View Poll Results: Will you turn in your firearms?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 1.84%
  • No

154 94.48%
  • Don't know

6 3.68%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will you turn in your firearms?

Question Will you turn in your firearms?

Obama wants a national ban on concealed carry permits, and all semi-automatic weapons outlawed. If these national laws are passed, what will you do?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    my guns will magically dissapear somewhere. mustve lost em when my canoe overturned in the lake last time I went fishing, same with all that gold and silver.....

Thats just insane. When will these people understand that criminals do not carry registered weapons!

Quote Originally Posted by SeanEdwards View Post
    Obama wants a national ban on concealed carry permits, and all semi-automatic weapons outlawed. If these national laws are passed, what will you do?
    I thought you said you were voting for McShame.
    What are you doing taking polls?
    www.StandAndUnite.com
    Here's a very advanced, stealthy, yet simple way to spread the word of freedom, peace, prosperity and Dr. Paul!

"247 Gas Saving Tips to Help Save Gas, Pay Less for Gas & Get More Miles Per Gallon 24/7!"
    Affiliates earn 100% commissions for every $7 membership they refer!

"I am a friend of the Free State Project!" -- Rep. Ron Paul
    FreeStateProject.org
    "I'm not only a friend, I'm also a member!" -- Alex Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by SeanEdwards View Post
    No, he says he will have an exception clause for ex-military. I'll be keeping mine. You could just "lose" yours in the meantime... get it off the records.
    "pledged is as pledged does" -- delegates, that is.

Ron Paul is MY President, no matter what the November election tells me.

I've chosen him as my de jure leader, and as long as he represents the message of freedom, he represents ME

So all guns will be carried out in the open -- creative minds will make new clothing attire for displaying guns ummmmmmmmmmm :-)

Why ? - So terrorists and thugs can have their way with the U.S. citizens ?

It would be a big mistake to take away those rights of law-abiding citizens.

Notwithstanding any current events, it still wouldn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by A Ron Paul Rebel View Post
    I thought you said you were voting for McShame.
    What are you doing taking polls?
    $#@! off.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can somebody provide definitive evidence that this is where obama (or clinton/mccain) stands? A link, a video, something.

"Gee officer, I seemed to have sold all those "assault weapons" a couple of years back. No sir, you may not search my residence, and no, I don't know what those mounds of dirt are in the back yard. They most certainly aren't weapons caches, of that I'm sure. Oh yeah, I seemed to have misplaced my receipts... hmmm... I'm sorry officer, I'm not sure how I can be of further use. Now unless you have a warrant, sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave my property."

If that doesn't convince them, well, MOLON LABE (you can try). The right to bear arms is the most worthy of causes to die for. What more worthy of a cause for which to die than that of freedom?
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Defining Obscene View Post
    Can somebody provide definitive evidence that this is where obama (or clinton/mccain) stands? A link, a video, something.
    http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/issues/issues.gun.html

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Will I get a fair market value? Will I have an option to move some place safe (ie: some place where it isn't just the criminals with weapons)?
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

'Till death do us part...
    My Tribute To The MSM: "The Pusher"
    Beck's Audience: YouTube - Family Guy - Undecided Voters
    How to end ALL Taxation:
    (Walter Burien - CAFR) TaxRetirement.com
    Next Scam:
    "Cash For Cash"
    Regarding Romans 13:
    "Caesar Is Dead"
    How Corrupt Is Your Traitor? http://maplight.org/
    Exposing Government Travel Excesses: http://junketsleuth.com/
    Track The Bailouts: http://bailoutsleuth.com/
    Securities Fraud And Corporate Chicanery: http://sharesleuth.com/
    RonPaul2012

I have no weapons to turn in, I am disarmed, because I am law abiding.
    When they start collecting arms, I will start collecting them also.
    I am handy with tools, I'm a fabricator. I have a interestingly twisted mind. I'll make something from all the "junk" I collect. I will resist.
    Disarmed is not disabled.
    This $#@! is pissing me off.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

With firearms, we are "citizens".
    Without them, we are "subjects".

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Watch the video - doesn't seem illogical - do it? Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by tamor View Post
    Watch the video - doesn't seem illogical - do it? Am I missing something?
    What video?

If Obama tries this, he will have an insurgency on his hands.

That is garunteed and prepared for. Everything the Founders wrote about the 2nd Amendment and what is at stake, as well as what will be, when the government attempts to remove it, justifies resistance by force.
    If this should be, our final stand,
    we will stand together with pride
    We will honour the past, and fight to the last,
    it will be a good way to die
    It matters not, if the cause is lost,
    and we can not stop the tide
    We will fight to the end, and then fight again,
    it will be a good way to die

I don't have one, but if I did they would have to take it out of my cold dead hands.
    "... Ron Paul said things that 'thunk' right in my head-bone ..."
    - Stephen Colbert

How on earth can he do that? And how on earth does he think he can get away with it? It's blatantly unconstitutional.

I hope some of the "Obama is my second choice" people here wake up. He is a Marxist and a globalist and he will be extremely bad news if he wins.

Then again, ALL the choices (except Paul) would be extremely bad news. But especially the ones who want to dismantle the second amendment and disarm citizens!!

Don't vote for ANY of them, except Paul.
    "If God is just, I tremble for my country." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Defining Obscene View Post
    There's another active thread that has the link you're looking for. Search Obama gun and you'll probably find it quickly.

On edit: I see it was already posted: http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/issues/issues.gun.html
    Last edited by FreeTraveler; 02-16-2008 at 07:25 PM.
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

Sure i'll turn them in. Once they're illegal to own, i'll turn all my semis into autos. At that point, what do i have to lose?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I might have to turn them in once they're empty.

I won't answer this one because its probably the kind of data the feds are interested in.
    "The Revolution Begins"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb4HW3I82lg

"I want a home and children. - its all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -W. Wallace

Xerxes to Leonidas "Surrender you arms and I will spare your life."
    Leonidas to Xerxes "Molon labe." (come get them)

In frustration Xerxes said to Leonidas "My archers will fill the sky with arrows!"
    Leonidas to Xerxes "Then we will fight in the shade."

The Constitution does not grant authority for a president to collect your arms. The British constitution did not leave authority for the king of England to collect the arms of the Colonists. But he attepted to do so and lost America for it.

The Bill of Rights makes it a clear case of abuse of power for it to demand your firearms and declares that an attempt to do so would be an abuse of its powers. The Bill of Rights was necessary to render the Constitution acceptable, it remains so to this day.

The agreements entered into when new States were formed and joined the Union required that the States Adopt the Constitution of the US. That submits the States and its subdivisions to the Bill of Rights including the 2nd Amendment. Power to take your firearms is denied by the Law government faces.

I've sworn several times to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States and so do politicians. If the politicians demand your firearms when they have been denied the power to do so, who would be right when I say to them "Molon labe" and offer my firearms muzzle first?

Would I turn them in? Nope!

Tugboat

I'd probably isolate myself with a few close friends in a fortified hut in the middle of the forest and record/upload film footage to non-US media outlets to protest the arms confiscation.

Its doubtful they would go door to door confiscating unconstitutionally banned weapons. Whats more likely is that after they pass unconstitutional legislation banning certain classes of weapons, they will require their sheep to turn them in. If a sheep refuses and is subsequently found in possession of these weapons he will be an instant felon. Just look to states such as CA and Mass for templates on how the deed will be carried out on a national level. Get pulled over for speeding and the gestapo officer finds a semi-auto handgun in your glove box, congratulations you are now a felon. Neighbors punk kid breaks into your house and steals your semi-auto shotgun, you know the one your dad gave you for Christmas.... felon. Your at the rifle range and some off duty government agent notices that you just inserted a fifteen round magazine into your 45 acp Springfield XD pistol instead of the "legal" ten rounder....felon. Your house catches on fire and while in the process of extinguishing it the noble fire department discovers your stash of 10,000 rounds of 7.62x 51 armor piercing ammo and your custom built M1A from Fulton Armory. They turn you in to the FEDS...you are now a felon..See how this works. So you either turn them in or bury them in a hole somewhere or otherwise stash them and hope the totalitarian government does not find them. Either way they are useless, welcome to the Police State. If you haven't noticed its already here.
    The original American patriots were those individuals brave enough to resist with force the oppressive power of King George. I accept the definition of patriotism as that effort to resist oppressive state power. The true patriot is motivated by a sense of responsibility, and out of self interest -- for himself, his family, and the future of his country -- to resist government abuse of power. He rejects the notion that patriotism means obedience to the state.

Congressman Ron Paul 5/22/07

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast