Thread: We are The Revolution.

Talking We are The Revolution.

For those of us that really get it, Ron has won. The Whitehouse will be gravy.

Dr. Paul knew that there was a cancer deep inside the very core of America. He has been planning the treatment for some time. We, those now fired up with eyes wide open, are an essential part of his plan.

What he has started is far from over. I'm still in it to win it, but I know that just having Ron as President isn't enough to enact all he proposes. The big picture is a wholesale replacement of the establishment by those who have chosen to take the red pill... The big picture is The Revolution.

I now know that there are thousands if not tens of thousands of like-minded patriots across this country.

We have awoken.

We are informed.

We are getting ready.

We are The Revolution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The only victory is that we are awake.

Will Ron Paul win the Presidency? I don't know the future but it doesn't look likely to me.

Will Ron Paul Patriots have a significant impact on politics over the next few years? Yes.

Will we actually get our Federal Governemnt back under the chains of the Constitution? I hope so but it is by no means a foregone conclusion.

Keep up the fight, keep talking to people, keep supporting Ron Paul and those rare politicians like him, that's all I know how to do.

Hundreds of thousands of people have cast a vote for RP (at least votes that were counted). People are waking up and once it's done, it's done. There's no going back to sleep once you "get it".

pinkmandy,

Exactly, just like in the matrix, the only ones who want to be reinserted are those who didn't really get it in the first place.

If you are doubting this movement, this revolution, the message of freedom and hope, please, please look closer.

wow... the moneybomb today speaks to the fact that the Ron Paul Revolution is alive and well...

We have awoken. This campaign, this whole movement is FAR from over... stay tuned people. Talk to any others who have been discouraged and show them the success of today as proof that the Revolution is strong!!!

Yes, and just look how scared the GOP is right now with their nearly crowned nominee. They are having and will continue to have a rough time trying to sell him to the public.

Keep writing your letters of discontent to them as many of us have been doing. Let them know you will not support their fallguy.
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

I heard a while ago “that once you become a Ron Paul supporter there is no going back”. I believe that is very true – I took the red pill and although I at times get discouraged the people here help bring me back to the Revolution! Thank you…
    LukeNM

Gen. George Washington during the first American Revolution:
    "We can't guarantee victory, but we can deserve it."

Another good quote: There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Seriously, the truth is right in front of everyone's eyes... I know that I was once blind.

Dr. Paul helped me see!

And in a similar vein, it is just about impossible to explain the concept of green to someone blind from birth. It is likewise hard to explain the concept of freedom to someone who has been enslaved their whole lives. Even harder when they don't realize they are shackled.

But once you see, you can't unsee.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

what woke you people up originally? I was bored in the summer of 06 and was flipping thru channels and found a local access channel with "free speech tv" playing "loose change"...... then saw F2F.....Alex Jones.......Ron Paul.

in light of Integrity's comment, I decided to do this:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=122155

Stay tuned...

So? Where's the Revolt then? Can't have a revolution without it.

The revolt comes when on February 29th, "We The People" donate 2 million dollars to the Murray Sabrin campaign.

This would do several things:

1.) It would show the MSM that its not just about Ron Paul, its the Message, one which you cannot kill...

2.) Due to the proximity to the New York Media outlets, it would be the biggest news in the Metro NY/NJ/Philadelphia area. Every channel would be talking up how supporters of Ron Paul just raised Murray Sabrin 2 Million Dollars in a single day, ANOTHER RECORD for a U.S. Senate Candidate. You simply cannot ignore a U.S. Senate candidate raising that much money in one day, from donors all across the country

3.) New Jersey has a history of going Democrat with their Senators for the past 30 years, but with the governors recent %800 toll hike scheme (Yes, Kids, thats 800 PERCENT) New Jersey citizens are ready to burn down the state house in Trenton. Couple that to the fact that Frank Lautenburg hasn't done anything for NJ in all the time he's been a Senator, it becomes readily easy for Sabrin to get traction with alot of over taxed, choked out NJ Citizens.

4.) A side message from all this would be that the Grass Roots has declared war on another front IN ONE OF THE MOST POLITICAL HOSTILE ENVIRONMENTS of the United States. Its not just picking a fight, its picking a fight with the biggest kid in a gang. Thats BALLSY...

5.) Upon Murray winning the elections (Primary in June, General in November) he would become THE HIGHEST elected republican official in the state of New Jersey, allowing him to set the party platform from the TOP downwards, while the grass roots members take county committee seats and work from the bottom up. We have a couple recent county committee members (recent I mean they got their seats within the past 6 months) already been asked to run for town councils in various towns across New Jersey. Its spreading like wildfire.

6.) Assuming Ron Paul doesn't get the nomination (we're all hoping he does) but should he not, having Paul and Sabrin introduce joint legislation to congress (Paul in the House of Representatives, Sabrin in the Senate) would really make heads spin. If your a fan of wrestling, this would be the ultimate tag team down in D.C.

7.) Did I mention the momentum this would spring forth going into 2009? Granted, we slowed down a bit after super tuesday, but should Paul maintain his seat, and Sabrin win the Senate, 2009 becomes even more fun as we would have proved to ourselves and the world that we truly are making history, real time, and that we can do anything we please because I honestly believe we have the most intelligent, devoted, and patient individuals in our movement.

8.) Fact is both the Democrats and the Neo-Conservative Republicans are deathly afraid of us. We start winning battles, they all know its over for them cause we really do have the best answers for all of life's problems.

Reality is the possibility that Ron Paul won't become the next president, but that doesn't mean we quit. We just accept the fact that we're getting into some heavy "house to house" fighting in a urban political war zone. If we have too, we just use some good ole American ingenuity, and clear through the enemy, street by street, block by block. Does it take time? Sure, but in the end, everything we gain will be 10 times worth all the effort we spent.

I envision a time when states will come to the aid of other states running big elections. New Jersey has already been offered the help from Colorado, half a continent away. Hopefully, they'll be able to get the voter tracker up for Murray in New Jersey, and then they'll be our artillery, preparing the political battlefield before our boots on the ground go in and start house cleaning. The folks in Colorado didn't have to offer their assistance, they could've just said to hell with it, but them boys and girls up in the mountains up there are very determined to win, at all costs. Thats the type of spirit we need all across America.

Thanks to Ryan and Carl for offering the assistance, you guys are the best.

But I see this kind of action happening all across America soon, States with big seat elections coming up, placing an ALL CALL for mutual aid from their neighbors, and just like the militias and minutemen of the first revolution, people coming together, strategizing, organizing, and ultimately, winning.

Our work has been cut out for us over the next ten years. But when that time comes, and we all look back, we'll all be able to say honestly that "we made history". We did what everyone thought was otherwise impossible, and saved the United States.

TO LIBERTY!

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.