Thread: Please come to Eau Claire on the 16th!

Smile Please come to Eau Claire on the 16th!

If you can make it we would love to see you come out in support of Ron Paul!

WARNING: the rally is going to be bipartisan, meaning that we have not advertised that is a Ron Paul rally, or that it is republican. We are trying to get people to come out just to listen and to turn on their minds and THINK about the issues at hand.

If you do that, then your ONLY logical choice for president will be RON PAUL!!!!

2:00pm - Plaza Hotel - 1202 W. Clairemont - Eau Claire.

Bring your Ron Paul stuff - we will have some signs, slim jims and more.

Can't wait to see you there. Spread the word!!!

AmericanRevolution2008@gmail.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Has he at least been advertising in WI?! What's going on, has he just given up on WI? Do you guys have a winner take-all primary or caucases?

Arrow Ron Paul for president!!!!

Here's the prototype banner we are using at the rally!

Quote Originally Posted by English Mastiff View Post
    Has he at least been advertising in WI?! What's going on, has he just given up on WI?
    Wisconsin is grassroots all the way - if the official campaign wants to pass then let them.

There is a ton of supporters in Madison.

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy” -- James Madison, 4th US President

Here's the end result of the banner we are using . . .

Can't wait to see you there!

if this helps any Matthew P. . . .

since they are not letting you link from that site,
    maybe try uploading ("save as" ) the banner image to your desktop, then upload to a site like freeimagehosting.net -

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/

They will let you paste that image to your post.

So how did the event go?
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

Arrow It was a learning event . . .

Thank you for your input about the pictures. I will have to try that. I am new to a lot of this internet interaction. I am in the process of trying to get a video on Youtube from the event but am having trouble loading it. It is 35 minutes long. I don't know if that is the problem and also, I don't know how to chop it up into smaller portions.

Anyway - it was a learning event. We put out a lot of money for the event. We rented the facilities; we had the banner made; we took out an ad in the paper. All of that and the attendance consisted of my in-laws who are also avid Ron Paul supporters.

I had indication from at least 15 people that they would be there and then no one showed.

However, we are not giving up hope. That is why we went ahead with the event and recorded it, so that it could be shared among the youtube community. My father-in-law has been very politically active for several years and had some very helpful advice for us.

He thinks that such an event could have great success if we just started sooner. He didn't think that any of the steps that we took were wrong, we just didn't take them soon enough. We were only trying to get the word out and get people to wake up to the realities that are facing our country.

We would like to put on a similar event in Sioux Falls, SD before their primaries (caucuses?) and now we feel that we might be able to have a little more success.

One of the things that would help would be to be able to connect with local Ron Paul supporters from the area (like this one was around Eau Claire) and have them help host the event and get the word out. We are actually going to start working on that one tomorrow.

Any advice? We would welcome any/all of it!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here is a picture from the event

[IMG][/IMG]

Here's the banner that we went with (you can obviously see it behind me too, but this is the electronic version)

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew P. View Post

Any advice? We would welcome any/all of it!!
    Contact the local GOP/other party offices and offer to host a "getting to know the candidates" forum in their area, and any local supporters of any candidate are welcome to stump for them. Make it a social event whose stated purpose is helping decide who to vote for in the primary, not specifically a "Here's why you should vote Paul" event (at least not on the surface, let the message win the voters).