Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: CHANGING mainstream american's media perception of RP w reverse psychology

  1. #1

    Default CHANGING mainstream american's media perception of RP w reverse psychology

    Ok this is getting irritating what the main stream American's reaction on Ron Paul is. I work as a private service and I'm dressed quite well. I have 2 RP buttons on my overcoat and when I go to meet my clients most notice my buttons and say " Ron Paul?!--HE can't win!" OR " He's got interesting ideas,but can't win!" My reaction is "WE are in it til the convention and this NOT about Ron Paul himself--Its HIS message of freedom against the establishment and following the constitution"

    NOW I'm getting tired of this garbage and about to break the 'don't mix politics with business' rule. From now on when I get told "he CAN'T win" remark, I'm going to fire back and say "HE can't win cause the media TELLS YOU who to vote for" WE need to start to change public perception and make them UNDERSTAND why they are led to believe Ron Paul can't get momentum needed. Now those that fire off the "interesting ideas" remark are basically telling me THEY would vote for him but CAN'T WIN to make thier vote worth it.

    WE need to attack and tell people the mainstream media is dictating WHO can win thats WHY Ron Paul can't get enough votes. I've already tried it this way and I got a college prof in his 60's tell me "I made him think". IF we can get people to understand the media manipulation of Ron Paul's slim chance they are going to consider the real reason why Ron Paul has not been able to win states and get first place. When you explain the mainstream is dictating who the sheeple should vote for to WIN it starts to dawn on them they are being manipulated to a degree. I'm just saying we need to start to tell people this mainstream media WANTS you to vote for WHO THEY think should be president and thats because the media doesn't want YOU to KNOW or VOTE for Ron Paul to make him WIN to look viable.

    Of course this is more than just one man and we need to get them to UNDERSTAND its centered aroud the MESSAGE the media is petrified of you KNOWING and LEARNING about from Ron Paul at all. They really do start to THINK it over . Lets get them to understand are they going to vote based on mainstream media popularity or an intergral statesman addressing the real issues and problems our great land is facing.

    Let us Ron Paul supporters use some reverse physcology on the sheeple about the media to awaken them up. I wish I could canvass door to door and do more but circumstances don't permit, but trying the best way I can when given the opprtunity to untwist a sheeple's media perception of Ron Paul and give them the real truth they aren't being told about Ron Paul

    RON PAUL LONG HAUL



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    I hear you. I do agree, it's that media strangelhold that people generally are not aware of. So what do we do exectly...

    I'm not sure. Being a film guy - documentaries come to mind - but it seems that unless you're a liberal like Michael Moore with a lot of Hollywood support behind you - you often don't get that much attention. Look at the reception/distribution of Freedom to Facisim in comparison.

    Fortunately - that isn't the kind of attention we want. We don't need more films filled with lies and half truths. It confuses the issues and produces more skeptics. This message is about truth, freedom - the rule of law - enlightening people to the unique defining qualities of the US Bill of Rights and how virtually everone - in each party, has strayed so far away from the vision of our founding fathers.

    We're still in an uphill battle - we're still trying to express to our fellow american's this message in a way that they actually hear us - rather than shut us out. Until we can penetrate that barrier - convey this message in a way that can break through their defenses - they will fight us.

    Ron Paul may have cured some people's apathy... on the other hand - some people have deep wounds and are resisting the initial sting that's inevitable when you try and mend the flesh.

    .jeremy

  4. #3

    Default

    Yes very true.. I am one of those who also mix my politics with business.. I think Ive actually turned a few people around that way... Ive seen clients go from supporting Rudy, to Romney, to WTF now?

    All the while theyve seen me steadfast in my support of RonPaul because of the issues,, Its consistent gradual exposure.. Perhaps this deserves a thread of its own.

  5. #4

    Exclamation A message to the sheeple

    For those who blindly obey the CM -

    "What will you say when the dollar is worthless and the invasion of Iran begins?
    What will you do when the draft is announced and all your children are registered to participate?
    What will you think of your currently blind loyalties when the taxes you pay reach the point you can no longer afford a roof over your head?

    Ron Paul has been telling the American people what the current administration
    is leading us into and you stand there like the unadorned hind end of an ostrich
    and wish it would all go away with some kind of prayer to some blurry-brained
    hope for change based on empty and vague promises devoid of any real principles.
    Without principles we are a doomed nation.

    When that day arrives hope will be no more.

    May the one thought you remember is 'we told you so'."

    And leave it at that.
    Are you one of "The People of The One Law"?

    see also the poll about beliefs here on RPF: The One Law

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbuttell View Post
    I hear you. I do agree, it's that media strangelhold that people generally are not aware of. So what do we do exectly...

    I'm not sure. Being a film guy - documentaries come to mind - but it seems that unless you're a liberal like Michael Moore with a lot of Hollywood support behind you - you often don't get that much attention. Look at the reception/distribution of Freedom to Facisim in comparison.

    Fortunately - that isn't the kind of attention we want. We don't need more films filled with lies and half truths. It confuses the issues and produces more skeptics. This message is about truth, freedom - the rule of law - enlightening people to the unique defining qualities of the US Bill of Rights and how virtually everone - in each party, has strayed so far away from the vision of our founding fathers.

    We're still in an uphill battle - we're still trying to express to our fellow american's this message in a way that they actually hear us - rather than shut us out. Until we can penetrate that barrier - convey this message in a way that can break through their defenses - they will fight us.

    Ron Paul may have cured some people's apathy... on the other hand - some people have deep wounds and are resisting the initial sting that's inevitable when you try and mend the flesh.

    .jeremy
    What if we got a 2 hour commercial free broadcast during primetime television of a version of Michael Badnarik's Constitution Class? Saturday night special type thing.

    We could get all those foundations and institutes to pony up so that it is commercial free. I'm sure Michael would do it.

  7. #6

    Default

    When people tell me he can't win I say I don't believe MSM but I do believe nothing is impossible.

  8. #7

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Fields View Post
    What if we got a 2 hour commercial free broadcast during primetime television of a version of Michael Badnarik's Constitution Class? Saturday night special type thing.

    We could get all those foundations and institutes to pony up so that it is commercial free. I'm sure Michael would do it.
    Unfortunately that would require effort on most people's part - and needless to say people are generally not going to provide you with that type of attention at primetime for something as antiquated as the Constitution - not yet anyway. If that were to happen, first people must be awakened to accept it as relevant and interesting.

    We're in need of a condensed message.... a striking image... something so potent and effective that it's self propelled - free from the crutches of the MSM.

    We're fighting a world of information overload where the population has almost a sort of immune system - when it sees something foreign, it naturally attempts to block it. At first some key words like Revolution, Hope and Change seem to make an impact - but our host quickly adapts and subconciously ignores them. Notice how Obama has hijacked the word 'hope.' It may unfortunately assist his winning the presedency, but it's a shallow victory for him compared to what we're attempting and how much of an impact we're pushing for. People will ultiimately realize that Obama is basically just a better looking/sounding Bush.

    Hang in there everyone - we're not finished yet.

    .jeremy

  9. #8

    Default gravel kucinich paul nader

    Nader Gravel & Paul Kucinich

    Awake from your slumber
    4 Wise Men march with the people
    Washington DC

    Whistleblowers
    Honesty compassion intelligence guts
    Not carrots sticks coercive diplomacy

    Divided we fall
    Mike Gravel
    Dennis Kucinich
    Ron Paul
    Ralph Nader
    No bribery blackmail extortion

    Rage against the machine
    Democracy rising democracy now
    Suffer not



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9

    Default

    Ok here goes a wild idea.... feedback please....

    Car dealerships have a hard time getting people in the door most days... except those days where they give out free hotdogs and sodas. Tell me you have never pulled into a dealership for a free quickie lunch or soda pop.

    Lets hold a Constitutional Torch Walk in each of our neighborhoods. For several months we can pass out fliers announcing our event. ON THE FLIER WE ALSO LIST A CONDENSED VERSION OF THE US CONSTITUTION. Are you getting the picture ???? Every time we hang a graphical poster, or give a flier out... we are actually educating the public. Heck it could rain on the event day but at least we'd have educated the public about what "was" and what now "is" missing from our our rights.

    Childhood memories are of a political fund raiser where the guy running had a shrimp feed... let me tell you he had a full house. So.... why don't we keep doing what we "the grass roots" do best and that is to keep working in our neighborhoods to increase awareness. Rather than spend a zillion dollars on gas to get to Washington DC.... lets spend that zillion dollars locally on a summer food fest and invite all the school teachers, fire and rescue, civic leaders etc that we can get ahold of. Have a carnival with rides... donate the funds to Ron Paul. Comments ??????
    Laugh Hard, Hang Tough, Lend a Hand
    -Ramblin Randy

  12. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbuttell View Post
    Unfortunately that would require effort on most people's part - and needless to say people are generally not going to provide you with that type of attention at primetime for something as antiquated as the Constitution - not yet anyway. If that were to happen, first people must be awakened to accept it as relevant and interesting.

    We're in need of a condensed message.... a striking image... something so potent and effective that it's self propelled - free from the crutches of the MSM.

    We're fighting a world of information overload where the population has almost a sort of immune system - when it sees something foreign, it naturally attempts to block it. At first some key words like Revolution, Hope and Change seem to make an impact - but our host quickly adapts and subconciously ignores them. Notice how Obama has hijacked the word 'hope.' It may unfortunately assist his winning the presedency, but it's a shallow victory for him compared to what we're attempting and how much of an impact we're pushing for. People will ultiimately realize that Obama is basically just a better looking/sounding Bush.

    Hang in there everyone - we're not finished yet.

    .jeremy
    I'm a bit confused on what you mean by the "effort on most peoples part."



Similar Threads

  1. Media-- Today is reverse psychology day!
    By puppetmaster in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2013, 12:03 PM
  2. Reverse Psychology Job Interview
    By DamianTV in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 05:42 PM
  3. This has got to be Reverse Psychology
    By Ex Post Facto in forum News About The Official Campaign
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 09:30 PM
  4. Phone flooding with reverse psychology
    By LudwigVan Kubrick in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 05:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •