September 11 attacks and have raised a number of questions that Kucinich hopes to probe.

"First of all, I'm not afraid to ask questions about 9/11," Kucinich told the Alex Jones Show.

"From my own personal standpoint, I've had long-standing questions about why this volume, why those airlines, why that time, who made the buys, why did they buy them, who told them to make the buys, who was involved? There are questions there that need to be answered as part of an effort to get to the truth," Kucinich said.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

if it was Martha Stewart they would already have her ass in prison. but the CIA is a bit tougher to incarcerate.

Interesting that the put option issue has never been investigated and questions never answered. I thought stock market anomalies were thoroughly investigated and the perps punished. Oh well, I guess it's just the Big Offenders like Martha Stewart.
    If God himself got off his throne, descended from the heavens, trumpetted at my door, and announced that I was wasting my time trying to get Ron Paul into the Whitehouse, I would thank him for his concern and ask him to leave me to my business. I've wasted lots of time on far less noble causes. ~RockEnds

Hahaha, integrity, I didn't see your post before I posted.

Great minds think alike!
    If God himself got off his throne, descended from the heavens, trumpetted at my door, and announced that I was wasting my time trying to get Ron Paul into the Whitehouse, I would thank him for his concern and ask him to leave me to my business. I've wasted lots of time on far less noble causes. ~RockEnds

Is he carrying on his investigation or is this old?

I heard back in September he postponed the investigation indefinitely.
    '"No army can stop an idea whose time has come!" - Ron Paul 2007

The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself... Almost inevitably, he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable. - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by liberteebell View Post
    Hahaha, integrity, I didn't see your post before I posted.

Great minds think alike!
    Poor Martha....