Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Win the Convention- REAL REVOLUTION

Quote Originally Posted by FreeTraveler View Post
    Mods... sticky, please?
    Just keep bumping, stickies are often overlooked, we can sticky later after everyone is aware of what is going on here.

The OP has this list:

Think.
    Plan.
    Organize.
    Act.
    Win!

We have seen step one - Think

Make History
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthAtLast View Post
    or the march can be AT the convention.
    Your Revolution is in its infancy.

Sign waving, a revolution it does not make, that is planting the seeds.

Did you believe the red carpet would be unrolled at your feet, leading the way to the White House?

Did you think it would be that simple?

Did you think there would be no fight and those that have held the strangle hold would obediently acquiesce?

You have seen months of media distortion. Have you now acquiesced because those same media distorters have led you to believe there is no hope?

Is this your Revolution?

It is your last breath.

We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail. Remember those words.

Your Revolution will not be one of guns and blood, it will be a political Revolution and it will be fought at the RNC Convention.

That is your battle ground.

DeepThroat..... I love it.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump - on the way out the door

Let it be said, "damn, we did it"

Become a delegate

Make History
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by billjarrett View Post
    So, there could be something for a disgruntled Republican Systems/Network admin with 15 years experience to do?
    My guess is that you could probably do a lot for your nation with those credentials. The sooner you volunteer, the better the position you'll get.
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

Quote Originally Posted by BrettCates View Post
    Infiltrate. Persuade. Win.
    http://www.gopconvention.com/volunteers/default.aspx

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

nt
    Last edited by PlzPeopleWakeUp; 03-09-2009 at 11:38 PM.

haha, that would suck if all of the McCain and Huck delegates were locked in their room or got lost on the way to the convention.
    Yeah, or if their bus driver ran out of gas or had bus trouble, or the candy in the box lunches turned out to be Ex-Lax...

Now is when the Revolution begins.

Step Two
    Plan

No war has ever been won without a plan.

This is the foundation.

It is impossible for one to know all the rules of each state GOP. It is incumbent on you to contact your state party on Tuesday and learn the rules.

Also, check your state committee's website this weekend to see if they have information available online.

Have your questions prepared.
    • How many delegates in the state? Are the spots filled? How many available?
    • Is it a winner take all state?
    • Are the delegates unbound?
    • If delegates are bound, then for how many rounds?
    • What is the process for becoming a delegate? Is it by petition? How many signatures required?
    • Can delegates be uncommitted?

Think over the next day, read about your state and be prepared for your call. Time is of the essence.

Gather as much information as possible for your state. This is the grunt work, the unglamorous part of politics that turns many off and away.

It is here that people fail because they can't understand the process or find it tedious and unsexy. This is how your opponents win. They know the ropes by heart. In due time, so will you.

We will then take this information and post it in a central location. Be ready to take all you have learned and condense it in understandable terms and represent the rules of your state.

Note - Thank you to Jim for reaching out to me.

You are about to enter a new arena of politics.

It isn't a warm, fuzzy place.

It won't be friendly.

It's cold and dirty and you will only have each other.

You will now prepare for your Revolution.

Bend like the reed rather than break like the oak when the winds of change blow

You will make history.

Last edited by DeepThroat; 02-16-2008 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepThroat View Post
    Your Revolution is in its infancy.

Sign waving, a revolution it does not make, that is planting the seeds.

Did you believe the red carpet would be unrolled at your feet, leading the way to the White House?

Did you think it would be that simple?

Did you think there would be no fight and those that have held the strangle hold would obediently acquiesce?

You have seen months of media distortion. Have you now acquiesced because those same media distorters have led you to believe there is no hope?

Is this your Revolution?

It is your last breath.

We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail. Remember those words.

Your Revolution will not be one of guns and blood, it will be a political Revolution and it will be fought at the RNC Convention.

That is your battle ground.
    I love it. They cannot outthink us. We have a million IQ's arrayed for every one they let in their gate. While their thinktanks sleep and have cocktails and chase fancy consumer goods we stay awake 24 hours a day, seven days a wekk around the world creatng, strategizing, getting our boots on the ground andf filling out the reams of paperwork. We knew the red carpet was not going to be laid and that we would have to weave every thread of it together ourselves, with the help of Ron and his bedrock principles and the message a perfect politcal ad econmoic storm in close coupling and his wife's cookbook Cause where would America be without Mom and Apple Pie. The troops are learning or are aware of MSM malfeasance. It is a good thing perhaps in that many formers eyes that were shut o the manipulation are now opened and know how they play the gambits out.

Your presence here at this time is a blessing. Thank you for keeping the troops pumped.

Best Regards
    Randy
    Last edited by Revolution9; 02-16-2008 at 10:00 PM.
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

, or the candy in the box lunches turned out to be Ex-Lax...
    hehehe..Their think tanks would never come up with this. They always gotta kill or maim or wreak mayhem. Simple minded little ivory tower hitlers for the most part.

Randy

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution9 View Post
    I love it. They cannot outthink us. We have a million IQ's arrayed for every one they let in their gate. While their thinktanks sleep and have cocktails and chase fancy consumer goods we stay awake 24 hours a day, seven days a wekk around the world creatng, strategizing, getting our boots on the ground andf filling out the reams of paperwork. We knew the red carpet was not going to be laid and that we would have to weave every thread of it together ourselves, with the help of Ron and his bedrock principles and the message a perfect politcal ad econmoic storm in close coupling and his wife's cookbook Cause where would America be without Mom and Apple Pie. The troops are learning or are aware of MSM malfeasance. It is a good thing perhaps in that many formers eyes that were shut o the manipulation are now opened and know how they play the gambits out.

Your presence here at this time is a blessing. Thank you for keeping the troops pumped.

Best Regards
    Randy

Quoted, for F'ing TRUTH ("QFT")
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Hmm. I just thought of something. GOP is relying on these volunteers. We seem to be good at, as we've proved many times, "spamming". I wonder if we could start a convention volunteer no show campaign. There would be really no way to sort out those that will show and those that won't. But, could you imagine expecting 8000 volunteers and having 500-1000 actually show up? Just throwing that out there.

Hmm. I just thought of something. GOP is relying on these volunteers. We seem to be good at, as we've proved many times, "spamming". I wonder if we could start a convention volunteer no show campaign. There would be really no way to sort out those that will show and those that won't. But, could you imagine expecting 8000 volunteers and having 500-1000 actually show up? Just throwing that out there.
    Signing up now.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Only Ron Paul can pull the sword from the stone and hold the grail in his hands.

We must seize what is rightfully ours.

"Will to power"

Make this happen people.

This movement cannot die. This is as certain as mathematical turths.

Think how much MORE powerful it would be to have 8,000 Ron Paul Volunteers there running everything from data processing to transportation!

Think how much MORE powerful it would be to have 8,000 Ron Paul Volunteers there running everything from data processing to transportation!
    Actually, we can do both. No reason you can't sign up and actually go to cause problems.

No reason you can't sign up and protest outside, or hang out on your lazyboy either.

Basically make it an HR nightmare.

Imagine expecting 8000, getting 1000, and having half of them being agent provocateurs. lol

Edit: Although this suggestion is WAY out there, wonder if we could enlist the talents of http://www.improveverywhere.com/ lol
    Last edited by billjarrett; 02-16-2008 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by N13 View Post
    Only Ron Paul can pull the sword from the stone and hold the grail in his hands.

We must seize what is rightfully ours.

"Will to power"

Make this happen people.

This movement cannot die. This is as certain as mathematical turths.
    Make no mistake. This movement will NEVER die. After we have political success, Ron's going to need some people online to help educate those people that are still asleep. And they'll eventually thank us for it.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    Make no mistake. This movement will NEVER die. After we have political success, Ron's going to need some people online to help educate those people that are still asleep. And they'll eventually thank us for it.
    It sounds like we waking people up from the Matrix. Some people may not be ready to be unplugged.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Actually, we can do both. No reason you can't sign up and actually go to cause problems.

No reason you can't sign up and protest outside, or hang out on your lazyboy either.

Basically make it an HR nightmare.

Imagine expecting 8000, getting 1000, and having half of them being agent provocateurs. lol

Edit: Although this suggestion is WAY out there, wonder if we could enlist the talents of http://www.improveverywhere.com/ lol
    Thinking more about this. This wouldn't just be a Ron Paul effort, in fact, best not to put his name on it at all.

We could make new friends with the Hucksters and the Democrats, and anyone else with a few minutes and an internet connection.

I like the idea of the March being at the convention

or the march can be AT the convention.
    What about this idea? Sounds interesting.

Even if we had a big one earlier at DC what about having a mini-march (5000 or so) at the convention with signs T-shirts, etc.

It could influence or soften leaner dissatisfied delegates!

Quote Originally Posted by fight4liberty View Post
    What about this idea? Sounds interesting.

Even if we had a big one earlier at DC what about having a mini-march (5000 or so) at the convention with signs T-shirts, etc.

It could influence or soften leaner dissatisfied delegates!
    There will be way more than 5000 at ST PAUL Minneapolis (the city of the Goddess of LOVE). After all..this one goes down in the history books for all time..

Best
    Randy

Questions and comment for DeepThroat.

First, I thank God that you joined this forum and made your post. And I thank YOU. Your words have renewed my hope and determination.

My questions are:

(1) Will you continue to join/instruct/inspire/assist us on this forum
    (2) You made references to "your fight", "your saving grace".... rather than "our fight" / "our saving grace"..... why?
    (3) To whom do we give the information you requested we gather about our state delegates.

Quote Originally Posted by Penners View Post
    Questions and comment for DeepThroat.

First, I thank God that you joined this forum and made your post. And I thank YOU. Your words have renewed my hope and determination.

My questions are:

(2) You made references to "your fight", "your saving grace".... rather than "our fight" / "our saving grace"..... why?
    (3) To whom do we give the information you requested we gather about our state delegates.
    Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear that I have been able to help you and hopefully others, maintain your strength, will and determination.

To answer your questions.

I hope to remain here for as long as it takes, as long as my presence will be useful and welcomed and, hopefully until victory.

Not for any reason that I could rationally define. Maybe it's because as a new poster, I felt a bit of separation from you as a group. Maybe it was for dramatic effect and just writing style. Perhaps because behind this wall of anonymity, it is easier for me to convey my message by slightly distancing myself. After all, I have essentially advocated winning the Convention by attrition numbers and any means possible. That would make me a bit of a heretic within the party. There is no dishonorable intention and I did not even realize that my writing could be misconstrued in any other manner than how I intended to be.

Please make no mistake. I support Ron Paul, always have. I am on your side.

I believe there are other parts of the forum that are specific to each state.

One of the posters on this board has given me the link to a site that ironically, has been designed with the intention of something like this. Talk about lucky breaks!

Isn't it great that RPaul supporters have all these resources at their disposal. It's just a matter of being able to connect the dots and build the tower.

Each state will have their own Editor and will have to be registered as such. I leave that up to the webmaster to determine how he will weed out any moles. He is probably familiar with the screen names from this forum.

http://newr3volution.com/

Part of inspiring is to also keep people engaged and making certain that people understand. I hope to do this by taking it one step at a time. Nothing would be worse than losing people because they were unable to grasp the concept.

Hope this answered your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution9 View Post
    There will be way more than 5000 at ST PAUL Minneapolis (the city of the Goddess of LOVE). After all..this one goes down in the history books for all time..

Best
    Randy

PLEASE, if you're going to St. Paul as a protester, spend some time researching the Democratic Convention in Chicago in 1968, and BE PREPARED for whatever TPTB decide to try. They've had 40 years to improve their weapons and to get nastier and meaner. VIDEO TAPE EVERYTHING! A live video feed so they can't confiscate the recording is almost a requirement.

Short version: lots of injuries, lots of bogus arrests for "inciting violence" when it was the police and agent provocateurs that actually caused the incidents.

Note that the "Chicago Seven" were eventually cleared of all charges, but they spent lots of time in jail and lots of money on lawyers before they got there.

It's a shame the campaign has devolved to this. Those incompetents in HQ really snatched defeat from the jaws of victory by blowing it in Iowa and NH when they had a $20 Million warchest that was 400% greater than McCain's at the time.
    "Sir, we have not yet even begun to fight!" -- Commodore John Paul Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Paine View Post
    It's a shame the campaign has devolved to this. Those incompetents in HQ really snatched defeat from the jaws of victory by blowing it in Iowa and NH when they had a $20 Million warchest that was 400% greater than McCain's at the time.
    I understand your frustration. What's done is done.

The very thing that helped make this campaign so spirited has also been its greatest obstacle. No other major campaign would have allowed supporters to act on their own behalf and work independently from the HQs. Direction always come from central station. The decision making was not in our hands.

We can discuss the plus and minuses of the HQs until we're blue in the face, but we must recognize that it is what it is.

When our minds become clouded, remember the mission. Win the Convention.

Stay on course.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

A Ron Paul sweep

My preference would be to have 8,000 Ron Paul supporters volunteer, show up and spend their time enthusiastically supporting Ron Paul. You just can't have too many Ron Paul supporters "on the inside" during the convention.

If you can't be a delegate, you can always be a volunteer and STORM THAT CONVENTION! In every way possible, we need to strive to "own it".....

I would like to interject some of my own experiences here, if I may.

After Stooper Tuesday, I headed the voices of fellow supporters who asked that we mobilize and began working. I stepped away from my computer and stepped outside into the cold and began talking to people. I quickly realized that this was one election in which my only allies were people like me, people with strength, common sense, and scruples.

People will listen, the trick is to discover what they are about, and capitalize on how Ron Paul helps them.

First question: What party is he from? I always state, "he reaches across party lines. People in all parties are voting for him because he represents..." (insert: goodness, common sense, personal liberties- whatever may grab that particular person). I have found that immediately crowning him Republican makes some walk away, who could otherwise spread the message.

Example: The farmer. I'm in a rural area and use the slim jim dedicated to farmers specifically. On that slim jim, they talk about the electronic tagging, which can turn into a discussion on the REAL ID as we discuss how this could be implemented in humans, and it can go on and on.

Middle-Aged people seem to enjoy the health-care issue.

Soldiers and Vets are given the correlating slim jim.

I make sure I drop Prodigy's name to our youth and African American's.

Paul has something for everyone! Learn to win friends and influence enemies! A happy smile and a clean look go a long way with people. Everyone wants to hear his message, even if they don't realize it.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast