Thread: Attn: Plano & Dfw Meetup Groups

Attn: Plano & Dfw Meetup Groups

Mike Huckabee will be at the Spring Creek Collin County Community College campus on Wednesday the 20th at 7:30 pm

My teacher is one of his main sponsors. A lot of students will be there I am assuming. Please, we need Ron Paul supporters to politely show up; this could be a great opportunity to convert some people. Plus I'd like to see the look on my teachers face when she sees the RP support...since she ignores him

If someone can get this out to Plano and DFW meetup groups. That will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Notified the Plano Meetup Group...

Thank You!

I go to the Campus at Frisco and my teacher was giving extra credit to anyone who makes calls to get the community to come out. Don't worry I didn't do it

Damn! I live 5 minutes from the Spring Creek campus... I wish I would have known about this sooner..

I belong to a meetup group that has ties to DFW. I got an email about this yesterday that went to organizers from DFW and Denton.

Liberty is the only thing you cannot have unless you are willing to give it to others --- William Allen White

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dima7b View Post
    Mike Huckabee will be at the Spring Creek Collin County Community College campus on Wednesday the 20th at 7:30 pm

My teacher is one of his main sponsors. A lot of students will be there I am assuming. Please, we need Ron Paul supporters to politely show up; this could be a great opportunity to convert some people. Plus I'd like to see the look on my teachers face when she sees the RP support...since she ignores him

If someone can get this out to Plano and DFW meetup groups. That will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Did you see the response!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=122902

Way to go!

Thanks for the idea!

Quote Originally Posted by IPSecure View Post
    Did you see the response!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=122902

Way to go!

Thanks for the idea!
    LOL that is AWESOME!

I'll let you guys now the response from my teacher who completely ignores Ron Paul. I'm sure she will again ignore him but my classmates were there so maybe they'll say something. She organized this thing. Karma