Thread: Hacking Democracy

Exclamation Hacking Democracy

I wanted to share this with like minded Ron Paul supporters and anyone interested in our Constitutional right to vote. If you have never see the documentary called "Hacking Democracy" you can find it on google videos or download a torrent and burn it to DVD. May I recommend having a barf bag handy if you have a weak stomach as this is sure to make you sick. Basically, 80% of our votes are counted by machines that are manufactured by 3 major companies. None of them are hack proof, especially the ones made by Diebold. I'm just a regular guy, so I don't know what to tell you to do about it. The best I can come up with is to DEMAND a paper ballot and to count them all by HAND until this is resolved to the peoples satisfaction. There's nothing we can do about the past, but there is something we can do about the future. Please give this documentary a look. It is as important as "Freedom to Fascism" as far as I am concerned. Thanks.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    thanks, lensecap.
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan