How RP policies help Puerto Rico
RP's withdrawal from foreign countries might mean a boost in Puerto Rico's economy as we bring troops home.
Puerto Rico is a good example that RP's policies work because most PR residents do not pay federal income tax.
Some areas that might help in PR:
RP provides more of everything good; more defense, more security, more intelligence.
- RP provides the best military. All the others weaken our military.
- RP provides the best national security. All the others weaken our security.
- RP provides the best intelligence. All the others weaken our intelligence.
- RP provides the best foreign policy. All the others weaken our foreign policy.
Ron Paul’s strong foreign policy:
- Keep an unbeatable military.
- Uphold the Constitution and US sovereignty: Declare the war, fight it, win it, and come home.
- Fight terrorists with intelligence and special units to stop overstretching our troops and to keep our conventional forces free and ready for major conventional threats.
- Secure our borders and enforce our visa laws to stop terrorists.
- Maintain financial security through sound money, fiscal conservatism, and non-intervention (the smart way to be globally active)—You can’t win a war when you’re bankrupt.
See more at http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/
Last edited by hawks4ronpaul; 02-13-2008 at 05:31 PM.