Thread: Ramp Up the Web

Ramp Up the Web

We need to take the web to another level.

Lets employ Search Engine Optimization techniques that will rival the others. Whoever has a blog, or a website sharing the Ron Paul message - use SEO strategies to get Ron Paul's site up higher.

The Ron Paul site is a pagerank 2 right now and ought to be higher.

Also - we might want to employ supporting technologies like mobile phone texting to further coordinate checking news.

MSNBC felt it when they published the picture of Ron Paul on the site. It sends a clear message that there are eager people who want to read about his message.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you talking about a google bomb?

I think Google disabled the ability to "bomb" sites.

I am referring more to pushing Ron higher for searches with 2008, president, freedom, etc. But lets just pick 1 or 2 keywords to begin with. 'Win' and '2008' would be my first two thoughts.

What I am *not* referring to is using SEO to rank the other candidates lower. Like having them come up high for keywords like 'weak', etc.

Stay positive. Ron Paul's message will win out.

we need to get big news stations to do stories on Ron Paul and provide links to his site. I have a blog about ron paul (utahronpaul.blogspot.com) but it's new and doesn't have a good PR yet so me linking to ronpaul2008.com doesn't do much. I'm doing it anyway but a better technique would be to get some big Press.

I fully agree. I, like most others with websites/blogs in favor of Ron Paul email each other to do link exchanges. I have found this works well however can be time consuming while searching for pro-Ron Paul websites.

As for news stories...my group, Americans for Ron Paul, was contacted by www.ABCNews.com to get information for an article on Ron Paul's internet success. The article should be posted on their website this weekend. If it isn't on the front page you can do a search for Ron Paul and find it.
    Americans for Ron Paul Blog