Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: How to Win the Convention- REAL REVOLUTION

For the record, if someone doesn't do their homework, who's fault is that? If you fall for bad info, that's your fault. Having said that, I think you're overreacting to Deep Throat's message. As far as I remember, his plan wasn't anything new, there'd already been people relaying the same message, he just hammered away at it as if it were THE message. In a big way, he's right. In Missouri, Ron Paul delegates have kicked serious ass. Sure, Ron Paul isn't going to get the nomination, but the MO GOP is starting to seem a lot more RP friendly. The party platforms are being fundamentally changed for the better. This whole process is going to take **YEARS** of hard work, not just one election. We've struggled against an income tax since 1913. It's going to take a while to undo the damage and wake up the American people. This is our job. Complaining solves nothing.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by timosman; 08-12-2018 at 01:03 AM.

Want to win the convention? Run your campaign the same way that alpha male Trump did and you're 100% guaranteed the nomination.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011